Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread @Rubythefirebat and title @keylimepie

Wow. I didn't know she was throwing a party for friends at Sandringham. Who were the 'friends'? I bet Oprah isn't one of them. Is Diva her middle name because she sure is/was acting like one? :rolleyes:

Just in case anybody had ANY doubts of how deranged the sugars are (and have no idea about anything).
Screenshot_20210307-165833_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
The producers of this interview are the same producers who brought and showed photos of Diana in crash in Paris..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
As Camilla seems to think that HMTQ invented the Monarchy in 1952 I can't really take her seriously.
It was a weird article...and yes, what was the 1952 about??? She might have skipped a few (actually A LOT) hundred years...And don't agree with the conclusion at all.

ETA: Thank you @Chum for posting it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Loving the black singers. Rasist? Shove it up your pissflaps sugars.

BP pulling the stops out on purpose? Yes and bring it on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
@Rubythefirebat what a great opening post, thanks!

The more I think about it the more I feel sure the interview is going to be pretty dull and the excitement is all in the anticipation. But I was just thinking about her claiming she was silenced and couldn't speak out because of the men in grey suits. If she does indeed attack Kate then surely even committed fans can see that Kate can't speak up and defend herself because of the very same issues that M is moaning about and she is attacking people who can't defend themselves. Please let the media point this out 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Watching Commonwealth Service and thinking the Queen definitely had to make a decision before this was filmed. So glad we don’t have to watch H&M do any virtual speeches from their bloody sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Jesus wept that green gúna (pronounced "goo-na", 'dress' in Irish) is woeful!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Scabies is mouthing off on twatter again...He had been fairly quiet since Kate and Ben ripped him a new one

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Congratulation you just reached lvl 66 in The Witch Trial!

On this level you have to survive an episode of a dated whine show, that noone asked for.
At the end of this level do not forget to pick up your RubyBag, which contains:

●Limited edition "Tattle is universal" pj's, for your well deserved sleep, after keeping up with all of these threads
●Sample of CRINGE - anti-hairloss shampoo
●Free 30 day access to DiabetesPro - brand new app that blocks sugar content on social media, premium users are able to block Omid

Please vote in the poll, who is gonna be the special guest on this episode!

Special thank you for the title @keylimepie

Press like to start the quest!

View attachment 471633
Thanks for new thread. I wouldn't be surprised if the guest is her father!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Charles needs a new speechwriter.... He's giving his standard biodiversity speech here.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Scabies is mouthing off on twatter again...He had been fairly quiet since Kate and Ben ripped him a new one
Ugh... I'm not even going to look what the plastic faced gobshite has to say. Twatter has vexed me greatly and risen my blood pressure to almost fatal levels the past week or so!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am I watching Lizzy and her posse (the loyal ones) on the BBC as a duck you to Meg and Haribo?
yes, yes I am.

am I ashamed thats why.
Only about 45% ashamed, expected it to be higher 🤷‍♀️ duck you MegHaz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I spoke before how I wished I had not only my parents but my gran parents to enjoy. What sort of person does this tit, It is unforgivable.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.