Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you can start off with "what meghan wants, meghan gets" to make your first wish. Then you have to whine talk to the village folks to get more HP. Maybe befriend a character called Oprah. Find a puppet called hazzo and an Archie doll as your travel companions. I hear on one of the quests you might need doggy Scoobie to help you fend off the bad guys. Don't forget to find a penis ladder so you can level up ;)
Penis ladder! You are killing me! I'm definitely playing this game :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah but Smegma thought it was invite anybody influential over and expect them to be served by staff. Then a quick private flight to Ibiza for a clubbing weekend then Monte Carlo or some such. We all know they just don't do that. She really thought they did. Oh and latest Versace this and Bottega de Venetto that. No.
Well exactly and you need to have the self-awareness to be a bit savvy with it and not stomp around in £1m of clothes moaning that your life is terrible. The advice they get is to protect the monarchy and stop those lines getting blurred.

Why should we be preached to by a C list actress in expensive shoes who has done little to earn it and bitched the whole time.

Royalty is not celebrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Denise Lewis « in the face of adversity, giving up was not an option »
she’s talking sport but I’m sensing throwing shade there.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Da fuk is happening to me; I'm a non-royalist but very much Queen-supporting and on the verge of tears watching the choirs, TQ, the diversity.
May be the combination of being tired of the Harkle drama, kids going back to school and a big glass of red wine in my empty stomach but I'll take it! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I hope the other commonwealth countries are watching this. A lot of them still love HMQ

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Kate and wills interviewing doctor in South Africa! Awesome! No mention of not thriving!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Now The Police are involved:

Smeghan
Stop trying to be red hot
Those days are over
You can no longer sell your body on the yacht

Smeghan
You don't have to wear that dress today
Show the suitcase for money
We all know it’s to pay to play

Smeghan (put on the red dress)
Smeghan (when you do you look a mess)
Smeghan (don't pretend you’re Sharon Stone)
Smeghan (leave Serena’s husband alone)

Smeghan (we all know you’re a bully)
Smeg—

Your dad loved you since you were born
But now you treat him with scorn
And you’re going to tell all tomorrow night
We already know who’s wrong and right

We know your nose is make-up
So put away the fake-up
Watched you once, we won't watch you again
You're really in a bad way

Smeghan
Why can't you just go away
Smeghan
Yay another sure fire hit by the Wu Tien Clan 😁 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Commonwealth service is awesome. 90% of the participants are people of colour.
They’ve got the tone perfect, and it’s much more watchable than a church service.

btw, good timing that Haz n Smeg were removed as President and VP of the commonwealth youth a couple of weeks ago.
All those beautiful black faces. Yeah, incredibly racist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Dress $4500
Mansion $11million
Salary $7million

Moaning about how hard you've had it during a pandemic with your life of privilege...priceless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Anita Rani is wearing a Rejina Pyo dress - a small South Korean designer based in London.

This Commonwealth Service is a triumph. Really thoughtfully put together and meaningful. It's uplifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I just went YAY WILLIAM AND KATE and my husband looked at me funny. I never usually care about the RF, but this is different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Perhaps Oprah could interview this doctor in South Africa, who actually needs to get her voice heard, rather than some whining D list actress.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Wow this Commonwealth Day service is literally as diverse as it's possible to be. It's brilliant.

Absolute proof that neither the RF nor the Commonwealth needed any of Meghan's "modernisation" thank you very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Looking at William & Kate you just know the Country will be in safe hands

• Heart
Reactions: 58
What I'm also liking about this is its a reminder that there are a variety of races in the world, one isn't more important than another.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.