Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hannah123

VIP Member
Meghan is going after Kate in it, claiming she did nothing to make her feel welcome.

what a horrible person, why is Harry allowing this?

kate was a mother of two young children, pregnant with her third and suffering morning sickness so severe it hospitalised her, but poor Meghan wasn’t welcomed in. Sod off, maybe try realising the world doesn’t revolve around you

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sick of the bs

Hello! New to this thread - but thank God it exists. I've been stewing on this for so long without an outlet for my daily 'WTAF's'!

Harry is defined by being a victim of the media. He is righting the wrongs of his mother's past by over-protecting Meghan.
Meghan is loving the role of victim. She will happily have Haz tying himself in knots and getting himself into a frenzy to protect his poor, precious princess.

She knew what she was getting into. Everyone entering the RF is briefed and H, already a bit at odds with it all, will have let her know.

I feel like his victim narrative has been a self fulfilling prophecy - the law of attraction.
What you believe you become. He has created this monster.

Meghan is the most infuriating person I can think of right now - her entitlement blows my mind. Who the fuck does she think she is?! She's a person who's never been told 'no'. She's spoiled, a prima-donna and has an over-inflated ego. She has a lot of 'powerful' support across the pond who will be blowing smoke up her arse and perpetuating the myth.

It riles me to ridiculous levels that throughout history - forevermore - she will never ever be forgotten. In hundreds of years time her name will still be spoken.... hopefully in a Malificent style because she's an absolute witch - this Oprah interview is so ill advised and all for ratings, attention, sympathy and money. But it will never go away now. It's part of history and I hope that it will stain them both in that people will see through the bullshit once and for all.

One other thing, I'd love to be a fly on the wall on Monday night with the Cambridge's and their popcorn!

🇬🇧Team Liz btw (if it wasn't obvious 😂)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

SazzyB

Out of curiosity... where is everyone from? Seems like everyone from the US is team Harry and megs whilst U.K isn’t
I am Irish, lived in Canada for a few years but back in Ireland now. Media here in Ireland is of course edging towards Hazno & Smegs bias in my opinion. Still work with a Canadian company & they are mostly anti-Meghan in any discussions I have had with co-workers. I am firmly team Queen & BRF. Meghan does not have a genuine bone in her body & she has taken Hazno for an absolute fool.

Despite Irish & UK history, there is a general undercurrent of fascination with the BRF particularly by women. The Queens' visit in 2011 was the start of a wonderful relationship however fractured it became due to Brexit negotiations & The Cambridge's visit this time last year was also a great success.

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
Longtime lurker.... hi everyone! Loved catching up on your posts the last couple of days!

This is an absolute shit show.

I’ve seen so many people on twitter saying ‘Diana would be so proud of Harry’.
It makes me so fucking angry.
Diana would be disgusted at how Harry is treating his brother and she would be heartbroken if she knew her boys weren‘t speaking any more.

I honestly can’t believe Harry is dragging his family through the mud like this. It’s disgraceful.

Last edited:
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
And how dare he slag off our monarchy when he doesn't even live here. Its like a neighbour telling you how to raise your kids or criticising your home
HAH! Shortly after we moved in here a neighbour popped in for some (contrived) reason. She looks around and and says "Ooh, you redecorated the living room. Nice, but I loved the shade of blue that Sarah(ex owner) had it done with". I said "Yeah, it was nice enough but when she took all her furniture out on moving day it seems she hadn't bothered painting behind the sofa or any of the furniture". Cue shocked face on her and satisfied smile on me. True story. Lazy bitch had painted around the furniture.

Anyway back on topic.

:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow

Doc

VIP Member
Here's that Silver Tree's updated tweet if anyone wants to see it - beware it contains sugar and nuts!

Interesting... I always find people who want to know every detail about your life usually do so to weaponise against you 😂

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
You’d think after what happened with Diana (how she was treated and not prepared or supported) Harry would do everything he can to protect his wife from the same fate and make sure said future wife knew 150% what what was expected of her being apart of the royal family.... Meghan is doing this whole ‘poor me’ thing which makes no sense! She should’ve known what to expect! Makes me think she knew but didn’t like it and is now complaining that the royal family didn’t change for HER!
There’s absolutely no comparison to be made. Meghan did not need protection, she is a 43 year old worldly wise grifter. Diana was a 19 year old nursery nurse. Also, Meghan was absolutely nowhere near Diana in terms of media interest. She was never followed or hounded in the slightest. That’s another one of Meghan’s delusions.
Agree completely though that she expected the royal family to change for her. She anticipated that she’d walk in, revolutionise and politicise the monarchy, and be the new Diana adored by everyone. Deluded, sociopathic narcissist.

• Heart

igiveup

VIP Member
Does anyone think Harry should be removed from the line of succession ? And if he was do you think this would a good move ? Thoughts ?

• Heart

SazzyB

I must say I found the whole comment of Meghan referring to herself as some sort of independent woman quite laughable. Without her father paying for all her education privately & her first (possibly second) husband making her the so called "star" that she was she would be giving yoga classes in Calabasas & trying to make it as some sort of middle aged influencer promoting some wellness ideals. Not to mention she only has her present notoriety due to the fact she married an English prince. Any of her charitable endeavours pre H were just merely photo ops to boost her profile. If she never landed the job with Suits she would have been a washed up extra a long time ago. It's not like she was anywhere near the Hollywood A, B or C list.

• Heart
  • Haha

dillydallywally

The queen has seen so many women like Meghan come and go. The royal family aren’t going anywhere. I imagine she’s sad for her grandson as she loves him but I can imagine she’ll be totally unfazed by the nonsense, Meghan is just making herself and Harry look stupid, and forgets you can’t fool us brits.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

ProfessorColdheart

So this woman that wouldn't let people photograph her at a public event has let someone photograph her child in her own home where she's supposedly free from intrusion and apparently is completely oblivious ("Meghan smiles sweetly as she listens adoringly to her dear friend's child") that the photograph is being taken.

Am I seriously supposed to believe that. . . ?

• Haha
  • Heart

NotaHincher

Somebody needs to help me..........that's three times today Piers Morgan has made me laugh..... I'm worried 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

igiveup

VIP Member
My cousin knows Kate and he said she is one of the most loveliest people he knows, she’s absolutely friendly and one of the most genuine people he knows.
Sorry but I just don't get that impression of Kate. She may be primed and somewhat "rehearsed" but I always got a warm, friendly vibe from her.

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Please please don't forget to listen out for TQ and Catherine and Sophie's parts in the Commonwealth Day celebrations on Sunday, and some great participants this year. And catch up with Orca and the tawdry tits on YT later so as not to boost their figures and ad revenue. There will be plenty of comments on the interview next day without having to listen to the bad acting and heavily emphasised 'unsurvivable' and 'spreading falsehoods'' and 'smear campaign'. Even Archie can wait.....

• Heart

JudithKuntz

Says Chrissy Teigen, a known yet virtue signalling bully........
God, I can’t stand this woman. She seems to have appointed herself as world spokesperson on miscarriage & baby loss.

Stillbirth & miscarriage are devasting life events that many, many women go through...exactly why is she so fucking special? There was nothing “brave” about her IGing it - it’s not some dirty secret that women are expected to keep silent about. It’s 2021 not 1521. If it helped her to talk publically then that’s great - but since when does that entitle her to control the narrative on the issue? Why is she needed to “encourage” women to speak freely - those who want to already do. Those who prefer privacy (which is still an option in this narcisstic, showboating modern world of ours) will not appreciate being made to feel embarrassed at not baring all for IG likes.

And if poor dear Meghan might have a miscarriage because of all this attention, maybe poor dear Meghan shouldn’t have been seeking it in the first place.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Lurkaroundyou

My favourite hobbie at the moment is debunking everything Americans think they know about the monarchy. They seem surprised that it’s not the fairytale portrayed in all those early 2000’s teen choice films.

• Haha
  • Heart

1001 others

VIP Member
I had to unfollow Chris Ship.. He's turning into Scobie :mad:
He's defending PJA on twitter.

Is Patrick illiterate? "Who's" (whose) and "Flea" (flee) ... :cautious:

Surely Chris Ship is being facetious?

Out of curiosity... where is everyone from? Seems like everyone from the US is team Harry and megs whilst U.K isn’t
I obviously can't and don't speak for everyone here in NZ, but Harry is very much loved here; Meghan is not. William and Catherine are much loved. Edward is much loved as he had a teaching gig here at a college in the '80s. Lots of chatter on late night talkback about mean Meghan being the instigator and leading Harry astray. There are minor droplets of support for Harry and Meghan (as well as how it's time to break free from the Commonwealth), but those opinions soon get drowned away by long-time supporters of the Monarchy and all they do for the Commonwealth.

PS: I have some tea about Meggy (it's very lukewarm). A lady I used to freelance for met her when she came to New Zealand and hired a campervan to tour the country. This lady (who I absolutely believe was telling the truth) and her partner met Meggy as they were doing a trip down the South Island at one point and became acquainted at a camping site. Anyhoo, this lady packed a sulk as Meggy kept flirting with her man so she formed a very strong dislike towards Meggy. That's it. Kind of funny, but pretty rude that Meggy would flirt with someone's partner in front of them and speaks volumes about what sort of person she is to do that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
  1. none of us are able to publically speak about our employers on Oprah
  2. she is literally complaining that 'I couldn't talk about MYSELF' woe woe woe. Thank God we were protected for a short time....

• Heart
  • Haha