Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez it's like watching a movie. "Trapped and didn't know it til I met Meghan". As palace said for years, they're both deluded in victim land. Wtf should we pay for security when they went off to earn millions in a mansion in a land of guns???? They'd already wasted money on her wardrobes and their "unwanted wedding". duck them man, go live their messy lives. She's emotionally unstable , this will all end in tears for both.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Can I just give an alternative view to the Kate situation. My mother is also a narcissist (so many on this thread have narc mums we can spot them a mile off) and what I found was I would take and take her abuse and occasionally I snapped or fought back. It was in these moments she jumped into victim mode that I made her cry and was nasty to her. It’s quite possible that Kate was at the end of her tether with her dramatics and bullshit (just had a baby) and finally decided to speak her mind and stand up for herself. Meghan has now used this against her. Possibly the ONE time she ever fought back. This is what narcissists do. They conveniently miss out ALL of their abusive behaviour and focus on the one time you retaliated and tell everyone. OR she’s making the whole bloody thing up, either/or.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 167
Lmao Harry now saying his family suggested she go back to acting because they can’t afford to pay for her. Oh and they have done everything possible to respect and protect the Royals <3

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
He is so entitled.
Down to his last $30 million.
left due to wanting to make megabucks and specifically she hated the RF
The rest is a smokescreen.

Reactions: 60
Its moving so fast, the thread was locked by the time I got to it but.... Uuuuh bib, this was all her own doing, no?!!! She is actually deranged with the BS she is spouting now

O - You've said some very shocking things today How do you feel about the Palace reaction
M - I'm not going to live my life in fear. So much is said in an understanding of truth. I don't know how they could expect that we can still be silent if the firm is playing a role in perpetuating falsehoods about us. I've lost ... there's a lot that's been lost already. I've lost my father, I've lost my baby, I nearly lost my name. My hope is that people know there is another side, and life is worth living.

Harry coming up after the break. More ads...

Wow Wow

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Harry is upset about Charles, feels really let down.
Theres been a lot of hurt that’s happened and I will try and heal that relationship.
they only know what they know (or what they’re told).
On William... I love him to bits but we’re on different paths.

Archie’s skin tone “ that conversation I’m never going to share. I was shocked but that was right at the beginning when she wasn’t going to get security and the family suggested she should carry on acting to pay for security

• Sick
Reactions: 24
He’s not comfortable with sharing the conversation about race! Share or it didn’t happen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Are you joking?

"My family cut me off financially. I have what my mum left me. I felt her presence through this process."

DELUDED SELFISH BOY!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Can I just give an alternative view to the Kate situation. My mother is also a narcissist (so many on this thread have narc mums we can spot them a mile off) and what I found was I would take and take her abuse and occasionally I snapped or fought back. It was in these moments she jumped into victim mode that I made her cry and was nasty to her. It’s quite possible that Kate was at the end of her tether with her dramatics and bullshit (just had a baby) and finally decided to speak her mind and stand up for herself. Meghan has now used this against her. Possibly the ONE time she ever fought back. This is what narcissists do. They conveniently miss out ALL of their abusive behaviour and focus on the one time you retaliated and tell everyone. OR she’s making the whole bloody thing up, either/or.
It could be that they both shed tears (I actually think this may be true) but ONE of them did it privately, viewed by her loyal staff

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Lmao Harry now saying his family suggested she go back to acting because they can’t afford to pay for her. Oh and they have done everything possible to respect and protect the Royals <3
I legit can’t believe they’re saying the opposite to what they’ve always said! They wanted to be free and independent and do what they want but they’re squawking they’ve been cut off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Jeez it's like watching a movie. "Trapped and didn't know it til I met Meghan". As palace said for years, they're both deluded in victim land. Wtf should we pay for security when they went off to earn millions in a mansion in a land of guns???? They'd already wasted money on her wardrobes and their "unwanted wedding". duck them man, go live their messy lives. She's emotionally unstable , this will all end in tears for both.
they should turn it into a movie. It’s a great work of fiction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.