Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
To be fair, when I read back what I wrote, it wasn't clear what I originally said😂
That happens to me all the time, or I use too many words !! 🍷
If that is Archie, he looks big for 22 months? He's the size of my almost 3 year old!
Sure they want us to think its him... would she not to ask for Meg's permission (or instruction) , else surely invading her privacy!
They really are a pair of numpties, never get the size right for this child. Every time it's a new one and far too big, and this one's completely different to the last model we saw. Minge looks different too , is this an old photo?. Is Silvertree some sort of youth foundation
Looking at those pictures, Ms SilverTreeDirector is a friend of Lindsey Jane Roth so there's a connection, and her 'spontaneous post of support to our dear leader Megz' is straight out of North Korea. Ms Silver seems to have two children, seen on the sofa with Megz.

Then there is a suspiciously blurry child photoshopped into the foreground... so that's maybe the current 'Archie'

Re Baguette's post above, can our photography expert @YeltsinsTank have a look at this if she has the time?

Reactions: 11
What I find really ridiculus- her ''friends'' saying that it is sooo mean going after her now that she is pregnant. I mean what??? She CHOOSE to give this interview while being pregnant.

I don't know how they could expect that after all of this time, we would still just be silent if there is an active role that Meghan Markle is playing in perpetuating bullying.
Emphasis on ***IF*** so is she even really saying anything here?

• Angry
Reactions: 11

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's all smelling like planned PR. The picture was picked up by a SussexSquad account a couple of minutes after posting (how?) and reposted with the usual sycophantic dribble. The only mystery is that Omid hasn't been involved.

Maybe they are hoping to trap the press into 'invading Archie's privacy', must be time for the next vanity litigation, Schillings have school fees to pay after all.
Or it could be a little teaser to watch O and maybe A will be brought on

• Haha
Reactions: 10

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think this ' interview ' was planned to go ahead on 'Commonwealth Day ' or nobody thought about it , I'm just thinking as the world and his dog will be watching espialliy Africa there could be a massive fallout from this shitshow well beyond anyone can foresee
yip! my thoughts too!

• Heart

Silbee

VIP Member
If that is Archie, he looks big for 22 months? He's the size of my almost 3 year old!
Sure they want us to think its him... would she not to ask for Meg's permission (or instruction) , else surely invading her privacy!
My daughter was like that, at age two she was three-feet tall. A couple of people had said me if you double their height at age two you'll have the height they'll be when they finish growing. She eventually leveled out at 5-8.

He is going to be tall for sure.

liar liar

VIP Member
Bloody hell, why agree to marry him if you wanted an independant life? If this interview is anything like their engagement one I’ll gouge my eyes out
Have this antiseptic - you don't want to get an infections after the gouging :ROFLMAO: 🧴

Either I have not wrote what I was trying to say correctly or you've misunderstood but Gary Janetti uses PHOTOS of Prince George and writes a narrative from "George" and acts Sassy about Meghan. It's nothing to do with real life but this one guy playing pretend. I was merely giving a background on who Janetti is and what he does to say that one of Smegs old co-stars wife was liking pictures about Meghan getting the piss taken out of her!
Sorry I misunderstood!

• Haha

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
There’s absolutely no comparison to be made. Meghan did not need protection, she is a 43 year old worldly wise grifter. Diana was a 19 year old nursery nurse. Also, Meghan was absolutely nowhere near Diana in terms of media interest. She was never followed or hounded in the slightest. That’s another one of Meghan’s delusions.
Agree completely though that she expected the royal family to change for her. She anticipated that she’d walk in, revolutionise and politicise the monarchy, and be the new Diana adored by everyone. Deluded, sociopathic narcissist.
Oh I agree! I didn’t mean to compare Diana to Meghan in that sense at all because they are not comparable. I meant that Harry would probably see it from that angle, he’d want to make sure (you would think) that Meghan was prepared for what to expect and I’m pretty sure he’s alluded to that in interviews before or maybe I’ve just completely imagined that!

Reactions: 9

LadyMuck

VIP Member
He’s refused leave to appeal so is proceeding as if the issue had never been mentioned. That’a normal.

When they file with the CoA, ANL will apply for a stay on all orders...and will probably get them. If the CoA refuses to hear the appeal then the stays will be lifted.
And at the CoA is it correct that it wont be Warby overseeing it?

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I’m very confused I have always thought quite strongly that Archie isn’t real- but this really could be him!? Looks similar to the baby we’ve seen on a few occasions and seems to have ginger hair. Oh I give up it’s so confusing!

Yes it was- I’m an idiot realised as soon as I posted. Still, oprah doesn’t come across well at all, very judgmental
found this on Silver Tree (what a name) twitter. This is a recent photo and there is another photo of M cupping her beelly so it is either when knocked up with Farchie or Farchie 2.0. Basing in on the photos of the little girl with the glasses, looks like there are contemporaneous but no way to confirm that it is Farchie in that one shot (that has, btw, been completely scrubbed from the InterWeb)

Zippy2000

VIP Member
They are most likely the trolls

I reckon He isn’t dead he’s gonna walk out the hospital when he’s able too :) .. he will make his 100th birthday.

I do wonder what went on between him and Charles at the hospital, I do think he gave Charles a bollocking and maybe told him to sort this mess out and leave the queen out of it.

haha this

LadyMuck

VIP Member
it seems like he's been blocking ALL criticisms on his post and leaving the ones that's siding with him. another selfish, narcissist idiot. lol
they are all her flying monkeys.
Even though he blocked you, does your tweet remain for everyone to see? I'm not on Twitter