Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg can’t believe he said Charles stopped taking his calls. He is a literal man child. Talk about airing dirty laundry. How can he ever expect to show his face here again????

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I wasn’t complaining and there was absolutely no reason to be rude. I was hoping someone else maybe had a link that did work. I also offered to type what was getting said hence why I was wanting to watch it live.
Don't worry about it. Reading on here will be less stressful and there are enough commentaters doing their bit. Just relax and enjoy.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Harry would never disrespect his grandmother! What do you think you are doing now you complete and utter traitor?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Yeah history is repeating itself but not for you meghan, you just put Kate and William in the firing line. duck you!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
He asked for calm from the British tabloids, once as a boyfriend, once as a husband, and once as a father!
They left due to lack of support.
Fair enough, they didn't have much support, for many reasons that didn't include racism.

Reactions: 11
Omg can’t believe he said Charles stopped taking his calls. He is a literal man child. Talk about airing dirty laundry. How can he ever expect to show his face here again????
Thomas and Charlie need to go for a pint (post covid of course)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
By looking at twitter tonight to me it seems that the only racism is coming from deranged black Americans who are hurling abuse at the real victims of this mess and that is what is wrong with todays world and exactly why the royal family allowed her to get away with everything shes gotten away with as they feared what was was unfolding now and if a stoned 19 year old with little life experience can see it surely the rest of the world can 😂
Black people in western countries are the most racist people i have ever met, i'm not trying to be controversial with that statement, it simply tends to be the case. Especially those in America, they say the most racist, heinous things about white people, asians etc.. and face no repercussions. And the media etc.. backs them up, that's what sMEGma is relying on, she knows black people in the U.S/U.K will back her up no matter what for the most part, all you have to do is accuse someone of being racist and you get support.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Saw a very true comment on dm. If they were so concerned about skin colour then the Queen wouldn’t have given permission to marry surely. Because it’s obvious they wanted kids???

Reactions: 51
Saw a very true comment on dm. If they were so concerned about skin colour then the Queen wouldn’t have given permission to marry surely. Because it’s obvious they wanted kids???
Absolutely!

Reactions: 11
She's a lousy actress. I'm trying to catch the main points for the thread so can't get into body language but it's not authentic. Will it fool some of the people? Yes probably.

Next series of the Crown ladies and gentleman. You are watching the script right before your eyes.
You are doing a fantastic job Baguette. Many thanks.💜👏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What these sugars are not seeing is that if we put to one side that these areroyals , the long And short of it is that we have two very privileged people sat spewing their sob story from their 16 bath roomed mansion for two people (3 people when megan needs a new nose and they have to get archie from his dolly box to get that dolla dolla dolla) spewing vile lies and twisting truths so much that they are laughable whilst he (lets not even call this manchild by his name ) has a grandad on the verge of death in hospital , a 94 year old grandmother who has graciously served her country without so much as a whisper of moaning since her early 20s (considerably longer than you and your crappy 18 months meghan you talentless troll) , and she has a dad who she ghosted significantly close to her meeting harry who is also in very bad health - have these two given the mental heath of those mentioned any compassion or consideration? No !
has harry given william consideration when constantly bringing up his dead mother ? What about williams children who i am sure in a few years will also see this absolute tit show and have to read uncle harry selling out theyre grandmother who they never got the chance to meet ? Has it (she is an IT because humans would not be as vile to another human as she has been to her in laws )been considerate enough not to slam a fellow woman and mother world wide knowing IT’S abundance of delusional fans would crucify her on social media? No . Because they care sbout the narrative they want to spin and the financial gain that they will get from that. This will end in tragedy and i sincerely hope that the real victims will not be caught in the firing line

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Again its the lack of context around it. I imagine he stopped taking calls about it, and asked to put it in writing to be able to deal with the formalities of it. They way Harry had said ghat, it's as if Charlie's just ignored him. They Both know exactly what they're doing and how they're doing it. Trouble is they're both thick as submarine doors so won't get far down this path

Reactions: 27
Well everyone was against them. Meghan I expected to play the victim, Harry less so.

Reactions: 14
They basically think that if every five minutes they robotically repeat 'Of course I respect my grandmother /HMTQ' they are covered, whilst they then go on to trash everyone else.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.