Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriexbradshaw

Long time lurker here, I can't keep up with the threads most of the time, they're rapid 🙈

Sorry if this has already been said. I noticed the Oprah title is "Meghan & Harry". Meghan being the first name to appear... Because it's definitely the Meghan show. She's doing this for career progression in some twisted way, but it's more like career suicide! It's all "me me me" with her, the girl who cried wolf!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Loving the response to having their finger in the till and being caught out on social media and even the royal forum (which seems to be as mad as a box of frogs). No denial of the actual thing they've been accused of but instead YOU'RE ALL RACISTS and the old classic WHAT ABOUT ANDREW? It's almost as if they know it's true so can't defend it.

It's obvious she's going to go for Kate and probably make a unsubtle dig about the affair rumours she started ( I had her back with everything I heard) but this is a major major error. It just confirms the mean girl jealous of other women (notice its never men) and apart from those looking for offence, she's going to lose the rest of the rational people who weren't sure if it was true or not. I'm starting to think it's actually a complete borefest if the third trailer is what they're using to draw people in.

If I was Brenda I'd order Andrew to speak to the FBI as I think he's a creep rather than a nonce and then it's one less excuse. But I hope they don't get dragged into the mud slinging she's desperately after. Just leave it to the media who she's massively pissed off. Also William should definitely knock Kate up one more time just to take the headlines off Merkin. I think it reason she hates Kate so much is she knows Harry was in love with her and she also thought she could be the new Anne Bolleyn but William spotted her a mile off.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Brit 🇬🇧 and #TeamLiz all the way!

Right, the savages need feeding. So that's your lot on the wiki update for today. I've added some of 2018 and underneath the list of bullied staff I have added every Blind item on the pair of narcs. Fill yer boots!

• Heart

SazzyB

PLEASE HELP! I’m beginning to lose faith. Really think with the perpetual onslaught of slanderous allegations against the RF, she’ll be able to turn even those who support the RF.

As a true narcissist she is able to make her side of things sound so convincing, but even I thought she’d lose the court case, now the MoS are printing a front page it’s making me really concerned.

when I was talking (ranting!) to my husband he said “well she’s won anyway!” And he was right in many respects, because EVERYONE is talking about her. The press is full of them and all these statements are out there, and because the RF never makes comment on things, her now infamous narcissistic last word on everything almost has the power to make things TRUE.

SO PLEASE! Fellow tattlers, help me see that this interview will be a complete disaster for H&M. When the world is on it’s knees with COVID the idea that such an incredible institution is under very real threat from such a venomous creature really upsets me.
My poor other half thinks the very same as your husband. He has been listening to my rants on this issue for many years & he has at times asked me to stop. He has admitted on several occasions recently that I have been right all along with my analysis. As I would always say to him "there is no smoke without fire" and lo and behold here we are less than 3 years in to their marriage and there is nothing but scorched earth left behind her.

I worry for the ordinary every day moderate supporter with just a passing interest in the goings on of the BRF - you know, people who were taken in by Smegs under the guise of she was going to modernise the institution. You cannot go up against a 1000 year old institution & think with some southern Californian woke ideals that you are going to be able to change things with the click of your fingers. I think a gradually evolving approach to modernization is the way to go but Meghan really can't see past her immediate footsteps to know that she needed to play the long game.

The world is absolutely on its knees due to the Coronavirus & how we are all going to have to spend the rest of our lifetimes paying the cost for it. Harry & Meghan up & left with barely a thought for the wider world & how this looks. For crying out loud, how many people are able to just turn around & buy a multi million dollar mansion in Santa Barbara at the drop of a hat? How can that possibly generate sympathy from the masses towards you when people are dying & are facing unemployment?

I sincerely hope that every newspaper, journalist & photographer from the British press is ready to unleash fire & fury on these 2 come Monday morning. The level of contempt M&H have for anyone who is not on there side is absolutely putrid.

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I think megz hates Kate because she did have a well documented close friendship with Haz am guessing that is dead now

• Sad
Reactions: 45

Lilu22

VIP Member
In all this madness, it’s The Queen I feel most sorry for. At nearly 95 years old and having spent 69 years (and counting!) on the throne, this is the last thing she needs. She possibly was hoping for a slower/calmer few years as she’s getting older, letting the other senior royals take lead but yet she’s been dragged into all of this

• Heart

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Re the co-star tweet - I just love the fact that he misspelled and wrote "flea" not "flee" 🤷‍♀️
Flee - "to run away from a place or situation of danger" .
Flea - flightless insects that survive as external parasites of mammals" (and birds)

• Haha
  • Heart

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, why agree to marry him if you wanted an independant life? If this interview is anything like their engagement one I’ll gouge my eyes out

• Haha
PLEASE HELP! I’m beginning to lose faith. Really think with the perpetual onslaught of slanderous allegations against the RF, she’ll be able to turn even those who support the RF.

As a true narcissist she is able to make her side of things sound so convincing, but even I thought she’d lose the court case, now the MoS are printing a front page it’s making me really concerned.

when I was talking (ranting!) to my husband he said “well she’s won anyway!” And he was right in many respects, because EVERYONE is talking about her. The press is full of them and all these statements are out there, and because the RF never makes comment on things, her now infamous narcissistic last word on everything almost has the power to make things TRUE.

SO PLEASE! Fellow tattlers, help me see that this interview will be a complete disaster for H&M. When the world is on it’s knees with COVID the idea that such an incredible institution is under very real threat from such a venomous creature really upsets me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
They can't even play the pity party once PP dies now. Harry would love to play the I wasn't told he was dying or not allowed to come card. Plus how can he say he's devastated his grandfather has died when their close friends are also saying the palace is using his health to stop the interview. It shows their complete lack of humanity that this is even their thoughts.

If I was the palace I'd be calling Biden and say William and Catherine want to come over for a visit. You'd soon see the same woke people defending Merkin suddenly bending over backwards for a photo with the future queen and king

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

mb1202

VIP Member
Oh I agree! I didn’t mean to compare Diana to Meghan in that sense at all because they are not comparable. I meant that Harry would probably see it from that angle, he’d want to make sure (you would think) that Meghan was prepared for what to expect and I’m pretty sure he’s alluded to that in interviews before or maybe I’ve just completely imagined that!
Exactly- he’s going on about all this history repeating itself crap. If he was really worried about that, he would have dated her for far longer, eased her into it, made sure she knew her place and how to behave. It sounds very outdated and antiquated but it’s the bloody royal family, that’s just the way it is! They are an historic institution there to represent the country and serve as public servants, they are not a woke, political, Kardashian style family.
It’s very clear that Meghan has brainwashed Harry with this ‘look what they did to your mum and they’re doing it to me I’m a helpless victim booboo’. It’s extremely calculated and manipulative

• Heart
  • Sad

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
That'll do nicely for me, I was hoping beyond hope it was something like this.

The Markles may have been Oprahed!

Quick edit...

UK and #Team Queen. I never realized how much of a royalist I was until this lot kicked off.
Oprah is not as virtuous as most seem to believe, shes been in the biz a long time and shes not stupid. She isnt doing it out of the goodness of her own heart. It's really funny to watch 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

SamBamford

I don't think that's Archie, neither do I care, but that looks like one of her older noses.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
I've just emailed Boris to ask him to persuade the Queen to remove their titles and for government legislation to be brought in to allow the removal of Prince. I said they were bringing the Monarchy and Country into disrepute.
Excellent. But did you ask if he was ok?

• Haha

flugella

British and Team Queen here, and the use of Phillip’s health by the Sussex team is just utterly despicable.

• Heart
  • Angry