Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they lie - it’s verifiable

It takes a few moments to find this online
There is a list of known crazies who daily send members of the royal family death threats. It’s a thing 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wrong person quoted - I’m agreeing with you

Reactions: 9
Does she reckon by this The Queen will apologise and say oh here you go Harry is a Prince now I’m sorry for what I put you through.

Bollocks The Queen is gonna go in dirty lol 😂
Unleash the hounds... prepare the cannons!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Diana would feel angry and sad at how it’s panned out.
after another break they are talking about the Archie skin tone conversation with Harry

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Archie’s skin colour convo being discussed after the break...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Boohoo Harry is all I can say. You were trapped. How can he even have the balls to say that during this time especially. Also idk if it’s been said but how much did everyone wanna vom when she compared herself to the little mermaid 😂😂🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
He felt trapped, didn’t see a way out, didn’t know he was trapped! 😂
Trapped within the system, like the rest of my family are... my father and my brother are trapped!!!
Hahaha wtf? I donno about anyone here, but some of the Royals have lives that MOST would want. Oh it involves following rules? Yeah, society in general expects people to follow a few as well. Jeez

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.