Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know what the hell Harry told Meghan she was getting into. Everyone knows when you sign-up you essentially sign yourself over for a life of extreme wealth and privilege and in return you say nothing that rocks the boat, you turn up, smile, nod, drink the tea and piss off again. I couldn’t do it, Kate was given years to fully understand what her life would be and accepted it.

There is a fine line to what the public will accept in terms of allowing the royal family to remain as they are and the Queen knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh my - what a great thread - ty @keylimepie and the inimitable @Rubythefirebat - I want to play the quest - do I get any gold and weapons to start? MTX transactions maybe?
you can start off with "what meghan wants, meghan gets" to make your first wish. Then you have to whine talk to the village folks to get more HP. Maybe befriend a character called Oprah. Find a puppet called hazzo and an Archie doll as your travel companions. I hear on one of the quests you might need doggy Scoobie to help you fend off the bad guys. Don't forget to find a penis ladder so you can level up ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Forgot it was international womens day. And what is the "strong empowered" M doing to help this cause today? Whinging and moaning about how Kate didnt hold her hand, didnt welcome her blah blah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sophie W is looking radiant.
Sorry will stop chipping in soon! But thinking that Sophie W doing very well. She seems really interested in others. There is NO fricking word salad!! And she speaks of things she knows. Oh and she didn’t take over...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
First time posting on this thread. The Royals are playing a blinder with this commonwealth show. Full of diverse people and it doesn’t feel like virtue signalling. Loved the choir doing 3 little birds.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Sorry will stop chipping in soon! But thinking that Sophie W doing very well. She seems really interested in others. There is NO fricking word salad!! And she speaks of things she knows. Oh and she didn’t take over...
She's been out to Africa frequently, and worked very hard with her charities.

That pair got given all the high profile easy stuff, and still messed it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I would love to know what the hell Harry told Meghan she was getting into. Everyone knows when you sign-up you essentially sign yourself over for a life of extreme wealth and privilege and in return you say nothing that rocks the boat, you turn up, smile, nod drink the tea and piss off again. I couldn’t do it, Kate was given years to fully understand what her life would be and accepted it.

There is a fine line to what the public will accept in terms of allowing the royal family to remain as they are and the Queen knows it.
Yeah but Smegma thought it was invite anybody influential over and expect them to be served by staff. Then a quick private flight to Ibiza for a clubbing weekend then Monte Carlo or some such. We all know they just don't do that. She really thought they did. Oh and latest Versace this and Bottega de Venetto that. No.

She's been out to Africa frequently, and worked very hard with her charities.

That pair got given all the high profile easy stuff, and still messed it up.
Yup she went without Edward. She's rather like Princess Anne in many ways.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The comments about women needing to support eachother and raise eachother up....someone needs to put that quote up against meghans blog post about not supporting actresses lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This Commonwealth Service is bloody great, the RF have played a blinder with this one! Showing the power of the commonwealth and HMTQ and RF
This is SERVICE!!! Take some notes M

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The producers of this interview are the same producers who brought and showed photos of Diana in crash in Paris..
Forgot to add that if I were Harry I wouldn't want to speak with a network that showed images of my mother's last moments or the accident that took her life. I just can't with him anymore, meghan has really poisoned him

• Heart
Reactions: 57
BBC 1 slam
dunk for the Royals -this is service - not your whining petulant crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Now The Police are involved:

Smeghan
Stop trying to be red hot
Those days are over
You can no longer sell your body on the yacht

Smeghan
You don't have to wear that dress today
Show the suitcase for money
We all know it’s to pay to play

Smeghan (put on the red dress)
Smeghan (when you do you look a mess)
Smeghan (don't pretend you’re Sharon Stone)
Smeghan (leave Serena’s husband alone)

Smeghan (we all know you’re a bully)
Smeg—

Your dad loved you since you were born
But now you treat him with scorn
And you’re going to tell all tomorrow night
We already know who’s wrong and right

We know your nose is make-up
So put away the fake-up
Watched you once, we won't watch you again
You're really in a bad way

Smeghan
Why can't you just go away
Smeghan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.