Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
The picture of Archie is 100% a stunt. In retaliation to the Queens 'Corgi' news from yesterday. Both sides are desperately trying to soften their images.
I feel like the RF is on top of this whatever happens tbh. It's not exactly a secret that the family is a mess, and I'd say the general British public doesn't care much for them anyway - rather well reflected in a lot of Facebook comments. There's bigger issues in the world that someone who wanted privacy constantly talking to the media.
Meghan and Harry pretty much depend on the RF existing because otherwise they're even lower down the list of celebrities. As I said, there's only so many secrets or things they can capitalise of.

I've seen a few people argue that it's stupid that Meghan has pictures of her constantly taken and everything analysed, but they're ignoring that this literally happens with every other celebrity ever. It's one of those expected (but horrible) things, and I very much doubt Meghan can or even wants to stop it. How else would she show off her stomach constantly?

Reactions: 14
They are both going to come out of this interview much worse off. They are literally jumping on the self destruct button.

She has the audacity to think she can pick up the phone and start chatting to Oprah in the run up to her wedding.
You follow the rules like everyone else in the family because that is what is expected of you. It's your job. Just like it's the job of the advisors and aides to keep security as tight as possible.

This woman is a complete nut job and so so trashy. I am by no means a royalist, but my goodness they have all remained so dignified and respectful through all of this - while these two clowns make a quick buck any way they can. It's so ugly. They don't deserve their titles - horrible nasty bullies.
Umm quick qestion.they didn't know each other. She rang her in RF grounds as RF staff were in the background.
How did she get through?

Baguette

VIP Member
she would sue them and milk that as the cash cow she bred when she and MA concocted this dastardly plan. VICTIM + "I"m gonna do it anyway as I am in a totally different country and you can't catch me"
They tried to protect Princess Diana's image by a trademark - and lost.

nrs264

VIP Member
It's taken him a long time to comment! Also aren't meghan and Patrick rumoured to have had an affair?

Anyway she would be nice to him, it looks like it's those who are beneath her who she bullies.

I do think BP need to shut up now though. They are not going to win over the next week. Unless she says something they have to deny, they would be best to leave it for now until the investigation is complete. They need to play the long game once H and M have played their trump card.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
On the CBS Twitter page- their is actually an unusually balanced set of views on this new clip! I certainly don’t think it will go all their own way.

Reactions: 13

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
The pic of Farchie is still up. If you go to the silver tree profile and click on the tab for tagged photos then archiedoll can be seen

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Perhaps Justice Warby partakes of the delights of Soho House or has done in the past... apologies sir if you have never set foot across its hallowed threshold to partake of the delights therein ;)
He prob has a mistress or two stashed away and someone has employed someone to get the dirt on him

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Looking at those pictures, Ms SilverTreeDirector is a friend of Lindsey Jane Roth so there's a connection, and her 'spontaneous post of support to our dear leader Megz' is straight out of North Korea. Ms Silver seems to have two children, seen on the sofa with Megz.

Then there is a suspiciously blurry child photoshopped into the foreground... so that's maybe the current 'Archie'

I don't think that's him.
First of all , NOTE that the red boy and little girl are in PJs and the little boy looks like possibly PJs (or not) and bed ruffled hair.
Second, if they are in PJs then it's definitely at their home and someone visiting would not bring toddler toys such as those on the table . A favourite teddy or toy yes, but not a shape sorter plus a huge book plus a story book(?).
Plus ... smeggy would not allow that image unless it was not her kid.

Sick of the bs

Nah - it’s a tizzy right now, but how often do we think about Fergie and she was all over the papers when her misdemeanours came out.Also she doesn’t create real friends or real loyalty so as soon as they slip from their current heights all their supporters will melt away because she can’t do anything for them. They will be in their mansion crying racism not even seeing how privileged their lives are.
Hope so!

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
This looks like an older photo to me, possibly early Suits days. I don't think Megz would be caught dead in an outfit like that right now and she looks younger here. I could be wrong. (@YeltsinsTank )

I agree. She does look younger and it also looks several facejobs back.
does she have a ring on the finger as I seem to remember it would have been her left hand? and yeah - she has the headband that I use when I wash my face or I am having a very bad hair day (which is every day since March 2020)

SazzyB

Same here ! Irish and team Brenda however not too many around me would understand why i am keen on this harry/ meghan/ brenda thing 🤣
It's a cross we have to bare these days! Although I have been heartened to see so many of us on here today. :love:

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Look at his shitty shoebox "Canary Wharf flat". You can tell it's one of the shit ones by the way you can see other flats literally right outside his window :ROFLMAO:

Probably has to give all the pocketmoney that Smeghan gives him, straight to Markus in Soho House membership fees, so can't afford anything else.
When it cut to the full screen of him, I thought it looked like he had his cooker hob in his living room. I don't think it is, but I really want to believe he lives in a measly little studio flat 🤗

Attachments

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
I think if it is Archie then the press will be all over it. They may have to verify it but I think we will know soon enough.