Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is, these two phoneys will never go away completely. Rubes on Shitter will defend them, and creeps in the media will prop them up.

Reactions: 15
Wait so they want to be ‘independent’ and make own money, while also whining about being cut off financially except for what Diana left him (& it’s not like she only left him a few quid!!)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Wow he loves his brother yet he lets his wife throw them under the bus and ruin them , it’s a pattern she’s bringing the two future kings down, Harry can’t be king so let’s ruin Charles and William basically.

Has much been said about queenie ?

Heal his relationship with his family he has no family now.

I feel so bad for the Cambridge kids they are gonna get so much tit after this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Its moving so fast, the thread was locked by the time I got to it but.... Uuuuh bib, this was all her own doing, no?!!! She is actually deranged with the BS she is spouting now

O - You've said some very shocking things today How do you feel about the Palace reaction
M - I'm not going to live my life in fear. So much is said in an understanding of truth. I don't know how they could expect that we can still be silent if the firm is playing a role in perpetuating falsehoods about us. I've lost ... there's a lot that's been lost already. I've lost my father, I've lost my baby, I nearly lost my name. My hope is that people know there is another side, and life is worth living.

Harry coming up after the break. More ads...

View attachment 472476 Wow
Didn't she refuse to speak to her father? Is she blaming that on the RF too?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He’s coming across as the spoilt brat that I always suspected him to be!

Reactions: 47
"Ask your doctor about [medication]" with a generic 50something walking on the beach/laughing at salad

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So he felt trapped even before Meghan and they're all trapped and in a bubble but then says they would not have left if they got the support they wanted 🥴🥴
Make it make sense please

Edited because I was angry when typing and I myself did not make sense 🤦‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow he loves his brother yet he lets his wife throw them under the bus and ruin them , it’s a pattern she’s bringing the two future kings down.

he has a great relationship with the Queen, they’ve spoke more in the past year than they have for a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they want money and fame milked from the RF.

I am very surprised that PC said no to him... I thought he would be providing a lot of funds for them. kudos to PC. Never thought I say this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
How can he ever expect to come back from this? Publicly in the UK, firstly, not once has the British taxpayer been mentioned here. Why should we pay for them when they’re making money themselves and have enough to do it themselves. Secondly, how can he speak to his family after telling the world about their extremely private relationship. Absolutely deluded. The both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
We haven't had Thomas Markle or Samantha footage yet. It's been 100% Royal Family all the way....

Reactions: 33
At no point are they like “we know we probably could have done better in this instance...we may have misunderstood on such and such occasion...we admit we didn’t help matters when...”

No, just victim, victim, victim. Two perfect people who never set a foot wrong.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people easily manipulated by racial rhetoric and will take this tit at face value.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Harry has shocked me. He really resents his family doesn’t he?
Bravo, Meghan, bravo!
You have made the most popular royal into the most hated royal. Diana would be so proud - not!

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Wow he loves his brother yet he lets his wife throw them under the bus and ruin them , it’s a pattern she’s bringing the two future kings down.

Interesting that it’s those in front of him on the line of succession (in her idiotic view she’s not realised how low down he actually is)

Reactions: 27
So they want money and fame milked from the RF.

I am very surprised that PC said no to him... I thought he would be providing a lot of funds for them. kudos to PC. Never thought I say this :ROFLMAO:
He’s certainly gone up in my estimations! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.