Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #68 - Illegal weddings, lack of due diligence - sorry Smeggy we doubt your innocence!

Imagining I fell in love with a member of a foreign country's royal family, I would do my utmost to find out about their country, their traditions, their protocols. I'd ask everyone around me to help me fit in and I'd realise it'd be a long road to do so.
If she really didn't understand she would have to curtsey to the Queen and defer to more senior members of the family then thats on him for not telling her and her for showing a lack of basic interest in her new family.
When you get with a new person and meet their family don't you do your best to try and fit with their traditions? And if you don't, those family members might find you aloof or stand-offish and they might not warm to you. Human nature I'm afraid, not some conspiracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
M said fergie told her she needed to curtesy as she was about to meet TQ for the first time- she didn’t know how so she showed her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmm if were in PR I’d go for never explain. Just let it die, Sky News etc are worked into a frenzy about the potential ad revenue. I’d let it die. When dealing with accusations of racism & suicide it would be almost impossible to draft a statement that wouldn’t attract criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.