Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
You can share on here. You don't need to scribble out the names. I wouldn't share screenshots of twitter accounts that are on private though.
Welcome to the madhouse 👋
Thank you, have been on Tattle for a wee while but I just lurk and like to read what everyone else is thinking 😂 Oh is the account on that screenshot private? Should I edit my post? (I don't have the vile cesspit that is Twitter so I can't check) x

Reactions: 6

I'm not a robot

Re the accidental Farchie photo by Mrs SilverTree....If people think it’s not a recent pic (no social distancing snd her face) then how come he’s so big? He was a wispy haired baby in May. Would a friend really be that stupid as to post a photo of he who must not be shown?
Cos I don't think it's him? Tho I do think he exists! 😂

Reactions: 6

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I lost my father in my early teens. The only relationship I ever had with him was that of a child to an adult. So yes, I worshipped at the altar of Saint Dad for a few years.
But then I became an adult and realised that we all have flaws and although my dad was a smashing bloke and I love and miss him dearly, he was no saint. And I was never afforded the oodles of expensive therapy that Hazznopoint got.
So no, I don’t feel sorry for him in the slightest. He needs to grow up, life is too short as it is.
i lost my dad very suddenly at the age of 14 and I have totally the opposite view I guess - he was certainly no saint but I didn’t have to grieve in front of a nation and I didn’t have to spend the rest of my life seeing/reading people who didn’t know him write about him, hypothesise about him and try to scandalise him.

Reactions: 5

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Sorry if someone has already posted this but Gina Torres who was one of Meghan’s co stars has posted this on her Instagram story! Wonder if it’s just a coincidence? Big coincidence if so! Wish people would just come out and say what she was like! 😬
I loved her so much, she looked amazing on the show!

Reactions: 5

Pixie06

VIP Member
Re the accidental Farchie photo by Mrs SilverTree....If people think it’s not a recent pic (no social distancing snd her face) then how come he’s so big? He was a wispy haired baby in May. Would a friend really be that stupid as to post a photo of he who must not be shown?
Is it posted on here?

Reactions: 2