Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The press are going to open fire on them. The money on the wedding that turns out to be a sham. I would bet any money if they had said to the Queen “we want to have a quiet private wedding” she would’ve allowed them.
Frogmore, the money spent on that.
Kate is a saint now in the press and she’s just tarnished her.

The size of her bump with those chickens......
Something not quite right about it is there, considering it was supposed to be the next day! 🧐

Reactions: 7
How can anyone lie so much, the things she’s saying are so clearly untrue. There’s no way she would have been denied help for her mental health, other royals have had help and been open about it, others may have and chosen to keep it quiet. no way she wasn’t given all the help & guidance & support on royal etiquette etc. She didn’t even have to be a working royal. Probably refused all help. Think how slowly and carefully Catherine was eased into things, but MM charged in full steam ahead. I was angry at first but just want to cry now, so frustrated and sad. How dare she
Hang on Harry just said he didn’t ask for help? Meghan said they refused. Which was it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
New lurker here, do you guys really not get the drug ads in the UK? I’ve grown up with them! Half the time you never know what the drug is for and I figure if I needed it the doctor would say so, so I’ve never understood the point!

Reactions: 7
Something not quite right about it is there, considering it was supposed to be the next day! 🧐
I honestly can’t believe it. She looked about 7 months..... which doesn’t tie in with being due in summer..

Reactions: 17
Maybe he’ll casually say “he’s not my real dad anyway so it was easy to break away” you know from all those funny rumours about Harry not being Charles’ it would add a bit of comedy to this absolute tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there a new thread title?

We should probably start the new one on the next ad break
I was just trying to see, but it's harder on my phone, can't quickly search the whole screen of text.

Reactions: 1
I'm so bleeping angry!! I have a feeling Harry and it will be stripped of everything tomorrow!!

Reactions: 20
This is a shocker! The press are going to annihilate them after this.
I hope so!!!

I was following it on Twitter (Yeah I know I should be in bed cos I've got to open the office today 🙄🙄🙄) but why doesn't Oprah say - so tell me harry - who asked about your sons colour 🤔🤔🤔

I do think that cringe has been unfairly blamed. It's quite obvious ginge is also a nutjob and not a hostage. For a member of the Royal Family to do a gender revel in an interview 😱😱😱

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.