Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s angling at the family being jealous of her! That’s the lines she’s fed Haz anyway!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I honestly can’t believe it. She looked about 7 months..... which doesn’t tie in with being due in summer..
She probably put the wrong moon bump on for the photo shoot... silly MeAgain you’re meant to do them in order 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread - ‘the little mermaid 2 - the contrary duchess and the deluded duke’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The family changed towards them after the Australia tour, because they got to see how amazing Megan was at the job! That brought back memories...
Yeah. Nah. Aussie here. They were a novelty. Kate and Will were always much more of a big deal. All I remember is the stupid bleeping folder over her belly (have you ever seen her with anything like a folder in her hand since?) and the tit show when she left the Fiji market.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She wrote letters to his family
nobody trained her to be part of the family, other people might have been but not poor ol Meg.
Harry was trapped (even before he met Meg)
he has great compassion for his father and brother as they are trapped and can’t leave

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Had no guidance apparently! No ‘how to be royal’! She just stopped Harry from talking! Clear who’s in charge!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Does she reckon by this The Queen will apologise and say oh here you go Archie is a Prince now I’m sorry for what I put you through , Phil is incapacitated in the hospital most likely not gonna come out don’t worry he won’t bring you no more trouble about the skin colour of your baby.

Bollocks The Queen is gonna go in dirty lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He felt trapped, didn’t see a way out, didn’t know he was trapped! 😂
Trapped within the system, like the rest of my family are... my father and my brother are trapped!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.