Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was PP but don’t think it is, my money would be on Charles.

If it’s PP he will be In for a telling off from the queen.

Also does anyone reckon HMQT is going to speak to Hazza before BP releases anything?

My sisters little girls are mixed race and my grandad used to make comments like calling them his coloured cherubs . No matter how much we tried to educated him it was part of his age. He was a lovely man and I agree it was an issue but never meant nastily if that made sense.

I suppose it depends in the context it was discussed, if it was the Duke I can’t see them mention it.

Reactions: 6
He said he only had his mother's money but he had a nice chunk of change from the Queen Mother, also. Millions, I believe.

Reactions: 17
what about there nephews and niece, two of whom go back to school this morning! we all know kids can be cruel what about these children mental health when they are taunted that there family are said to be racists in the school playground. Do there mental health matter Uncle Harry and Auntie Meghan!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
dont shoot me down but meghan isn’t exactly very dark, I didn’t know her mum was black until i read it So archie would of never had dark coloured skin as meghan is very pale so i actualky Doubt anyone would of really said that! They may of said Something about his skin tone but Equally may of said he maybe ginger 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Harry: "I felt trapped". This sums-up how out of touch the entitled pr1ck is. Most of us feel trapped, especially now (literally) during this pandemic. But how many of us have felt or feel 'trapped' in our working-class life, with our working-class job we most probably endure rather than enjoy? Trapped in debt, trapped because we have to go to a food bank?

Trapped? Welcome to the club you utter clown of a man. Trapped I might add with millions of pounds in the bank and seemingly no conscience whatsoever. I was willing to give Harry the benefit of the doubt, not now. He can f*ck RIGHT off. Don't ever come back here you lazy entitled sell-out man-child w@nker.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
All the discussion here on about who made the racist comment. Have any of you considered that H&M are lying. Seems quite obvious to me. If someone did make that comment then Markle and JCMH could have named them. All the sympathy would have been for them not the racist. The culprit wouldn't sue or even try to deny the accusation. They didn't give a name. So in my mind it didn't happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Funny he chose to mention that when a lot of taxpayers in Britain seem annoyed to be paying the RF, and were also annoyed at the potential prospect of paying for a couple who don't even have any duties or are part of the institution.
How removed from reality.
And us taxpayers paid millions for the sham 2and wedding when they were already married

Reactions: 15
Did I read that she said didnt know who Prince Harry was and didn't even google him? This from a Tig- owning, blogger? Oh and Serena is now her BFF?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s my little ones birthday today so this morning we didn’t have time for no tv because of school and the excitement. Got back and just had 5 mins had to switch the tv off. Oh my god...she is smart. Saying she wanted to kill herself. How serious the media take mental health these days. I feel so sorry for the queen. Have they stopped to think what they are doing to the queens metal health? An elderly woman who happens to be his grandmother?! Making her look like an absolute Villain!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She says BP wouldn't let her get help yet had no problem getting her own obstetrician and medics for Archie birth
The surrogacy lies need to come out now!

Last night I went to bed thinking that although Meghan is a nutcase that some of the savaging by the press might get out of hand. What a sop I am! 🙄 If they had just stuck to whingeing about their privileged lifestyles I might be less harsh on them but making accusations of racism and then not backing it up with details is the lowest of the low.

Now I want her to be picked apart by ravens in the tower and spat out by vultures.

The press must unleash ALL the dirt they have on them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
lol at Haznorespect

"that's a conversation I'm never going to share". "that's a conversation I don't feel comfortable sharing".

ok mate. you felt comfortable enough to light the blue touchpaper by mentioning it at all though.

More alluding and insinuating but no facts from the pair of them. Absolute shameful modus operandi.

What Freda says!
I hope Harry realises quite how serious this is.
when this quote is combined with Meghan's comment reporting to Oprah that Harry has said..
.people in his family are speculating about the colour of the babys skin

This its either total BS or something that is such a serious accusation that the government should be investigating this claim immediately.

I personally think its total BS ...but if people are taking it seriously anywhere....it needs investigating now.....

Reactions: 11
Well have just finished watching it here in Oz..
And for my second ever post?
Thank God William was the firstborn.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
All the discussion here on about who made the racist comment. Have any of you considered that H&M are lying. Seems quite obvious to me. If someone did make that comment then Markle and JCMH could have named them. All the sympathy would have been for them not the racist. The culprit wouldn't sue or even try to deny the accusation. They didn't give a name. So in my mind it didn't happen.
I agree. Also, it’s obvious these two narcs imagine slights and insults where there are none, they are able to take the most innocent remark and twist it out of all recognition. Someone may have said “Oh I wonder what/who the baby will look like?” a remark that could have been totally innocent, don’t all families wonder what their baby will look like?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I think it’s fair to say that we saw Harry’s ‘real’ character last night (this morning), and Kensington Palace have done a marvellous job of painting him in a positive light all these years! He’s clearly an entitled, spoilt little boy, that still has a heck of a lot of growing up to do!

• Angry
Reactions: 42
I think I'm going to have to step away for a bit because I am just so angry 🤬. I love you all but I need to calm down.

I'm fully expecting to be deleted and blocked from one of the mental health accounts I follow on IG because I had to comment on their post supportive of the Harkles. l simply said M was a dangerous toxic narcissist - and got a system message that my comment was 'similar to ones which had been deleted ' WTF? Another account i follow had a similar post - these are professional pages not randoms. Huge swathes of the US have swallowed their lies hook, line and sinker.

If I'm this angry, how must Prince Philip feel? I'm so worried about the impact on his vulnerable heart.💔 I'm sure they kept him in hospital deliberately to monitor him at least until this interview was out in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Its outrageous that they can talk about PC and PC feeling trapped, what about their privacy and how can he speak for them.

Also equally appalling is saying that racist stuff about a RF member but not naming them and saying he didn't want to talk about it. So why bring it up? It just means that the whole RF are under suspicion.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just saying that if the queen decided to Knight Piers Morgan as a response to the interview I could live with that, that’s how much those 2 idiots have would me up haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Archie race comment, interesting how H didn't discuss it further 'That conversation I'm never going to share.' whereas Meg said it's about being too dark to be a prince. I could imagine that a family member said "wonder what the baby will be like, what hair colour, red or black? Wonder if it will be pale or olive skinned?' and H&M who are constantly on edge and feel like outsiders take it to be racist..

About their secret marriage, "Just the three of us,” Harry later said. Diana said there were 3 in her marriage too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On the topic of the whole racism thing, I think you also have to consider how old and sheltered a lot of the royals are. They've never really been properly educated on how to address people or the things not to say because they never had to do all of this, so mistakes are sadly bound to be made.
The SS stuff is obviously inexcusable, but passing comments that seem harmless to them but harmful to Meghan are fine, unless they're made constantly of course.
I go to Durham Uni and honestly the amount of wealthy people I met this year who are so removed from reality and don't understand why the comments they make is outstanding, but part of that is because they've been sheltered their whole lives and never had to deal with people who aren't just British and white. Just shows that it's an issue among a whole class of people.
Are you having a laugh!!! You've just said that the British Royal Family and the head of the Commonwealth have not been educated in how to converse with people who aren't like them. duck me, that's priceless. Meghan isn't the only one that doesn't know how the BRF works.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.