Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is going on, yesterday Suzannah was as disgusted as Piers, even Lorraine and today they’re all feeling sorry for Meghan, can they not see she is playing everyone?
Mother Earth, this witch is making me feel like topping myself. - I have mental health problems too, wanna ask me if I’m ok? Silly girl.
It's hard for the presenters to voice their opinions on this once the race thing gets brought up, especially if they're white tbh.
It's totally possible that they still feel that way but can't say it because Twitter will just cancel them in 5 minutes

Reactions: 10
I mean WOW!!!! I did not expect this level of crazy when I read the headlines this morning. What the actual?! 👀

I feel so sorry for the Queen. This is so despicable and absolute slander. Defamation case should follow!!

We just have to hope people speak up and tell THEIR truth as otherwise I don’t see what else can be done. Markle has played this very well 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
They literally think The Crown is a documentary, it is both hilarious and sad at the same time.
Oh totally!! They also think that Diana was an absolute squeaky clean queen, when actually Diana could be quite vile and had a very nasty temper

Reactions: 11
I wonder if they’d have done this interview if they were still receiving money from the crown? I remember the DM reporting that their security bill would run into millions if they moved away from the UK and he seems to mention this a lot in the interview.

Reactions: 11
Lets not forget her own husband dressed up as an SS soldier for fun. So I can quite believe their is racism in the royal family but harry needs to own his mistakes rather than using the racism card. It falls on deaf ears when he, himself has been blatantly racist.
And if the RF are racist that doesn't mean the rest of us are.
It's a divisive narrative.
A (now blocked) portion of my fellow Americans went on a tirade a few years ago, after the wedding but before Farchie... I think around the time of the baby shower.... about poor meghan was revealing the RF to be racist and antiquated and needed to be removed but werent being removed because the whole of the UK was racists and supported a racists institution. I politely pointed out that I was married to a brit, lived in the UK, and there had vritish friends and children and that these accusations labelled all of my friends and half of my family as racists... without these people having met them in some cases. "So you're saying that my 4 yr old is a racist because he has a british passport?"... "not yet" was one answer from one of my wokerista (now blocked) fellowMerkins. And it has just gotten worse and worse. The view within the US woke community is that the whole of the UK "the most racist contry in the world" and that the RF are basically nazis. I am not kidding. She and Oprah are gliding on the magic carpet and carpet bombing the planet with these propaganda flyers and it is working. The BRF absolutely MUST break out the big guns or it really is all over.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Why does it have to be about race? It’s just a different skin colour, everything underneath is the same, why is it even a big deal? We continually tip-toe around this, when we shouldn’t, enough already, why should I keep paying for my asshole ancestors?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am disgusted at the pair of them
People who said they feel sorry for Harry do you still feel sorry for him now?
The pair of them are talking about mental health and death threats bla bla bla
I’m not denying she probably did have some deaths threats and racial slurs because there are some horrible nasty nutters out there and everyone in the limelight has it (not saying it’s right) but I dont believe it what’s there’re making out though.

And if their all for mental health why have they thrown katherine to the lions to be slaughtered, surely they would know because of this it will cause a backlash on katherine and cause her to receive death threat and hate, but that will be ok because their jealous of her, Pair of hypocrites

and the racial slur about The babies colour,
I don’t believe that, Meghan says they asked how dark the babies skin will be and made out that’s why he wasn’t given titles or protection (bullshit) and then Harry says they said what colour do you think the skin will be and didn’t want to talk about it, he knows Meghan twisted this to use it for sympathy,
Now to me I think that it’s probably been questioned out of curiosity, like when you have a baby and people question what or who it’s going to look like, with Harry being ginger and very pale and Meghan being mixed race I think everyone was wondering the same, would he have ginger hair? Would he be paled skin like Harry or have colour like Meghan? Would he have dark hair like Meghan or ginger hair like Harry? They are questions you would probably be wondering because it’s curiosity to see who the baby will take after.

So basically they wanted to step down move to America and still be getting paid for by the British public!!
Their a pair of entitled spoiled brats who couldn’t have their cake and eat it so threw their toys out the Pram.
I actually feel sick from them, their disgusting, the queen needs to do something about this!

did he really bring up he only had 30million left?? Whilst their is pandemic and people have died and lost their jobs/businesses and are struggling to survive and poverty in Britain is at its highest since the war?? 😡

sorry if this has all been said I’m still catching up, just need to rant and get it off my chest!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A (now blocked) portion of my fellow Americans went on a tirade a few years ago, after the wedding but before Farchie... I think around the time of the baby shower.... about poor meghan was revealing the RF to be racist and antiquated and needed to be removed but werent being removed because the whole of the UK was racists and supported a racists institution. I politely pointed out that I was married to a brit, lived in the UK, and there had vritish friends and children and that these accusations labelled all of my friends and half of my family as racists... without these people having met them in some cases. "So you're saying that my 4 yr old is a racist because he has a british passport?"... "not yet" was one answer from one of my wokerista (now blocked) fellowMerkins. And it has just gotten worse and worse. The view within the US woke community is that the whole of the UK "the most racist contry in the world" and that the RF are basically nazis. I am not kidding. She and Oprah are gliding on the magic carpet and carpet bombing the planet with these propaganda flyers and it is working. The BRF absolutely MUST break out the big guns or it really is all over.

was just going to post something similar to this, having just come off the LSA board

all I said was why should i as a tax payer of this be expected to pay for their security when they aren’t working royals, i said nothing of the comments made

and then had a bunch of AMERICANS jump down my throat for being a racist witch and not realising I live in the most racist country in the world (coming from the land of Trump voters) and that every white british person is racist, and if a black person points this out they are self hating blacks.

That board thinks everyone non black is racist anyways 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why is no one picking up on their inconsistencies?
Why is everyone just accepting this is the truth?
There are TWO sides.
They are all too PC to say IF this is true, they just accept it is.

Reactions: 29
Narcissists don't get suicidal. What she has said is a total insult to all those who genuinely experience these feelings and urges.

She really is lower than a snake's belly.

She is also stirring up racial hatred and division.

I hope their downfall is fast, painful and humiliating.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It does matter if BAME are being prejudiced, disenfranchised and attacked.

Cant have it both ways - skin colour either matters to pre-empt wrongs, or it doesn’t matter in which case there is no racism.
Trisha specifically said there is no conversation you could have about an unborn baby’s skin colour or racial heritage that isn’t racist because “why does it matter?”. Which logically leads to the conclusion that anybody so much as referring to Archie being mixed-race is “racist” - because “why does it matter?” I am simply pointing out that her remark is disingenous because there are lots of conversations you could have about the subject that are not racist....including, “If my mixed race baby is dark, will he/she face racism?”. Lots of mixed couples and their families raise that, I am sure...so it DOES matter.

So Trisha is wrong, imo, the colour of any of us DOES matter in certain circumstances.

What she doesn’t know, and neither do any of us because that mealy-mouthed prat won’t say, is what the actual context of that conversation was. It must have been racist, according to Trisha and that‘s bullshit. It might have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She says BP wouldn't let her get help yet had no problem getting her own obstetrician and medics for Archie birth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She has a strange relationship with the truth.

So, What Meghan wants, Meghan gets.
She wanted a tiara of questionable heritage, yet less than 12 months after the wedding, Harry seems to have conveniently forgotten this and fails to get her psychological help for her suicidal thoughts, despite having his own mental health charity? Seriously??

Engagement interview - "I'm ready to hit the ground running" (🖕to Kate for being eased in gently) because she has a history of setting up a soup kitchen with other people's food.
Now - I was so naive, I didn't know ANYTHING about the RF and didn't bother to do any research 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one

And she seriously thought she could just nip out for lunch all the time? 🙄🙄
Or hoping to hang out with Flounder and Sebastian..🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
did he really bring up he only had 30million left?? Whilst their is pandemic and people have died and lost their jobs/businesses and are struggling to survive and poverty in Britain is at its highest since the war?? 😡
Funny he chose to mention that when a lot of taxpayers in Britain seem annoyed to be paying the RF, and were also annoyed at the potential prospect of paying for a couple who don't even have any duties or are part of the institution.
How removed from reality.

Reactions: 20
quite happy to make claims of alleged racism within there Family but equally quite happy to take their Families money If what they state is true you surely your self respect would kick and you would leave and not accept any handouts never mind bleat on about
Agree. If she deplored the racism in the family and had any integrity she would have said no thank you to any handouts and made it clear she wanted nothing more to do with them. Her actions and words don’t stack up.

Reactions: 15
Gosh! I couldn’t sleep so I watched the clips at 3am. There isn’t much more that can be added to what you all say! My only thought was to say that my best friends husband is Nigerian and when they got pregnant he himself started joking about what kind of hair the baby would have. Obviously that’s really anecdotal but I can see that a family who maybe aren’t quite as clued up might talk about something like that without thinking they are being out and out racist. I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m just musing about their intent though I can imagine there being generational racism in the royal family (ie Prince Philip ).

Anyway thought I would add a bit of info the Harry. I used to work at a very posh art institution near St. James and the royals were quite often around for one reason or another. Harry was at the time (allegedly) sleeping with a woman called constance allfrey, one of her family members worked at the company and was gossiping about it (her cousin is really honest and respectable so I don’t necessarily think she would lie).

I believe he was dating Cressida at the time (who incidentally I know to be very kind and nice). He also used to attend a gym called ‘third space’ which was where we had a corporate membership, so he was quite often around a lot of the girls who would go there at lunch and try to flirt with him and report back 🤢.

I don’t think that he is a great guy, all this stuff about the ‘nations sweetheart’ is undeserved from what I’ve heard from those who got to know him. I mean hello this is the man who wore a Nazi uniform, got naked in Vegas with a cocaine dealer and prostitute, supposedly slept around a fair bit whilst with girlfriends. I heard from local gossip near my parents that he was allegedly fairly philandering when stationed in Warminster.

He’s also really not that bright. Maybe this is common knowledge but Durham university gave him an offer to study there, there is even a student accommodation room which is supposedly bullet proof etc etc. I think this was at St Chads college but don’t quote me. At the college it was common knowledge that he did so badly in exams that they wouldn’t take him in the end. That’s when he joined the army but joining the army wasn’t his initial plan.

I would also say that a family member of mine has had a fair bit of interaction with Kate Middleton through her charity work and has said that she is really very nice behind the scenes. Again, anecdotal, but she said she can’t imagine that she would be a secret monster. Same goes for Camilla, I’ve had two interactions with her and same came across as really lovely and what you see is what you get (sorry to those who don’t like her).
Top quality tea!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.