Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well those tramps saying tit about the queen to apologise ... I want a public apology for the queen much appreciated thanks.

he has a great relationship with the Queen, they’ve spoke more in the past year than they have for a long time

Reactions: 17
The relationship with William is space now! Time heals all things, hopefully!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So much of this interview is inconsistent with many things they’ve said before, and I feel like they’re not even consistent within this interview

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Harry saying time heals all things with his relationship with William. And this interview trashing his wife? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I can't find it now as it was way back but someone mentioned how she and O refer to 'Kate' rather than 'Catherine' as she is known to the family. Is this some crappy shade as to herself being referred to as her Meghan Markle rather than her 'married name'?..

Reactions: 33
I wonder what Haz’s pre-psycho friends (school etc) are making of all this..

Reactions: 36
I’m torn between feeling bad for Harry at letting this woman literally turn him against his own family but then also at the same time he’s letting her do it sooo the sympathy is going very quickly.
I wouldn't feel too bad, I imagine he's probably had a large part to play in orchestrating all this. Despite being told he isn't that smart - he's probably more sneaky than has been thought.

Reactions: 30
No regrets. Proud of us, proud of my wife, safely delivered Archie during a period of time that was so cruel, so mean! They did what they had to do, and have another little one in the way!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Do they think by constantly reiterating they respect the queen that she is not gonna be fuming about them trashing basically her whole institution and what are essentially her rules etc etc. It’s so pathetic how he keeps bringing up his mother for sympathy. So low.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Can you actually believe he’s whinged about being down to his last 30million in a pandemic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
cliff notes version of this interview:

So basically she cried to Harry she wasn’t getting enough attention from the family and wanted to go back to America.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.