Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I watching Lizzy and her posse (the loyal ones) on the BBC as a duck you to Meg and Haribo?
yes, yes I am.

am I ashamed thats why.
Only about 45% ashamed, expected it to be higher 🤷‍♀️ duck you MegHaz
Same here. I normally wouldn't watch.... But it's my own small contribution to a "duck YOU" to SmegHarse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Do you know what will happen tomorrow (IMO).... millions of kids who have lost a year of their childhood and education will go back to school. The country will breathe a huge sigh of relief that some of the most strange, awful and scary times of our lives are starting to be put behind us. Spring is in the air, times are changing and people will want positivity not all this rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Charles needs a new speechwriter.... He's giving his standard biodiversity speech here.
That may be the case, but it is the first time I heard it and thought it was a good speech.
I also thought it is the first time I’ve seen him sounding like a future King.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yep. Same. Watching via iplayer too to make sure viewing figures counted. It's actually pretty good.

I like Charles but if the Queen lives as long as her mum I do think William should be king

Reactions: 27
Why do sugars think Megz Could be Queen one day ... she is fu#kin nowhere near the Throne are they honestly that stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why do sugars think Megz Could be Queen one day ... she is fu#kin nowhere near the Throne are they honestly that stupid
Yep. Even if everyone else did die the monarchy would just be abolished. The public wouldn't stand for 6th best person. Not these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

The Alexandra Schulman piece in the MOSis pretty interesting. She's familiar with the royal staff (editor of UK Vogue for years, woman is connected) and is basically saying Meghan/Team Sussex PR is full of tit and hinting somewhat that Meghan embodies the nastier side of American me-first culture.

20210307_171646.jpg
20210307_171703.jpg
20210307_171718.jpg
20210307_171729.jpg
20210307_171748.jpg
Screenshot_20210307-171608_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That may be the case, but it is the first time I heard it and thought it was a good speech.
I also thought it is the first time I’ve seen him sounding like a future King.
It's a good speech and, thinking about it, he needed to address something different from TQ's opening remarks.

I'd agree that he looked Kingly and dignified.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Commonwealth service is awesome. 90% of the participants are people of colour.
They’ve got the tone perfect, and it’s much more watchable than a church service.

btw, good timing that Haz n Smeg were removed as President and VP of the commonwealth youth a couple of weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Was thinking the same....brilliant. The sugars just haven't got a clue, do they?
Would never normally watch this! The Meg/Haz effect...
Am rather liking this collaboration with Nitin Sawhney. It’s made me quite emotional to be honest- I have hated the way the toxic two have tried to cause racial division.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Honestly, Camilla has gone way up in my estimation over the years. She's just so down to earth and passionate about the charities she represents.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm interpreting every word he says and imagining he's on about smeg. 'Everything we've all had to endure this year' he meant covid but thought yep definitely smeg reference 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Would never normally watch this! The Meg/Haz effect...
Am rather liking this collaboration with Nitin Sawhney. It’s made me quite emotional to be honest- I have hated the way the toxic two have tried to cause racial division.
I'm watching too!

The music is amazing, and Charles was looking more Monarch in Waiting than ever before. Camilla is so warm and likeable.

Any idiot sugar wanting to drone on about racism should be made to sit down and watch this.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.