Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philip would be raging if he could hear all this even at 99 he would be able to give Harry a god hiding.

Has anything been mentioned about Charlie boy !

Reactions: 11
They moved to Canada because they wanted to be working royals, but Canada wouldn't pay for their security.

I'm from Canada, we don't want to pay for your damned security you wench!
I'm not from Canada, and I still wouldn't want Canada to pay for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So not because of being hounded by the British tabloid press? Seem to have forgotten half their story here

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They moved to Canada because they wanted to be working royals, but Canada wouldn't pay for their security.

I'm from Canada, we don't want to pay for your damned security you wench!
Good job the Canadians didn’t, they’d probably have hired their own security three days before in private 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet Boris has a long job ahead of him when it’s morning getting that legislation drawn up ASAP so Harry can be removed from the line of succession 🤣🤣 , bet he’s fuming that he has more work to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He asked for calm from the British tabloids, once as a boyfriend, once as a husband, and once as a father!
They left due to lack of support.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So they lied about the wedding. They lied about declining titles for Archie. We know she can fake tears. So why should anyone believe anything they say about anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
You have NO respect for her you little twit and stop calling it 'The Institution' you ducking mug 😠😠😠

Reactions: 21
Oh wow... I have too much respect for my grandmother!! The duck you do!!!! 🤯

just mentioned his father stopped taking his calls!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Love the little bit of shade from the person writing the BBC News live feed.

"A horrible picture is being drawn – of Meghan torn apart by the coverage of her, having suicidal thoughts - and of the palace having learnt nothing in the 40 years since Diana.

Again, worth noting that this is only one side of the story."
Essentially Kate drove her to have suicidal thoughts then.....

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.