Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MollyMooo

I am completely astonished at Patrick J Adams tweets. How could someone be so pandering, nauseating, ill informed and sycophantic all in one go? Pathetic man, what’s the betting they haven’t spoken in years! I know he was at the wedding but so were many celebrities Meghan has never met but pretends are her friends.
I think Meg hacked his account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
Catherine Tyldsley (a barmaid in Corrie) was in a relationship (and married now I think), with a guy who was a close pal of Zara and Mike's so she hung out with them and mixed in royal circles for years. Being yoof they'd have all the tea, yet she never spilled a drop. That's class.
I think that's the only time I've seen Catherine Tyldsley associated with class 😅

• Haha

SoF

I see their legal team have banned publication of photo of Archie......... anyone manage to take a screen shot b4 it was deleted??

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
To be fair, when I read back what I wrote, it wasn't clear what I originally said😂
That happens to me all the time, or I use too many words !! 🍷
If that is Archie, he looks big for 22 months? He's the size of my almost 3 year old!
Sure they want us to think its him... would she not to ask for Meg's permission (or instruction) , else surely invading her privacy!
They really are a pair of numpties, never get the size right for this child. Every time it's a new one and far too big, and this one's completely different to the last model we saw. Minge looks different too, is this an old photo?. Is Silvertree some sort of youth foundation?

• Haha

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I keep thinking of things I want to say but by the time I get to the end of the latest posts I've forgotten what they were!

Although it did take me a while to realise that Silver Tree was actually a name, I thought it was like an alias or something....
I thought it is a company name 👀

• Haha

Libbie

VIP Member
I'm actually thinking of deleting Facebook entirely but at this rate I won't have any friends left! I've only put up with this woman for so long because Ive been friends with her husband since we were young.
Oh I did that last one month 😂 Sick of all the nonsense, it’s so liberating! My eyes were permanently stuck in the back of my head with the woke narrative, and then the constant ‘be kind’ bollocks (whilst advocating the bullying of those that didn’t agree with the own personal view)!

Silbee

VIP Member
He looks cute yes..... but does seem like a distraction technique to me! getting her friends to overload the narrative and press! releasing a pic of Archie will do exactly that
Yep, I agree with that. I suspect we will see more of him in the coming months ...

• Sad

JAR21

VIP Member
I thought it was Gabriel Macht. Does anybody know who it was? If it was the guy who played Louis I need to call my husband and tell him RIGHT NOW so I can hear him scream with laughter.
Hopefully Gabriel has more taste. And his wife was in several episodes.

igiveup

VIP Member
Wasn’t there a blog Meghan wrote before she knew any of them about Kate, criticising her ?

Of course she hates Kate, Kate is going to be married to the King, she has three beautiful children, princes and princess - she is higher in order of precedence and there is no way for Meg to leapfrog her.

• Wow

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Is Tom Brady a royal reporter ? Where’s he gone, it's all Chris Ship. I do feel like ITV are more team Queen. I don’t think BBC are there yet.
Oh he is busy kicking himself up the arse for being sucked in by that c*nt

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
No wonder the interview is 2 hours long, minus all the adverts, with all the uhming she did in that latest clip. Uhm, ummmm, uhmmmm....
Long time lurker on this thread, thanks for keeping me entertained over lockdown, back to work monday, wonder if they would miss me if I just didn't turn up 😂😂
Try it and see ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
Can ANL go after Warby now or are they not allowed to report on judges?

I honestly cannot understand how ANL did anything wrong. If her father shared a private letter, surely she should have used her father? I suppose there may be a copywrite issue but they didn't publish it all.

I just can't understand.