Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she claim her passport was taken off her? She flew to her baby shower and flew to Elton John's on his private jet. She wouldve needed it then
Didnt that happen to Charlene as she tried to do a runner rather than marry Prince Albert? Poor meggy forgetting where she is getting her stories from.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He said he only had his mother's money but he had a nice chunk of change from the Queen Mother, also. Millions, I believe.
I can remember reading somewhere it was about 14 million to split between the two boys with the larger share going to Haznone

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think we all know the second part today will be her attacking her own family. I didn't think she was brazen and cruel enough to accuse her dad but will be shocked now if she doesn't. I really feel sorry for Charles today. Can you imagine your son behaving like this and publicly trying to destroy you. He must be heartbroken

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So when I walk out of my job and piss off to another country, I can demand that my employer should still pay me?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Still watching GMB on catch up, might have to report this to Advertising standards because she shouldn’t be allowed to advertise her book on ITV like this without product placement being used, she’s breaking advertising standards. Laughing so much at piers putting her in her place though, no one will buy it anyway after her performance laughing at Prince Phillip being in hospital View attachment 472719
No that is a face contorted with hate if ever I saw one.

Reactions: 12
Meghan Markle praised for 'bringing down an entire empire' by US Congressman (msn.com)

So this is out there in the press.........Meghan Markle being praised by Americans for insulting and trying to bring down the British policial system and Royal family.....

HOW DARE SHE AND OPRAH DO THIS!

Next step Jonathon Ross or similar, interviewing Biden family members, accusing them indirectly of being racist, .......anyone can be accused indirectly of being racist...it doesnt make it true.!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So when I walk out of my job and piss off to another country, I can demand that my employer should still pay me?! 🤔
Yes, and pay for your housing etc.. whilst they’re at it! Don’t forget the security Bill too! 🧐 Deluded morons!! 😂

Reactions: 13
The Press should just make their front pages a pic of someone playing the World's Smallest Violin, and nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A local paper to me posted a story about the interview asking if anyone will be watching and the comments are scathing against H&M (it’s a Glasgow paper). And the comments on the daily mail must be a decent gauge on public opinion, they are equally scathing and 40k+ green arrows on some of the comments and none of them are favourable to H&M. I try steer clear of Twitter, it’s a platform for the woke and if you don’t agree you are sent to hell by them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Still watching GMB on catch up, might have to report this to Advertising standards because she shouldn’t be allowed to advertise her book on ITV like this without product placement being used, she’s breaking advertising standards. Laughing so much at piers putting her in her place though, no one will buy it anyway after her performance laughing at Prince Phillip being in hospital View attachment 472719
I can't stand that woman she's a racist herself in my view.
Glad you reported it! Well done!

Reactions: 19
Meghan Markle praised for 'bringing down an entire empire' by US Congressman (msn.com)

So this is out there in the press.........Meghan Markle being praised by Americans for insulting and trying to bring down the British policial system and Royal family.....

HOW DARE SHE AND OPRAH DO THIS!

Next step Jonathon Ross or similar, interviewing Biden family members, accusing them indirectly of being racist, .......anyone can be accused indirectly of being racist...it doesnt make it true.!
It’s gone too far, Harry’s going to regret this FOREVER!! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Interesting that Camilla Tominey who originally posted about Meghan making Kate cry, still stands by that. She said that even this morning she had had “confirmation” that that was what happened. She added that maybe they were both in tears and only heard about Kate, but that Meghan did make Kate cry
Security camera footage leaked from Windsor!! ⬇
Meg and Kate crying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely people have found her more 'relatable' and supported her if it actually came out that she had to seek mental health services ?

Also is there part 2 coming ?

Reactions: 4
Can I ask anyone who is a black woman on this forum... I am not and feel maybe like Trisha Goddard said you can’t say whether something is or isn’t racist... does anyone feel this is at all to do with people being racist? I honestly feel it’s being made as an excuse... genuinely don’t think they gave a tit that she was mixed race, or maybe people are picking up on the fact that she suggested racism and people having their own issues relating to racism are triggered by it and are angry for themselves if you know what I mean?

Reactions: 6
There's a huge huge difference between meeting someone and actually living with someone, or being in close proximity with them, and therefore having interactions with them that go beyond things that you're probably asked to say.
Again, you wouldn't ask someone what colour their baby will be because that's too personal and therefore rude. Asking someone you live with or communicate with almost daily (because they're now family) is a whole different thing because the personal boundaries are less clear - stuff such as what colour a child would be is fine to ask if you're curious (which is what I think happened here). The conversations you have become far more personal and of course less scripted.
Do I think the RF is racist? Oh definitely. However, I don't think the fact that racism that may not obviously be racism to them but is to the general population, which actually has to interact with different cultures on more personal levels than diplomatic meetings and respect the developing culture regarding 'political correctness' (the word has harsh connotations but it's the best I have to offer lmao), makes them the most guilty people out there. Unless the comments were repeated after they were explained that the couple didn't feel comfortable with them, then yes you're very quickly slipping into a discussion where racism goes beyond just blissful ignorance.
Like I said, you have no idea at all about how the Royal Family works.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lol seriously the US have some really more pressing issues of their own (as we 100% do). I wouldn't be taking any politician getting involved in international affairs that didn’t involve them very well- they are paid to spend their time improving the life of their own civilians not getting involved in some grim soap opera.

The business of getting married 3 days before. How can it be legally binding without witnesses? She said it was just them and the archbishop?
According to a cleric on lbc it wasn't legally binding for 3 reasons he explained which I can't remember all but 1. No witness 2.unlicensed premises. So there's a blatent lie uncovered already.

Reactions: 18
Few basic thoughts people must have with half a brain cell based on the small clips now shown:

1. If things were so bad you felt driven to suicide why are you STILL happy to keep your titles??? Aren’t they a trigger?
  2. Suicidal people don’t think about others being better off without them, they don’t think about anyone when they’re in that state of mind.
  3. How could she say this and tell us she was 5 months pregnant with Archie at the time and clearly not thinking of her unborn child’s life? What will he think of this now it’s in the open? This is so deeply personal. Talk about wanting privacy and showing compassion.
  4. She‘s such a strong articulate confident woman, are we to really believe she never spoke up at the time? Why didn’t she seek help privately?
  5. Why aren’t HER family discussed in this entire interview? If the RF didn’t help, did they?
  6. What was the context of the question or statement surrounding the possible colour of Archie’s skin? Could it have merely been a passing interest (many mixed race couples wonder and discuss this along with their extended families as much as white people discuss potential eye and hair colour and skin tone) which Harry sought to take offence to.
  7. Why do this interview? What purpose does it serve other than to cause huge outrage and upset across their families and even nations as everyone analyses and vents on news outlets and social media. To my mind everyone was happy for them to live peacefully in Canada? L.A. and the UK gave them a huge happy send off (see the press...same press who also wrote just as many disparaging article about Kate).
  8. Why publicly (on a global scale no less) destroy your husband’s family like this with such awful accusations? Especially after the platform and status you now have is from them!
  9. Are they going to pay UK tax payers back for their fake second wedding which cost £33million? Not the best look to have lied to the world about that.
Bigger Question to 1, 2 & 3 is how can someone who was one of the faces and creators of Heads Together, a mental health charity couldn’t talk to anyone... makes no sense. Even if the palace said no, you’re not employed by us for us to pay, she had her own money. Even Harry could of paid for private therapy or even use her own charity. Something doesn’t add up!

Reactions: 30
Lol seriously the US have some really more pressing issues of their own (as we 100% do). I wouldn't be taking any politician getting involved in international affairs that didn’t involve them very well- they are paid to spend their time improving the life of their own civilians not getting involved in some grim soap opera.
The audacity of that country to lecture another about race, laughable!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.