Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan is always going to throw the race card because it’s literally the biggest sympathy vote. So it’s why she’ll keep using it. England is an extremely diverse and tolerant country. It’s just bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nothing like telling the press to calm it when talking this shite. Adding fuel to the flames. Dickheads.

Reactions: 13
I am sooo pissed off with everything that's been said, but I also think give someone enough rope and these fuckers have had more then enough!

Reactions: 15
Letters Patent 1917 - Issued by King George V

“… the grandchildren of the sons of any such Sovereign in the direct male line (save only the eldest living son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales) shall have and enjoy in all occasions the style and title enjoyed by the children of Dukes of these Our Realms.”

Letters Patent 2012 - Issued by Queen Elizabeth II

The letters patent enabled all children of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales to enjoy the princely title and style of Royal Highness, as opposed to only the eldest son.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How can anyone lie so much, the things she’s saying are so clearly untrue. There’s no way she would have been denied help for her mental health, other royals have had help and been open about it, others may have and chosen to keep it quiet. no way she wasn’t given all the help & guidance & support on royal etiquette etc. She didn’t even have to be a working royal. Probably refused all help. Think how slowly and carefully Catherine was eased into things, but MM charged in full steam ahead. I was angry at first but just want to cry now, so frustrated and sad. How dare she

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Says Charles stopped taking his calls!
Omg can’t believe he said Charles stopped taking his calls. He is a literal man child. Talk about airing dirty laundry. How can he ever expect to show his face here again????
Imagine poor Charles being inundated with requests for money and having to endure such moaning, whining utter piffle day in day out.

Reactions: 36
Also I’d heard about prescription drug ads in the US but this is the first time I’ve seen them. So bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The press are going to open fire on them. The money on the wedding that turns out to be a sham. I would bet any money if they had said to the Queen “we want to have a quiet private wedding” she would’ve allowed them.
Frogmore, the money spent on that.
Kate is a saint now in the press and she’s just tarnished her.

The size of her bump with those chickens......

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Letters Patent 1917 - Issued by King George V

“… the grandchildren of the sons of any such Sovereign in the direct male line (save only the eldest living son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales) shall have and enjoy in all occasions the style and title enjoyed by the children of Dukes of these Our Realms.”

Letters Patent 2012 - Issued by Queen Elizabeth II

The letters patent enabled all children of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales to enjoy the princely title and style of Royal Highness, as opposed to only the eldest son.
Can someone forward this to Oprah?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine poor Charles being inundated with requests for money and having to endure such moaning, whining utter piffle day in day out.
He deserves a medal for dealing with this jumped up little tit! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Standing with the chickens. There is a shed named 'Archie's Chick Inn'

O - So you are stepping back out of frustration, Meghan had said 'I don't want to live any more'
H - I wasn't prepared for that, I didn't have a conversation with anyone in the family, I was ashamed of admitting it to them, its a very trapping environment. NO EVIDENCE THEN IS THERE
H - I didn't have anyone to turn to. The family have a mentality that this is how it is. We've all been through it. What was different for me was the race element. It wasn't just affecting my wife but was affecting everyone else. I told the Palace that this wasn't going to end well. But for us, this union, and the specifics around her race. There was an opportunity for my family to show public support.
Now Harry talks about the MPs letter. And says that noone in his family ever gave them public support
My family are scared of the tabloids turning on them. There is an invisible contract between the Insitution and the UK tabloids. If you as a family member are prepared to wine and dine the reporters you will get better press. There is a level of control by fear that has existed for generation after generation. The institution survives because of it.

M - theres a reason why there are holiday parties at the Palace. The tabloids even have parties there. They were inciting racism and bringing up racisim in the country. It raised the level of threats to us and the death threats.
H - My family were really welcoming (Charles, William Kate, The Queen), but that changed after the Australia tour, when everyone saw how incredible Meghan was.
O Are you were saying there were hints of jealousy? About your father and Diana's tour of Australia?
M We should learn from this. Meghan was brilliant in Australia and connected with everyone so well. She was welcomed by the world, the greatest asset to the Commonwealth that anyone could ever wish for.
O So the firm says you are no longer going to get protection as you step back. Do you want to have it both ways
H I never thought I would have my security removed. I was born into this. It was a shock to me.
M I even wrote to his family and asked him to keep it safe. I see the death threats and the racist threats, please keep him safe and keep his security.
O The rumours are that you Meghan manipulated and calculated this Megxit.. It was calculated to build your brand
M I left everything, my career, because I love him. I wrote letters to his family saying I am dedicated to this, I am here for you. But there was no guidance for me, no training for me, no-one tells me anything, I had no help or support, we did our own training behind the scenes. No-one taught me the National Anthem, I had to look it up myself.
H I was trapped as well. I didn't know I was trapped. When I met Meg and our worlds collided, everythign changed.
O Please explain how a Prince is trapped.
H Trapped within the system. My father and my brother are trapped. They don't get to leave. I have huge compassion for them
O You looked as if you were enjoying life...
H Because there were photos of me at work smiling? That was just what you have to do, to be on your A game.
O What would your Mother saY
H She would be angry, but all she wanted was for us to be happy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Yel

Is there a new thread title?

We should probably start the new one on the next ad break

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.