Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG such a racist commonwealth service with zero diversity and only white faces!!!!!! NOT! This is genius timing for the whinging millionaire celebs across the pond!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
So, Omid Scabies thinks the Royal Family has lost diversity since Meghan left the UK.

Take a seat son, are you watching what I'm watching?

Utter genius from the RF today, if that's not diversity I don't know what is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Wow this Commonwealth Day service is literally as diverse as it's possible to be. It's brilliant.

Absolute proof that neither the RF nor the Commonwealth needed any of Meghan's "modernisation" thank you very much.
Don't forget the planning for this prob started the day after last years one so no ome will be able to say the Royal Family put it together at the last minute

• Heart
Reactions: 43
4C337853-4E45-440A-9D74-53BE479FC138.jpeg

Look here Scoobie Doo. This photo shows what Meghan is missing not what “the Royal Family is about to lose” as you claim

This photo depicts the diverse, inclusive United Kingdom that this American actress entered into from her very sheltered and ‘white lived’ life.

Back to proper Royal reporting for you. Your hagiographic simpering and your perpetuation of her interminable falsehoods is getting embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Harry Mountbatten Winfrey will be thinking this is a Service for the British Empire and firing up the Zoom .. “Oprah , are there 12 T’s in Atone or just 6 ?”...in between Handstands on the lawn .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And W&K let the person speak unlike M who usually hogs the zoom calls and makes it about her

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watching the Commonwealth, and I just think there was no way Meghan ever would fit in to the family! The trouble with her is she doesn't want to listen to others. William and Kate has asked questions and listened to the responses from people, where as Meghan just wants to wait for a pause to preach at people and turn the narrative back to herself. Just my observation, and I too thought WTF at that dress 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Don't forget the planning for this prob started the day after last years one so no ome will be able to say the Royal Family put it together at the minute
And if you’ve ever watched the Commonwealth Day Service. it is always this diverse.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Do you think that after all the drama tomorrow is finished In a couple of weeks she will then create more?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Love the fact Camilla said she is addicted to the internet now
I bet she’s been typing MM in the search engine for hours taking notes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Great to see it is Business as Usual for the Firm. All of them giving their best. TQ must have a small warm and fuzzy feeling to balance the Hazbeen mess to come.

Just very glad there is no time for Hazbeens to change anything in their 2 hour show.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Perhaps Oprah could interview this doctor in South Africa, who actually needs to get her voice heard, rather than some whining D list actress.
That woman takes gorgeous to the next level. Look what you could have aspired to, Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Da fuk is happening to me; I'm a non-royalist but very much Queen-supporting and on the verge of tears watching the choirs, TQ, the diversity.
May be the combination of being tired of the Harkle drama, kids going back to school and a big glass of red wine in my empty stomach but I'll take it! :LOL:
Thank god it’s not just me 🤣. Think it’s been the last 12 months really... pretty much sobbing watching the lovely Bangladeshi man talking about setting up his fleet of (very basic) ambulances... We needed this. These are the people that deserve our attention. Am not watching tomorrow- this has decided me.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.