Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry speaking about Archie’s skin colour convo after the break...
Wonder if will say who it was?
I don’t think he will but if he does then surely the conversation will have happened but not in the way they are portraying cause if he names someone, they could sue?

Reactions: 17
I have got a bad feeling this just might too much for Philip because you know he will find out what was said

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why should Royal Protection Officers have to uproot to LA to protect Harry? I could understand if they had gone to New Zealand or another commonwealth county (like they said they offered) and carried on working but not to live an anonymous life in LA

Reactions: 68
Does anyone remember Harry’s nazi costume and that time he was forced to apologise for using the p word... he’s hardly the least racist person going. The hypocrisy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
So everyone in the family welcomed her.

“She was one of the greatest assets that could be possible for the commonwealth nations”

Implying it changed after Australia tour & my stream has froze again
And did it change owing to a hot drink that was knocked over !!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No regrets staying up for this even with kids going back to school tomorrow, 6.30 I need to be up 🤣
I'm the same - I got lost in a good book, realised it was 5 to 1 and thought I'd stay up for 10 minutes to see if it was going to be the snooze fest I thought it was.

Have been hitting refresh madly for nearly 2 hours now!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
An almost 40 year old whinging about being financially cut off from his family hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Blow it out your ass , Haz, Diana would hit you with a 2x4 if she could see you right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Seems like it’s only hitting some people now to the true face of the Royal Family.

Asking for mental health is seen as a risk to the firm ....

They are concerned about the baby’s skin colour !

What the hell is going on in the Royal Family

its all bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Awwwwww his family cut him off. At 35 years old. How sad. How awful. I feel so so sooooooo terrible for him. (All sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I’ve only seen bits of it and now my VPN free data has run out, but I’ve not once heard mentioned that everything they are complaining about is funded by the UK taxpayer and what do they think the British public will feel about it all
Yeah maybe if you didn’t squander out money on a house and wedding you didn’t want you could’ve used it for your ever so important security

Reactions: 56
The first quarter of 2020 the family cut him off financially but he has what his mum left him.
that’s why he has Netflix and Spotify deals

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Th er y didn’t try have a plan! His family literally cut him off financially!! He has what his mum left him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
O - You wanted freedom from that life, you wanted freedome to make deals with Netflix and Spotify
H. - We wanted to continue serving the people
H - My family cut me off without money in the first quarter of 2020. We have what my mother left me otherwise I couldnt have done this. Im just rellieved to have my wife by my side. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for myy mother.
H - My father is taking my calls now. I feel really let down. He's been through something similar. He knows what pain feels like. Archie is his grandson. I will always love him. There is a lot of hurt there. I will make it one of my priorities to heal this relationship. They only know what they know. Ive tried to educate them. They only know what they are told
O - And your brother
H - I love my brother but we are on different paths. We've been through hell together
O - No-one wants to admit race has played a part. There was a conversation about Archie's skin tone
H I am never going to share that conversation. That was right at the beginning 'What will the kids look like', when she wasn't going to get security, when there was a suggestion that Meghan carried out acting...
H I am sorry this happened but we did everything to make this work.
M We did everything we could to protect 'them'
O People say you are moneygrabbing Royals
H That wasn't the intention. We have a beautiful house, beautiful family. We had never thought about streamers until a friend suggested it. I just wanted to earn enough to pay for my family's security
M Blah blah Netflix, blah blah storytelling, giving a voice to people that are under represented

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Your grandmother and you DID have a really good relationship!

Throwing Charles under the bus now... 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The whole security thing is making me rage. For years I’ve felt for Kate as a fellow mum - imagine knowing your first born is one of the worlds biggest terrorist targets. You’d do anything to protect your child, anything. These idiots could have used the magic re-filling pocket courtesy of Charlie, and found a way to protect the child, rather than f***ing off to a different continent and expecting such luxuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Poor Harry having to make his own money like a normal person, having to survive every day in an LA mansion 🙄 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.