Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So it definitely was Archiedoll and they are going to sue any paper that prints the photo🤔 is this some new money making scam, tempt people and then pounce? What disgusting behaviour!
What about all the people who will be passing it around social media?
So if published prior to copyright can they sue?
And would they have to ensure that people were informed as in can't assume they can't publish?

Reactions: 9

liar liar

VIP Member
39% favourable is not what many would see as low - Andrew is a lot lower
Well they didn't ask me - did they ask you? Polls aren't really worth much as the political ones show at election time. Better to get a feel when things are quiet not when it is front page stuff.

Being used for your job mate. Below is from her own blog about how to keep people onside:

In a poor village in Africa, when people are ill and in hospital, in the middle of a pandemic....it only matters if she is ok. How can you be so foolish, embarrassing.

some people just want to be taken for a ride.

"People create their own storm, then get upset when it rains."
The funny thing of course is that it never got her further than a C list Canadian cable show regardless of how many yachts and sailors she spent time on ;) until the Hazno situation that is...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
found this on Silver Tree (what a name) twitter. This is a recent photo and there is another photo of M cupping her beelly so it is either when knocked up with Farchie or Farchie 2.0. Basing in on the photos of the little girl with the glasses, looks like there are contemporaneous but no way to confirm that it is Farchie in that one shot (that has, btw, been completely scrubbed from the InterWeb)
MurkyMeg is saying that the original tweet is saying this is from before she met harry.

To add another tweet. So Jenny afia is their libel lawyer and also an employee of one of Harry's firms?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I’m new and realise I am possibly going to get pelted with tomatoes for this but - does anyone feel sorry for Harry?

I just feel like his mum’s death (and everything that’s ever been written about her since) has broken him completely.

• Haha
  • Sick

Henearne129

Sarah Vine is spot on here. She had the most overwhelming amounts of support when she first came on the scene. It’s her own behaviour that has warranted criticism, not some shadowy, white supremacist, anti American, bigoted organisation determined to bring her down. Ffs.
View attachment 469214
Sarah vine is a disgusting b**** 🤮🤮🤮🤮

liar liar

VIP Member
the girl in the pic is holding a fake carrot! picture being used as a carrot dangler!
That box on the table looks like the carrot should be prodded into it where the tomatoes are - that's about the most genuine thing I can see in the photo.

Reactions: 6

carriexbradshaw

Well, even though the papers have been legally warned not to release the photo of Archie - it's still there for all to see on twitter! (I guess those individuals will get told to remove them today!) The sugars are out in full force on the comments though, saying that the photos need to be taken down.

So, the scenarios with the reveal of Archie could have gone one of two ways:

1) Silver Tree stuck up for her 'friend' Meghan but no-one was taking her seriously so she had to prove their friendship on the interwebz by releasing the photo - then Megs got in a rage and now she's been Markled and threatened with legal action or...

2) A desperate phonecall got made to Silver Tree (that is not a real name!) by Megsy's team (That means Meggy herself in an absolute rage) ala, the 5 friends and The People magazine - where Silver Tree spoke up in defence of her lovely, kind and generous friend Megsy because the nasty Firm had besmirched her good name. Look - Megs is lovely - she even had my kids over for a sleepover and waffles!

I think scenario 2, so that Megsy can deny anything about it so she doesn't get into trouble for ruining Archie's big reveal on Oprah on Sunday.

Oprah - you've been Markled too - they released the JC interview first and then buggered up the ratings pull to see that elusive footage of the dolly child!
What photo? I've tried to keep up, sorry 😂

Reactions: 6