Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve saved each other’s lives.
There is another special tomorrow morning on CBS with more exclusive clips

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
No regrets. Proud of us, proud of my wife, safely delivered Archie during a period of time that was so cruel, so mean! They did what they had to do, and have another little one in the way!
Proud of the surrogate for delivering Archie *

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can I just give an alternative view to the Kate situation. My mother is also a narcissist (so many on this thread have narc mums we can spot them a mile off) and what I found was I would take and take her abuse and occasionally I snapped or fought back. It was in these moments she jumped into victim mode that I made her cry and was nasty to her. It’s quite possible that Kate was at the end of her tether with her dramatics and bullshit (just had a baby) and finally decided to speak her mind and stand up for herself. Meghan has now used this against her. Possibly the ONE time she ever fought back. This is what narcissists do. They conveniently miss out ALL of their abusive behaviour and focus on the one time you retaliated and tell everyone. OR she’s making the whole bloody thing up, either/or.
Maybe it was when Kate had a go at her for bullying her staff which is why Meghan won't talk about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
And we are back...

M - Found out about Prince Philip, so of course I just picked up the phone and called The Queen, just to check in. And it's great we can do that whenever we want. LIAR

VOICEOVER explaining the titles and roles are going now and TQ's statement

H - I would like to continue to support those organisations even without the title or the role.
M - that decision about patronages being taken away was finalised before anyone knew you were sitting down with you Oprah.
O - So what delights you
H - This year has been crazy. Cut to beach footage with ARCHIE but we can't see his face .
Chatter about Archie. His fave word is hydrate, and he says 'drive safe' when we get in the car.
O - You said your brother is trapped.
H - The relationship with my brother is... space. Time heals all wounds.
H - I am so proud of my wife. She delivered Archie at a time that was so cruel, so mean, I was coming home from my work and she was crying.
this might be what they went back for extra footage I think? If they are talking about Philip and patronages.

Reactions: 14
Interesting that they didn’t mention her family at all apart from where she says she lost her dad like he’d died. He’s still living babes, which you’re extremely lucky that he is. Lots of people, including myself, can’t say the same.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Did he say the Archie colour thing was at the beginning of their relationship?

She said it was when she was pregnant didn’t she?

Reactions: 37
H: “I respect my Grandmothers decision”
M: This decision was made before they knew we were doing an interview with you

we now get black and white footage of Archie on the beach
there’s something odd about this!! I need to see it with my own eyes!!

Reactions: 18
Interesting that they didn’t mention her family at all apart from where she says she lost her dad like he’d died. He’s still living babes, which you’re extremely lucky that he is. Lots of people, including myself, can’t say the same.
She didn't even invite her dad to her wedding. She can piss off.

Reactions: 42
What the Americans won’t understand is you can be both a narcissistic bleep AND have mental health issues.

Mental health problems don’t excuse bad behaviour.

Reactions: 60
So overall the Queen came of quite welll, Charles and Kate were accused of the most and that it was probs PP was the one who mentioned the babies colour but Harry wasn’t gonna out his grandfather.

Not a word about Andrew.

I reckon Williams gonna launch missiles now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Jeez I only got up for a pee. an hour ago!
What a prize witch and her puppet 😡😡😡
Thank you for the commentary guys.
Will try sleep for a few hours and see what the British press make of this tit show in the morning 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 34

He said it was before they married - at the start of the relationship. I've switched over to the True Royalty TV live with Angela Levin, Russell Myers and Robert Jobson.

Reactions: 19

Basically it wasn't said at all with respect to titling Archie she just said tit stirring like she couldn't separately compartmentalise them.....god this creature.

Reactions: 24
Yes, I didn't see that coming at all, I thought they were going to go in on the courtiers, nope, the actual family 😳
Unbelievable, there’s absolutely no coming back from that, not a chance!
Come on Piers let rip...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why was her family not mentioned? Surely the situation with her dad would have come up? This was purely designed to take down the royal family & they should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Still believe she is highly manipulative and controlling but after watching that I am actually willing to believe that he was at least as active a player in everything and is a horrible, mean person.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.