Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been asked, I'm struggling to keep up with these threads. Does anyone know how much the gruesome twosome are being paid for Oprah's pity party? Thanks.
They claim they are not being paid. Hmm. But Oprah is being paid 9 million

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Sim Smeggy has released a new pic of her beautiful profile for when she starts minting her own Queen Smegma coins.

View attachment 469364

So this time, ladies and gents, I want to know: what would Smeggy’s unit of currency be known as?
Well you've already said it smegma as the paper and minges as coin.
So £2..59 would be 2 smegma and 59 minges guv please

Obviously we would probably want a bit of tradition so
£5 is a skiver
£20 is a score
£25 is a pony
Monkey and ton won't work but we could keep grand for a thousand.
£50? How about a frog
With £100 being an orca

ETA winner winner chicken dinner as they say. That's two of us with minge (it's late I can't think how to change that sentence) so that has to be part of the currency for definite!

Last edited:
  • Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Looking at those pictures, Ms SilverTreeDirector is a friend of Lindsey Jane Roth so there's a connection, and her 'spontaneous post of support to our dear leader Megz' is straight out of North Korea. Ms Silver seems to have two children, seen on the sofa with Megz.

Then there is a suspiciously blurry child photoshopped into the foreground... so that's maybe the current 'Archie'

I’m very confused I have always thought quite strongly that Archie isn’t real- but this really could be him!? Looks similar to the baby we’ve seen on a few occasions and seems to have ginger hair. Oh I give up it’s so confusing!

That was Ellen with the champagne I believe.
Yes it was- I’m an idiot realised as soon as I posted. Still, oprah doesn’t come across well at all, very judgmental

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Sim Smeggy has released a new pic of her beautiful profile for when she starts minting her own Queen Smegma coins.

View attachment 469364

So this time, ladies and gents, I want to know: what would Smeggy’s unit of currency be known as?
Princess Diana? 😉
Ooh, I have evidence! 😳

Meg's on the other side in a scene similar to St. George slaying the dragon. She's slaying the entire Royal Family, her own family, apart from Doria, Piers Morgan and Harry's exes.

Attachments

• Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Isn’t he the one she was supposedly still fucking when she met Harry?

Also that last tweet is a direct rip off from the movie “The American President”. Almost word for word the lines spoken by Michael Douglas defending his girlfriend.
Aaron Sorkin should sue!
I thought it was Gabriel Macht. Does anybody know who it was? If it was the guy who played Louis I need to call my husband and tell him RIGHT NOW so I can hear him scream with laughter.

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm from the US and I am NOT team Whinge and Minge. #TeamQueen FTW!

Ok who is this? Is this a sugar expecting the Oprah show to go badly and trying to make O look bad ahead of time? O is many things but she is no Martin Bashir.

Absolutely I would! :ROFLMAO:

Can you hear me howling over here?? There is going to be a tsunami of dirt unloaded on her.

Is it just me or did that seem like a nothingburger of an answer? Either someone handcuffed her to a railing and gagged her to stop her from doing an interview at that time or she was free to speak to O. I think we've seen from that disastrous interview with Andrew that no one is stopping anyone in that family from saying whatever the hell they want.

There's not even time to read it! :LOL:

If the press wants to play hardball, "MEGHAN CLAIMS PHILIP'S HEALTH AN EXCUSE TO KEEP HER SILENT" is what they should use for a headline. Think about it Piers. I know you have an account here.

Silly! Rules aren't for Megzy!

This looks like an older photo to me, possibly early Suits days. I don't think Megz would be caught dead in an outfit like that right now and she looks younger here. I could be wrong.

I don't know how that would work in the US. There's this company here called the Franklin Mint that produced collectibles. The Diana memorial fund sued them over a plate with Diana's image on the grounds of trademark infringement. When all was said and done the Fund lost the case. I don't know what has happened since then concerning Diana's name and image and trademarks and copyrights.

That would be a brilliant headline for the press!

Reactions: 11

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
100% a stunt. Wedding guest and possibly a Five Friend, Suits Producer Silver Tree posts a PR praise script of Dear Leader Meg, with 3 old pictures dating from c Feb 2019, plus 'accidentally' a Montecito picture of her kids with 'Blurry Archie' and the Megster. 2 seconds later the Archie shot is reposted by the Squad. Then the picture is deleted.

They are trying to set up the press I think....
Farchy would not have been born 3 years ago! :ROFLMAO: how old are the Silver Trees children now? That's definitely an old photo of Minge. If the photo of Farchy is supposed to be current as opposed to the other 3 year old photos it doesn't tally with her appearance, that's what I mean. Very confusing and I hope the press get to the bottom of it.

Last edited:

Hemse1

People on tik tok seem to think Prince Philip has already passed away and that it will be announced on the day of the Oprah interview
I really hope that's not true. That would be completely fucked up from both sides. The "Firm" should have more respect for Prince Philip" than to play games with his passing. I really don't believe that's true

• Heart

Limey

VIP Member
Thank you @Opendoor and @Rubythefirebat for the shiny new thread!

A distinctly average 2.8 million last time round..

And a look at how the 9 pm slot is performing right now..

C5 - Ben Fogle Chernobyl - 2.2m
ITV1 - Fergie's Killer Dresser - 1.9m
BBC1 - Gordon Ramsay's Bank Balance - 1.5m
C4 - Extraordinary Escapes with Sandi Toksvig - 1.2m
Ben Fogle's Chernobyl is a brilliant title.

• Haha

WordSalad

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been asked, I'm struggling to keep up with these threads. Does anyone know how much the gruesome twosome are being paid for Oprah's pity party? Thanks.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Can you imagine if William and the Spencers took out some form of injunction to stop both of them using Diana's name, she would drop Harry like a hot stone 😂😂
she would sue them and milk that as the cash cow she bred when she and MA concocted this dastardly plan. VICTIM + "I"m gonna do it anyway as I am in a totally different country and you can't catch me"