Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a.nonny.mouse

I do think the kid in the photo is Archie. He looks very similar to the cartoonised Christmas version, same tufty hair and face shape (as far as you can tell through the distortion!). Based on the woman’s previous photos of her kids, it does look like it’s been taken relatively recently due to their age. Also the background - windows, curtains and obsession with white sofas covered in throws and cushions, I’d say it was taken in their multi-looed house
E632C644-AD3C-4AA9-AA0E-FACC48852207.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Remember that today's news is tomorrow's fish and chips paper.

Smeggy will be all over the news next week but after that shes a busted flush. She won't have anything else.

Whilst a few woke celebs will issue statements supporting her it will be meaningless crap. Who would trust this woman? Who will really want to work with someone who is so arrogant that she thinks she can change the monarchy?

The Harkles will gradually fade away and will become like the sort of former celebs you see popping up every now and again desperately trying to hang on to a bit of fame. In other words they will run out of steam.

The monarchy will survive an attack by a z-list actress. The more she antagonises the press the more shit they will dig up on her.

I'm hoping that the Mail publish some yachting photos alongside their apology 🤣
However on page 3

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think this ' interview ' was planned to go ahead on 'Commonwealth Day ' or nobody thought about it , I'm just thinking as the world and his dog will be watching espialliy Africa there could be a massive fallout from this shitshow well beyond anyone can foresee
The probably scheduled it on this date as soon as they were told they were no longer VPs of the commonwealth trust, or whatever their role was. They probably wanted to be front and centre. Shame for them there is a time difference and can’t clash entirely 🤣

• Haha

igiveup

VIP Member
I also thought the queen assigned Sophie to help Meghan to find the ropes.
Meghan is nearly 40 - Kate was heavily pregnant with her third child and a hands on mum to the other two and maybe thought that Meg could cope. I thought Sophie was assigned to help her assimilate?

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Re the accidental Farchie photo by Mrs SilverTree....If people think it’s not a recent pic (no social distancing snd her face) then how come he’s so big? He was a wispy haired baby in May. Would a friend really be that stupid as to post a photo of he who must not be shown?
It's all very strange but if it was taken recently then they are not observing social distancing rules! Isn't lockdown still on in California?

liar liar

VIP Member
We don't blame you guys, she's clearly a loon. Compare and contrast with how much Barack and Michelle Obama are still held in massively high esteem over here. We know a class act when we see one.
Personally I love hearing Barack speak and Michelle is a real lady - I enjoyed her book. Smegma can never be like them as she has now schooling to speak of or off button.

Reactions: 12

Rayne

VIP Member
Well I decided to do a ThrowBack Saturday image and give her back her old face.
Don't blame me for the scariness, I didn't alter it other than to fit.

Plus little Mr Balloon face ... on a string held by smeggy as he always has been.

This is taking pride of place in my camera roll next to the original version

• Haha

Margot1977

VIP Member
Looking at those pictures, Ms SilverTreeDirector is a friend of Lindsey Jane Roth so there's a connection, and her 'spontaneous post of support to our dear leader Megz' is straight out of North Korea. Ms Silver seems to have two children, seen on the sofa with Megz.

Then there is a suspiciously blurry child photoshopped into the foreground... so that's maybe the current 'Archie'

It's definitely the Montecito house. And the desperation is palpable.