Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just give an alternative view to the Kate situation. My mother is also a narcissist (so many on this thread have narc mums we can spot them a mile off) and what I found was I would take and take her abuse and occasionally I snapped or fought back. It was in these moments she jumped into victim mode that I made her cry and was nasty to her. It’s quite possible that Kate was at the end of her tether with her dramatics and bullshit (just had a baby) and finally decided to speak her mind and stand up for herself. Meghan has now used this against her. Possibly the ONE time she ever fought back. This is what narcissists do. They conveniently miss out ALL of their abusive behaviour and focus on the one time you retaliated and tell everyone. OR she’s making the whole bloody thing up, either/or.
Yes spot on. I could imagine it happening, I’ve definitely tried to stand up to my mum but I’ve now learned it’s never going to work. But I don’t know why the rumours would be Meghan made Kate cry if she didn’t, you’d think they would just keep it quiet to protect Kate if anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve giving up trying to get my stream to work.

THANK YOU so much to everyone who has managed to relay everything to us all.

Reactions: 22
If they think these scenes of M&H with the chickens somehow normalizes them, they've got another thing coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Diana was from old money but a chunk of her personal wealth came from her divorce settlement, which makes up most of Harry’s private wealth. Charles wealth is from the Duchy or the British taxpayer ultimately.

so ultimately much of it Is the public’s money.
This is why royals need to be so bloody careful about how they present themselves and involve themselves in British life.

Harry is utterly deluded and out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Harry has shocked me. He really resents his family doesn’t he?
Bravo, Meghan, bravo!
You have made the most popular royal into the most hated royal. Diana would be so proud - not!
Absolutely he does! I’d go as far to say he hates his father!
That bump, what is going on?!!!

Reactions: 27
And we are back...

M - Found out about Prince Philip, so of course I just picked up the phone and called The Queen, just to check in. And it's great we can do that whenever we want. LIAR

VOICEOVER explaining the titles and roles are going now and TQ's statement

H - I would like to continue to support those organisations even without the title or the role.
M - that decision about patronages being taken away was finalised before anyone knew you were sitting down with you Oprah.
O - So what delights you
H - This year has been crazy. Cut to beach footage with ARCHIE but we can't see his face .
Chatter about Archie. His fave word is hydrate, and he says 'drive safe' when we get in the car.
O - You said your brother is trapped.
H - The relationship with my brother is... space. Time heals all wounds.
H - I am so proud of my wife. She delivered Archie at a time that was so cruel, so mean, I was coming home from my work every day and she was crying while breast feeding Archie even though she wasn't reading anything (THE PRESS AGAIN)
M - My regret is believing them when they said they would protect us.
O Harry, do you believe that she saved you?
H - (babbles on a bit) without question she saved me.
M - Harry saved all of us. Harry saved my life and saved all of us.

Thank you both for trusting me to share your story.

Oprah then says there is more that they couldn't fit into this documentary, and it will feature on CBS This Morning tomorrow, plus reactions to the interview.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
So her feminism, racism, and compassion crusade goes out the window the moment she gets money. And they definitely do not apply to her. Good to know.

Reactions: 40
Sugars often go on about how successful and independently wealthy MM was before marriage.... obviously not true but say it was, would make the ‘cut off’ whinge even stupider

Reactions: 31
I’m torn between feeling bad for Harry at letting this woman literally turn him against his own family but then also at the same time he’s letting her do it sooo the sympathy is going very quickly.

Reactions: 26
I’m not watching this(woke up for a trip to the loo), but from what I’m seeing this is all very Wallis and Edward 2.0. They want to have all of the perks of being Royal but with none of the responsibilities.

Reactions: 61
And we are back...

M - Found out about Prince Philip, so of course I just picked up the phone and called The Queen, just to check in. And it's great we can do that whenever we want. LIAR
I would mark their number as "Scam Likely"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
he has a great relationship with the Queen, they’ve spoke more in the past year than they have for a long time
Weird isn't it. I imagine the Queen has probably suffered with Andrew, Phillip, and Charles over the decades. None of the men have been particularly upstanding if we are honest. If it's true what was said about Phillip back in the day too, playing away, it's no surprise. The Queen is the one I feel most sorry for in this situation. So many family issues she would likely not enjoy seeing.

Reactions: 43
H: “I respect my Grandmothers decision”
M: This decision was made before they knew we were doing an interview with you

we now get black and white footage of Archie on the beach

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She didn't expect this, she wanted to be royalty, I predict divorce coming in a few years.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.