Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes with the press being racist. Says it increased the risk level

Reactions: 15
All the family were really welcoming until they came back from Australia and announced the pregnancy.
“They” changed when they saw how great Meg was being received

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Has big man Phil been mentioned ? Or willl they throw him under the bus next.

I am suprised Andrew hasn’t been mentioned yet.

Reactions: 12
I was hoping when I said a few days that she is going to the RF dirty, that I was wrong but it’s looking like she is going in hard, cause she thinks that “never complain, never explain” means they won’t defend themselves but they will.
They will definitely defend themselves and it will start immediately. The palace aides are all watching this and their next plan is already in motion. !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow, so they’re saying that the family changed their behavior towards them because they (Meghan and Harry) bedazzled everyone during their New Zealand tour. Lol, okay.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I’m a lurker on these threads and just wanted to say a huge thanks to those posting about what’s happening in the interview!

Reactions: 35
The family changed towards them after the Australia tour, because they got to see how amazing Megan was at the job! That brought back memories...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Here she goes with the press being racist. Says it increased the risk level
So the UK was too racist for her...then she moved back to a country where the democratically elected president wanted to build a wall to keep Mexicans out. Makes sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Hope we will be seeing cries of racism at hairless and talentless tomoz as apparently the newdefinition of racism is now being critical of someone who has a different skin shade to you

Reactions: 14
Archie's Got His Chick-Inn - Megan & Harry's Knives Sharpened To Stick-In (The RF)

Bit clumsy, that one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Standing with the chickens. There is a shed named 'Archie's Chick Inn'

O - So you are stepping back out of frustration, Meghan had said 'I don't want to live any more'
H - I wasn't prepared for that, I didn't have a conversation with anyone in the family, I was ashamed of admitting it to them, its a very trapping environment. NO EVIDENCE THEN IS THERE
H - I didn't have anyone to turn to. The family have a mentality that this is how it is. We've all been through it. What was different for me was the race element. It wasn't just affecting my wife but was affecting everyone else. I told the Palace that this wasn't going to end well. But for us, this union, and the specifics around her race. There was an opportunity for my family to show public support.
Now Harry talks about the MPs letter. And says that noone in his family ever gave them public support
My family are scared of the tabloids turning on them. There is an invisible contract between the Insitution and the UK tabloids. If you as a family member are prepared to wine and dine the reporters you will get better press. There is a level of control by fear that has existed for generation after generation. The institution survives because of it.
Are they elaborating on the “race” element?

Reactions: 4
So everyone in the family welcomed her.

“She was one of the greatest assets that could be possible for the commonwealth nations”

Implying it changed after Australia tour & my stream has froze again

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.