Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chiswick Flo

Just remembered the headline about Megan not wanting the men in suits delivering her baby. A bit odd when you consider that the entire male cast of Suits is probably pretty well acquainted with her minge.

Brit in France... defo #teamqueenie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I am making a formal complaint about the National Bullying Helpline on twitter. They can't take sides on bullying. Can you imagine if a child phones up and they say we don't believe you was bullied.. You FELT you was bullied by that persons strength character and determination. The more I read that tweet the more angry I get :mad:

• Heart

JudithKuntz

PLEASE HELP! I’m beginning to lose faith. Really think with the perpetual onslaught of slanderous allegations against the RF, she’ll be able to turn even those who support the RF.

As a true narcissist she is able to make her side of things sound so convincing, but even I thought she’d lose the court case, now the MoS are printing a front page it’s making me really concerned.

when I was talking (ranting!) to my husband he said “well she’s won anyway!” And he was right in many respects, because EVERYONE is talking about her. The press is full of them and all these statements are out there, and because the RF never makes comment on things, her now infamous narcissistic last word on everything almost has the power to make things TRUE.

SO PLEASE! Fellow tattlers, help me see that this interview will be a complete disaster for H&M. When the world is on it’s knees with COVID the idea that such an incredible institution is under very real threat from such a venomous creature really upsets me.
Remember, ANL are appealing, and this is a big deal.

Summary judgements are looked at particularly closely by the CoA because it’s a fundamental principle of law that we all have the right to present evidence in our defence. For a judge to deny that right s/he has to be absolutely certain that there is no prospect of success. ANL were mounting a solid body of evidence contradicting Markle’s claims & a lot of people believe that the evidence should have been tested at trial. No guarantee they’d win, but not an impossible prospecf either.

If the CoA throws out Warby’s judgement, Markle will go to court. Imagine that - how embarrassing after that smug little statement she put out.

So, all is not lost...yet. Keep everything crossed & trust the universe 😊

• Heart

doc84

If it’s true that HMTQ had to take MM aside with ‘egg-gate’ then there’s no way that was the first time she’d tried to stamp her feet within the RF set up.
Even so, it’s appalling what Haz is putting his very elderly grandparents through, the same grandparents who supported him after the loss of his mum when his dad couldn’t.
HMTQ has been preparing for this for some time, I’m sure of it. She saw the pre wedding tantrums, graciously allowed them to have time out, allowed the non traditional ‘birth’ sh*t, and I’m sure there’s so much more we don’t know. I have no doubt that Liz is one step ahead. The RF can’t fight back too much with the apparent pregnancy/race/media threats, but there will be repercussions too subtle for MM to even anticipate.
This time last year I realised that my whole life had been affected by my narc sister and the trick is to let them think they’re in control, but be one step ahead at least at all times.Despite the fall out on Monday morning, Liz has got this I don’t doubt.
#TeamQueen

• Heart
Reactions: 53

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
I’m so baffled! Was Meghan just ignorant to what she was getting herself into when agreeing to join the BRF or was she just not prepped or prepared properly for what would be expected of her? Or did she really think she could just waltz into the family and do things her own way? The comment about her not being allowed to do an interview with Oprah before her wedding is very interesting... how could she think she’d be allowed to do that? 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: And I also feel Harry has been wanting to detach himself from his family and his royal duties for a long time but it’s completely not gone in his favour at all...

• Heart
Reactions: 52

centaurina

From the latest advance clip: '... as an adult who lived a really independent life to then go into this construct that is different than I think what people imagine it to be, it's really liberating to be able to have the right and the privilege in some ways to be able to say yes, I'm ready to talk.'

Wow, she really is unemployable in any real sense isn't she? Not a clue about brand values, brand management, teamwork, collaboration, any emotional intelligence for the 'business' she'd so recently joined. She thought it fine to immediately consider interviews with Oprah. Words fail me. Does she think any other 'people' imagine they'd have been able to walk in to that position and be trusted to make solo decisions from day one? Deluded. Manipulative. Maybe just thick?

• Heart
  • Wow

mb1202

VIP Member
One of the main issues with MM is that she has this problem with how she was ‘treated’ by the media. Have a little gander at how our lovely Kate was treated in the early days. She endured it and came out on top with class and dignity. This is an example of a woman in love with her husband willing to take on stick from the press, learning and adapting as she went. Fergie was treated poorly by the media at the start, too. Meghan is a shameless narcissist who expected to be showered in praise from day one. Dream on, you vacuous twat.
F35A6CA3-1CB5-473A-815C-A9E49E1D0212.jpeg
A3F72FAA-4D51-4D16-9B8C-4ADBBCA49EDB.jpeg
81627CC6-C566-48E8-96D5-A72028165366.jpeg

My cousin knows Kate and he said she is one of the most loveliest people he knows, she’s absolutely friendly and one of the most genuine people he knows.
I believe this 100%. She has a genuine warmth and class to her.

• Sad
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
PLEASE HELP! I’m beginning to lose faith. Really think with the perpetual onslaught of slanderous allegations against the RF, she’ll be able to turn even those who support the RF.

As a true narcissist she is able to make her side of things sound so convincing, but even I thought she’d lose the court case, now the MoS are printing a front page it’s making me really concerned.

when I was talking (ranting!) to my husband he said “well she’s won anyway!” And he was right in many respects, because EVERYONE is talking about her. The press is full of them and all these statements are out there, and because the RF never makes comment on things, her now infamous narcissistic last word on everything almost has the power to make things TRUE.

SO PLEASE! Fellow tattlers, help me see that this interview will be a complete disaster for H&M. When the world is on it’s knees with COVID the idea that such an incredible institution is under very real threat from such a venomous creature really upsets me.
Remember that today's news is tomorrow's fish and chips paper.

Smeggy will be all over the news next week but after that shes a busted flush. She won't have anything else.

Whilst a few woke celebs will issue statements supporting her it will be meaningless crap. Who would trust this woman? Who will really want to work with someone who is so arrogant that she thinks she can change the monarchy?

The Harkles will gradually fade away and will become like the sort of former celebs you see popping up every now and again desperately trying to hang on to a bit of fame. In other words they will run out of steam.

The monarchy will survive an attack by a z-list actress. The more she antagonises the press the more shit they will dig up on her.

I'm hoping that the Mail publish some yachting photos alongside their apology 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Irish here too. Love Kate and William. Meghan is a scheming bitch and Harry is a wet wipe of a human. I’m actually watching the latest developments in awe of how absolutely ruthless one person can be, constantly drumming up publicity day after day, all while trying to claim victim hood and insisting on being left alone. Sometimes Meghan makes me so irrationally angry at how selfish, fake and hypocritical she is. I hope this documentary completely finishes them. The British public are very protective of Kate especially, so if Meghan goes for her there will be no going back from that

• Heart

PaddyDomino

I’m Irish. Never in my life been interested in the Royal family, always considered myself a republican and still do but this BITCH has brought out the rage in me! It’s just a disgusting way to treat an elderly woman and her husband who has been seriously unwell in hospital. I’d be saying the exact same thing if it was my neighbours down the road. It’s actually nothing to do with them being royal for me, it’s just about common decency and normal, adult, respectful behaviour.
I'm Irish and I cannot abide that Meghan wan! She wanted all the glitz and glamour of being a Royal but none of the "opening a hospital wing on a rainy Tuesday and having to make conversation with the local Lord Mayor or whoever".
As others have said, Omid wasn't expecting the grilling he got on GMB, the other morning, and there is a sea change now in the British media.
I think that the media types, who always defended M in interviews, will slowly disappear, as they won't want the grief.
H and M will end up divorced; she will always be trying to get her mug on TV, and will get ever more desperate, ending up on reality shows.
Harry will go home to the UK and live quietly in a house gifted to him by Charles.
That's what I reckon anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

mindlessness

VIP Member
It’s a pretty stark contrast that this week William and Kate shared a heartbreaking interview with a family and their son who reached out to Give us a shout while suicidal. It saved his life.

Meanwhile in LA...

i can’t keep up with you all here but am so glad for the skepticism that abounds.

• Heart

Doc

VIP Member
Although a lot of people in the UK don’t necessarily like - and enjoy making fun of - the royal family, outside of the metropolitan hubs we are actually very much a small c conservative culture and will rally around the Queen and our traditions.

The problem with PR manipulators and slebs is that when reading a room, they don’t take into account that those who remain silent or neutral are not on their side.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
Of course she hates Kate, Kate is going to be married to the King, she has three beautiful children, princes and princess - she is higher in order of precedence and there is no way for Meg to leapfrog her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sacha20

I would love to know what Harry’s cousins make of all this, ie Zara, Eugenie. I know if my cousin was slagging off my grandparents and my family I would go after them!!! I couldn’t sit back and do nothing!

margaretta

VIP Member
Wow. Never seen threads move so fast. Am currently around 20 pages behind, after being up all night playing catch-up.

Some thoughts:-

Scobie looks related to Meagain. Are we sure he isn’t her alleged firstborn???

When Harry first started dating Meagain my friends said it was good he found someone who liked waving and shaking hands with people.
Her comments about being silenced show her complete ignorance.
It is likely she was told exactly what royal life involved and she would be silenced, always having to walk behind and she kept nodding in agreement, with her eyes blinded by all the £££££££££ signs and her ears only able to hear Kerrrrching. She acts like a silly petulant 3 year old.

If that photo was archie its posting and swift removal was approved in order to create some sort of shit storm.

I can’t believe I am loving Piers Morgan!!!

The arrogance of the minge thinking HRH The Duke of Edinburgh is feigning illness to make her feel bad. If he wasn’t ill he would get in his Range Rover and drive into oh... another vehicle maybe, perhaps another Range Rover close to Monteshittio?

Well done to @Bubblesdahling and anyone who is putting together the Wiki. It must be a horrendous job to go through all those farticles. Are you okay???

🇬🇧British loyal subject here. *curtsies*
#TeamQueen though I am old school and happy to be one of HM The Queen’s most obedient subjects.
I want to cry at the distress being brought upon HM The Queen and the real royal family at this moment in time. It is very important the commonwealth programme trounches the slouch of douche interview.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50