Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they took her passport so she could be provided with a diplomatic one.

Also:

#68 Daddy took my pocket money, Mummegs says it isn't funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think I'm going to have to step away for a bit because I am just so angry 🤬. I love you all but I need to calm down.

I'm fully expecting to be deleted and blocked from one of the mental health accounts I follow on IG because I had to comment on their post supportive of the Harkles. l simply said M was a dangerous toxic narcissist - and got a system message that my comment was 'similar to ones which had been deleted ' WTF? Another account i follow had a similar post - these are professional pages not randoms. Huge swathes of the US have swallowed their lies hook, line and sinker.

If I'm this angry, how must Prince Philip feel? I'm so worried about the impact on his vulnerable heart.💔 I'm sure they kept him in hospital deliberately to monitor him at least until this interview was out in public.
Go out for a walk in the fresh air, put these two twats out of your head, they’re not worth your anger! 🤗💗
I’m hoping the palace legal team are going to come out with something soon, it’s an utter disgrace!

Reactions: 17
Its outrageous that they can talk about PC and PC feeling trapped, what about their privacy and how can he speak for them.

Also equally appalling is saying that racist stuff about a RF member but not naming them and saying he didn't want to talk about it. So why bring it up?
I'm with you totally. They need to back it up.
Letting Smeggy relate hearsay is vile of him.

So he said its a conversation he wasn't going to share but his wife who wasn't there when it happened could? Hes the biggest cowardly bleep on the planet.

Reactions: 20
Its outrageous that they can talk about PC and PC feeling trapped, what about their privacy and how can he speak for them.

Also equally appalling is saying that racist stuff about a RF member but not naming them and saying he didn't want to talk about it. So why bring it up?
One day, when Harry has finally grown up, his biggest wish will be to turn back time to a point where he never gave that interview and maybe even to a point where he never met 'her'. He will regret this for the rest of his life. Good luck sleeping well from now on Haz.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve lurked on this thread for a while but now I just had to say something.
What a horrid, manipulative woman she is. I actually cannot believe the amount of people that have fell for her lies

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I honestly think the wuestion of skin tone would of been will he take after meghan ot be lake and ginger like Harry! thats Why they didn’t say what was said. I get fed up of everything be deemed as racist.
meghan clearly says stuff until she believes its the truth and Harry just enables this. you could see it in her eyes saying it was kate that made her cry!

Reactions: 18
I'm disgusted at Harry even more than her. He is a vile traitor.🤬

If the conversation about the colour of Archie's skin took place then he should have told the story and who the conversation was with, so at least then they would be able to defend themselves (or not as the case may be).

Meghan cannot verify that the conversation took place because she wasn't there which in a court of law is hearsay.

Harry is obviously determined that his brother should never be King which is what this is all about. Its the modern version of Game of Thrones.
Exactly this. Their pathological hatred and jealousy of W&K knows no bounds.

Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but if she and Eugeine were long time friends- how did she not understand any of the workings of the RF. it’s quite interesting that despite Andrew’s misdemeanours they spoke very positively about Fergie and the girls.

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but if she and Eugeine were long time friends- how did she not understand any of the workings of the RF. it’s quite interesting that despite Andrew’s misdemeanours they spoke very positively about Fergie and the girls.
It doesn’t make any sense, the entire interview needs dissecting and a timeline drawn up, so many ‘falsehoods’ and inconsistencies! 🧐

Reactions: 19
I thought Samantha markle would be all over this! Comments and on U.K. breakfast tv. Just how much have they paid to shut that one up! Very strange

Reactions: 9
Few basic thoughts people must have with half a brain cell based on the small clips now shown:

1. If things were so bad you felt driven to suicide why are you STILL happy to keep your titles??? Aren’t they a trigger?
  2. Suicidal people don’t think about others being better off without them, they don’t think about anyone when they’re in that state of mind.
  3. How could she say this and tell us she was 5 months pregnant with Archie at the time and clearly not thinking of her unborn child’s life? What will he think of this now it’s in the open? This is so deeply personal. Talk about wanting privacy and showing compassion.
  4. She‘s such a strong articulate confident woman, are we to really believe she never spoke up at the time? Why didn’t she seek help privately?
  5. Why aren’t HER family discussed in this entire interview? If the RF didn’t help, did they?
  6. What was the context of the question or statement surrounding the possible colour of Archie’s skin? Could it have merely been a passing interest (many mixed race couples wonder and discuss this along with their extended families as much as white people discuss potential eye and hair colour and skin tone) which Harry sought to take offence to.
  7. Why do this interview? What purpose does it serve other than to cause huge outrage and upset across their families and even nations as everyone analyses and vents on news outlets and social media. To my mind everyone was happy for them to live peacefully in Canada? L.A. and the UK gave them a huge happy send off (see the press...same press who also wrote just as many disparaging article about Kate).
  8. Why publicly (on a global scale no less) destroy your husband’s family like this with such awful accusations? Especially after the platform and status you now have is from them!
  9. Are they going to pay UK tax payers back for their fake second wedding which cost £33million? Not the best look to have lied to the world about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Am having a bit of a churn about this since getting up this morning and have just hit the chocolate......

Where on Gods green planet is it ok to spend that much time taking your partners family down without any reference or taking into account your own bloody family.

Gah the hag !

Reactions: 26
I never watch it I prefer my much needed beauty sleep ( don’t think a years worth would work too far gone )lol
I just wanted to post this before I go back to the start of this thread

A close friend of mine has just been badly attack on a forum she has been on for years
She watched the interview
And said Meecow knew what she was getting into but thought she could change the royal family and at some point be queen
She new Harry had issues and used it to to control him
Boy it kicked off my mate was called a racist
And they hoped she dropped down dead
My mate is as it seems polite to say a women of colour
Her response to them was If Meghan Classes herself as a women of colour she should stand next to me I make coal look white 🤣
She said racism is not just for people of one colour it effects everyone at some point if you are black white green red yellow orange indigo or violet sorry if I offended anyone whose colour I missed out

And promptly left the forum for good

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And also how could she claim to know nothing about H?

Reactions: 10
It will never be over with that pair, they cannot survive without publicity.
I just wish the press would stop all reporting on them - fat chance.
Paul Burrell (he was Diana’s rock, dontcha know? Spit) said something I actually agreed with.
When asked if Harry and Meghan would ever be able to return to The Royal Family he said along the lines of no, they’ve now gone from royal to celebrity and there’s no coming back from that.

Reactions: 26
All the discussion here on about who made the racist comment. Have any of you considered that H&M are lying. Seems quite obvious to me. If someone did make that comment then Markle and JCMH could have named them. All the sympathy would have been for them not the racist. The culprit wouldn't sue or even try to deny the accusation. They didn't give a name. So in my mind it didn't happen.
I 100percent believe they are lying and shohld be called out on it but cannot as 1) "never explain" mantra, 2) no name was given and 3) they are in the US so it is another ohnd of "catch me if you can"

Reactions: 14
If The Jeremy Kyle Show was still on TV these two grifters would need a whole week of episodes.

I know families can be bastards to each other, but come on just because she says X and Y happened doesn't mean it did.

Reactions: 12
I thought Samantha markle would be all over this! Comments and on U.K. breakfast tv. Just how much have they paid to shut that one up! Very strange
Thomas will be interviewed by Piers in gmb this week I've read. Maybe tomorrow

Reactions: 11
Just watching Pippie Schofield and they've just shown that clip again about whether she made Kate cry and did I see that Meghan did that Duper's delight smile when she said No? :oops:
Interesting that Camilla Tominey who originally posted about Meghan making Kate cry, still stands by that. She said that even this morning she had had “confirmation” that that was what happened. She added that maybe they were both in tears and only heard about Kate, but that Meghan did make Kate cry

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.