Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He is so entitled.
Down to his last $30 million.
left due to wanting to make megabucks and specifically she hated the RF
The rest is a smokescreen.

Reactions: 60

Baguette

VIP Member
I need to watch this again just to pick out all the lies. It is unbelievable that a wealthy pregnant woman experiencing suicidal thoughts did not seek expert help, and her husband didn't seek help on her behalf if she refused. So that has to be a big fat lie.

Harry only thinks about four things. His titles, his security, who is paying his bills and THE EVIL UK PRESS. He must be a nightmare to live with.

I didn't count how many times they mentioned security in that interview but someone will. Could be 30 or 40? It was astonishing...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

No Drama Llama

Can I just give an alternative view to the Kate situation. My mother is also a narcissist (so many on this thread have narc mums we can spot them a mile off) and what I found was I would take and take her abuse and occasionally I snapped or fought back. It was in these moments she jumped into victim mode that I made her cry and was nasty to her. It’s quite possible that Kate was at the end of her tether with her dramatics and bullshit (just had a baby) and finally decided to speak her mind and stand up for herself. Meghan has now used this against her. Possibly the ONE time she ever fought back. This is what narcissists do. They conveniently miss out ALL of their abusive behaviour and focus on the one time you retaliated and tell everyone. OR she’s making the whole bloody thing up, either/or.
Maybe it was when Kate had a go at her for bullying her staff which is why Meghan won't talk about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

NeverEnough

VIP Member
The one thing that I remember clearly about the wedding was how isolated and almost unhappy Meghans mother looked. At the end of the ceremony Charles pointedly stopped at her pew, linked her and they walked out chatting. Now this may have been stage managed but looked genuinely warm to me. I don’t think Charles is the villain here.

Reactions: 58

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Are you joking?

"My family cut me off financially. I have what my mum left me. I felt her presence through this process."

DELUDED SELFISH BOY!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I know there are much more respected & better known Americans who post on this thread, so hey, who am I? Nevertheless, here are my thoughts.

I can't imagine how Brits must feel, because I am fuming & I'm obviously not invested at all. I didn't even watch it, just read the transcripts here & I'm livid. I knew Megantionette was crazy, but home girl is CRAZY. And Harry, woo boy. Obvious issues himself.

Journalists need to go over this with a fine tooth comb & pull out all of the inconsistencies. They not only contradicted what was previously stated, they contradicted each other.

You don't know the national anthem? Shut up. Google it, you hoe.
No one helped you? BULL. You didn't ask for help, we all know it. The first thing I would have done when I fell in love with a Prince 😍🙄, would have been to ask for help. Teach me everything. And there is not a doubt in my mind that I (& she) would have received it.
They worried about your baby's skin color? STOP. No one could even tell you were mixed.
You were refused help for your mental health? Nope. W&K speak about mental health all the time, do they not? It would actually be WONDERFUL press for "the firm" for her to receive help for her obvious Post-Partum Depression she had if Harry was coming home to her crying every day.

How incredibly tone deaf to sit in a $$$$ dress, living in a mansion, driving Range Rovers, crying about being "cut off".

Please don't think that whatever support you see for them on twitter, US media, etc is actually how our country thinks. I've seen that a lot in these threads. I see a lot is "U.S. sources" cited that are all left leaning outlets. They are the only ones lapping up this crap. 90% of this country doesn't even know or care who they are or about the monarchy. Of the remaining 10%, maybe 2% are the media, tiktok, & twitter which are the left leaning, woke, supporters of them.

For all the Obama worship I read on here...I mean, those are her friends? Those are the circles she runs in. I just typed out a paragraph, then deleted it, because I didn't want to seem too political or off topic. But I suppose I just think you all should understand that IF what I have read on the past several threads is any indication, you all are getting your picture of U.S. culture from sources that support the very claims that Megantionette & her idiot friends are making. Just confusing to me that everyone can see through this psychopath, but then read all the adoration for her friends?

Well, back to lurking since I'm just a stupid American.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

DandyTandy

VIP Member
She uses a national platform to trash talk about her husband's family. Who does that?!?!! She is the type of woman you do not want as daughter in law.

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Harry: "I felt trapped". This sums-up how out of touch the entitled pr1ck is. Most of us feel trapped, especially now (literally) during this pandemic. But how many of us have felt or feel 'trapped' in our working-class life, with our working-class job we most probably endure rather than enjoy? Trapped in debt, trapped because we have to go to a food bank?

Trapped? Welcome to the club you utter clown of a man. Trapped I might add with millions of pounds in the bank and seemingly no conscience whatsoever. I was willing to give Harry the benefit of the doubt, not now. He can f*ck RIGHT off. Don't ever come back here you lazy entitled sell-out man-child w@nker.

• Heart

NutMegandCinnamong

BTW Hazza, good to know you’ve got 30 mil. We’ll take that as repayment for the sham wedding. I’m sure your pals at Netflix can pay for the other £5mil, cheers.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I’ve only seen bits of it and now my VPN free data has run out, but I’ve not once heard mentioned that everything they are complaining about is funded by the UK taxpayer and what do they think the British public will feel about it all
Yeah maybe if you didn’t squander out money on a house and wedding you didn’t want you could’ve used it for your ever so important security

Reactions: 56

catlady29

Chatty Member
They are classic gaslighters, they are millionaires and have managed to make themselves sound skint 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Sparrow8818

Lmao Harry now saying his family suggested she go back to acting because they can’t afford to pay for her. Oh and they have done everything possible to respect and protect the Royals <3

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Harry is also due to inherit several million from his great-grandmother the late Queen Mother, when he hits 40.

It's a terrible poverty-stricken life for him.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Ohhh fuck off Meghan! Stop pretending to be the new Diana thos bitch is so obsessed with her, saying you were left aside and starting to feel suicidal, whoever that marries someone from another country has the duty to put some effort on learn and become part, you just wanted everything served, but still I doubt this was the case after the rant over the tiara that finally Eugenie wore and as revenge you announced your pregnancy in her wedding day. The bullying towards the staff is not new and actually the palace covered up for her many times.
About Kate I much prefer to believe and some people seems to forget how awfully she and her family was treated before marrying William.
Ohh poor Harry the palace cut you off? So you prick expected tax payers to keep paying for your lavish lifestyle, you were 36 spoiled brat time to make your own income because your mother's money will dissappear soon. You are a bloody joke of a man Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 53