Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camilla talking about reading, her Book Club and the Commonwealth essay writing competition ❤

The drummers

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Charles needs a new speechwriter.... He's giving his standard biodiversity speech here.
i think all the royals will be talking about their pet areas.
camilla is currently talking about literacy.

i reckon Kate will be on next talking about children and family.

William will probably be last talking about mental health.
all of this content will be neatly edited with the harkle’s inevitable whingefest tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't even want to see her. Tell me another person who has served their country for over 70 years so when another 2 bit "actress" comes along and thinks she can make a difference! Ha ha ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Would never normally watch this! The Meg/Haz effect...
Am rather liking this collaboration with Nitin Sawhney. It’s made me quite emotional to be honest- I have hated the way the toxic two have tried to cause racial division.
It was beautiful! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Would never normally watch this! The Meg/Haz effect...
Am rather liking this collaboration with Nitin Sawhney. It’s made me quite emotional to be honest- I have hated the way the toxic two have tried to cause racial division.
Same here. Taking one for the Queen in our house.

Who is the exceptionally tall guy on the Queens right?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just turned on the Commonwealth program in the background. Not interested in watching but I do want the viewing figures to be higher than tomorrows mess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow these singers from from New Zealand! I'm loving sitting here watching this service with you all. Wonder if the gruesome twosome will watch it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Rani's green dress is giving me flashbacks of the green goblin last year. Argh !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Bet Megz is spitting feathers right now No One Messes with Our Royal Fanily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Same here. Taking one for the Queen in our house.

Who is the exceptionally tall guy on the Queens right?
I think that’s her favourite page. « Tall Paul »
saved her from the intruder Michael Fagan in the 1980s and was in the James Bond skit during the jubilee in 2012

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Loving the music!

Great rendition of Bob Marley's Three Little Birds by the choir.
Also loved the New Zealand youth choir.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She was allowed to stay at Sandringham house ?
What a metal case

Meghan 'went mental over wrong colour blankets', sources claim

#

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Remember if you’re on Twitter to tweet using the #CommonwealthDay hashtag, to ensure it is trending.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.