Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rangrang88

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I MEAN REALLY? she's complaining because she wasn't allowed to say Yes to Oprah when she was married? She's truly an idiot then because the entire world knows the RF doesn't give interviews, especially with Oprah LOL

I'm sorry, but i think Oprah is setting her up big time! This is pure comedy. This is not BREAKING NEWS. Her complaints are childish like a toddler not getting what they wanted and throwing a massive tantrum.

HOLY SHIT! I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE TINIEST VIOLIN IMAGE ON GOOGLE FOR HER COMPLAINTS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

JAR21

VIP Member
New title - something along the lines of:
Harry and Meghan #65: They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

• Haha

Blizzie

I'm sure @YeltsinsTank would be happy to debunk that assumption :LOL:
Latina living in Ireland here: Team Queen.

Irish husband who believes the whole island of Ireland should be one independent Republic and hates the Monarchy: Team Queen.

That's how unpopular Meghan Markle is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Leskank

Non Smegsy question: Just how many Irish people are here?
I’m Irish. Never in my life been interested in the Royal family, always considered myself a republican and still do but this BITCH has brought out the rage in me! It’s just a disgusting way to treat an elderly woman and her husband who has been seriously unwell in hospital. I’d be saying the exact same thing if it was my neighbours down the road. It’s actually nothing to do with them being royal for me, it’s just about common decency and normal, adult, respectful behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

freda19

VIP Member
Kate actually seemed to be the definition of supportive. She welcomed this woman into her inner circle after 2 mins of knowing her. Went on days out with her, Meg was even sat between Kate and Pippa at Wimbledon. As you say, what she means is she expected to be the top dog and everyone’s favourite immediately. MM is in need of a serious reality check.
What she wanted was for Kate to let her guard down and spill family secrets. Kate is no mug, unlike Chas she sussed smeggy out right away, possibly was even warned by hubby that smeggy's past was unsavoury and that she had a reputation for slithering into peoples lives and dropping shit bombs afterwards. Kate did what was requested, showed her the ropes, advised on protocol re hats and tights etc and was shrugged off as too stuffy. There were never going to be the girly nights in with bottles of Tig or Prosecco that smeggy had hoped for, with drunken secrets shared, and absolutely Kate was spot on re not going shopping with her for a pre arranged pap walk.
Smeggy wanted to set Kate up because she resented her long before the wedding, not a doubt in my mind.

• Heart

G&Tplease

Is it just me or does anyone else think this ' interview ' was planned to go ahead on 'Commonwealth Day ' or nobody thought about it , I'm just thinking as the world and his dog will be watching espialliy Africa there could be a massive fallout from this shitshow well beyond anyone can foresee
I am in an East African country currently. Nobody knows who they are and they couldn't give a shiny shit even if they did. They bloody love Liz here though, so much so they named a National Park after her when she visited here many moons ago!

• Heart
  • Haha

dillydallywally

I think the bad press will eventually become pretty universal. It’s all pretty inevitable and Harry has been played big time... don't get me wrong I’m here for it and look forward to it playing out! 100% team queen... William and Kate must be cringing for them.

Reactions: 58

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
If I was the palace I'd be calling Biden and say William and Catherine want to come over for a visit. You'd soon see the same woke people defending Merkin suddenly bending over backwards for a photo with the future queen and king
Biden will visit the UK soon enough, he'll have a state visit like Trump did and Wills and Kate will have plenty of photo ops with him at the State Banquet. Now I know most people dislike Trump but when he visited Harry showed his petulant side and snubbed him (to impress Meghan no doubt). To me that was pathetic, he was the democratically elected leader of the US, show some f-ing class at State Events. But now we know he has no class, neither does his wife who said she'd never move to the US whilst Trump was President. That turned-out to be another lie didn't it.

Twelve months from now the pity-parties will be over. Kate and William will be shining and Meghan will be selling tat on a TV Shopping Channel.

Form is temporary, Class is permanent. #teamqueen

• Heart
Reactions: 57

kev1974

VIP Member
Does anybody still need to watch on Sunday/Monday? They have released so much of Smeghan sitting there repeatedly going "um..." I'm not sure what's still left to show.

I'm not sure it made it into the last thread as I had to skip a lot of pages to catch up, so apologies if I am repeating this, but the Daily Star isn't letting us down with their front covers. Brilliant work from them again today.

1614959269889.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

igiveup

VIP Member
The thing pisses me of people like Chrissy teigen who I have just unfollowed ,
are banging on these people are to about to cause meghan a misscariage, are cold heartless cunts .
When a 99 year old man is very sick in hospital and people are saying please think of him or the queen until his out and that doesn’t happen

So it’s ok to bully an elderly couple but a pregnant woman who’s started all this for her own benefit and is laughing at the queen and Prince Phillip , that honestly makes me sick to the core.
I lost any shred of sympathy I had for Chrissy Teigen.

• Heart

Flossyposse

She’s got her way, full front page spread in daily mail I cannot believe it

Mail on Sunday sorry
I’m a lawyer (not in privacy/human rights) but I still can’t understand how the judge came to the decision to award Smeggy summary judgment based on the particular facts of that case. How could he definitively decide about MM’s legitimate expectation of privacy without (a) hearing evidence from the Palace staff about the degree of input into the letter (b) hearing evidence from the 5 ‘People friends’ about what Smeggy told them about the letter (c) hearing evidence from Thomas Markle about his legitimate reasons for disclosing the letter to the press and, most importantly (d) hearing cross-examination of MM about why she shared the letter with staff and her friends, why she wrote it in calligraphy (because she knew it would get published), why it is written to emphasise how amazing she is (because she knew it would get published) and why she thought her father would keep it private when the whole point of the letter was about how her father couldn’t keep away from the press.

Why shouldn’t her father give a letter addressed to him to the press if he wants to?? This is not a normal situation of a private citizen sending a letter to another private citizen, there is far more to it, and not to acknowledge that in the judgment seems really odd, as does refusing leave to appeal and this bullshit about having to print a massive retraction to Smeggy on the front page. None of it makes sense, it feels like someone is pulling strings behind the scenes. I really hope the MoS do seek leave to appeal from the Court of Appeal and get it, so that this case can be dealt with properly, I for one would love to see Smeggy squirming in the witness box.

Also, the letter is basically written to say to her father “we’re done” and to cut him off. Lovely. You can see why Smeggy would take exception to someone using the press to artificially bolster their own image and make a load of cash at the expense of their family. One act of compassion at a time, eh?

Last edited:
  • Heart

pellegrino

Chatty Member
PLEASE HELP! I’m beginning to lose faith. Really think with the perpetual onslaught of slanderous allegations against the RF, she’ll be able to turn even those who support the RF.

As a true narcissist she is able to make her side of things sound so convincing, but even I thought she’d lose the court case, now the MoS are printing a front page it’s making me really concerned.

when I was talking (ranting!) to my husband he said “well she’s won anyway!” And he was right in many respects, because EVERYONE is talking about her. The press is full of them and all these statements are out there, and because the RF never makes comment on things, her now infamous narcissistic last word on everything almost has the power to make things TRUE.

SO PLEASE! Fellow tattlers, help me see that this interview will be a complete disaster for H&M. When the world is on it’s knees with COVID the idea that such an incredible institution is under very real threat from such a venomous creature really upsets me.
What has "she won" Yes, lots of people are talking about her, she wanted to break the internet! As an old person I don't have a clue what this means! She's getting a front page apology but let's wait and see what that means.
The British Royal Family really are not under a threat. They've survived far worse than this. The abdication in the 1930s was a terrible time. The present Queen's father stepped up and took the job, he was a very young man when he died and many think that his unexpected ascension to the throne was a factor in his premature death. He was a chain smoker, but let's not mention that!
Once the pity party interview with Oprah is done, what do you think will happen? Will HMTQ call the septic pair and say I'm ever so sorry, we were all very wrong. You two are the most fabulous people that have ever existed so I'll abdicate now and pass the throne directly to you Haznoballs.
Will she give Smeggy all her hearts desire, all the jewels, castles. Will there be a public apology from the House of Windsor. I don't fucking think so. HMTQ and her mother saw off the Duke and Duchess of Windsor and I think that the whole family will be well able to see this pair of scumbags off.
I won't be watching the interview but I'll enjoy the comments here. Please try not to get too upset about this venomous pair of what Freda says.
ETA in case of any doubt #Team Queen and the British Royal Family. (Not Andrew though)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I can’t believe she and Harry haven’t even issued a public statement to say they hope Prince Philip has a speedy recovery and that he is in their thoughts. How is this not even being mentioned? It really is all about ‘me, me, me’
This is what she's said instead "Meghan ....claims the palace is using Prince Philip's health as an 'excuse to keep her muzzled' I am too angry to breathe right now.

Only because she's such a bitch she can't imagine being that worried about a beloved member.

• Angry
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
Scabies on GMB's YouTube for those who didn't catch it
HAHAHA. He lives in a bedsit! His sofa is barely five feet from his cooker FFS !:LOL:
That's hilarious watching him literally wriggling like the worm he is when it got uncomfortable for him.
"No I've not talked to H & M but I think she is saddened " Oh right, no shit Sherlock
This is the cunt who has posted frequently about the press "Imagining they can read Meghans thoughts".
Fuck off balloon face.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pixillated

Out of curiosity... where is everyone from? Seems like everyone from the US is team Harry and megs whilst U.K isn’t
American.
East coast.
America is split.
Woke liberals ~ all about Meghan. Even though hypocrisy is glaring.

Conservatives ~ The Queen. Fox News had 2 articles. How much did Meghan and Harry cost the Royal family? And... 10 of Meghan’s former employees want to speak out on the bullying issue.

Me personally,
#TeamQueen

• Heart