Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kween Smegma currency, biggest coin denomination is a bleep, next one is a minge, trickle down to fanny,twit,front bottom, and all paper money is varied levels of chlamydia. 10% 15% 30%
ETA change the order of twit and front bottom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Kween Smegma currency, biggest coin denomination is a bleep, next one is a minge, trickle down to fanny,twit,front bottom, and all paper money is varied levels of chlamydia. 10% 15% 30%
ETA change the order of twit and front bottom.
“That’ll be 10 cunts and 67 Minges, please.” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am just so sick of the promo for this interview. It's absolutely everywhere, no escape. The H&M pity party seems like it will go on until we're all bleeping dead, with their supporters just screaming "racist" at anyone remotely critical of them.

Sick of it all and would put them and their cheerleaders in a one-way rocket to the moon if I could.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Can someone help so apparently Meghan was harassed, suffered from racism and internet trolls and press when Harry issued this statement.
But as far as I can remember no one knew he was dating MM and surely no one knew who she was including myself so how can people talk about someone when no one knows you exist ? Lol

can someone help share these links and pics of said accusations? I can’t find anything online

Oprah is laughing her way to thebank

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean the narckle has shown everyone her ego with her own admissions

the palace are using PP to muzzle me - um just because you would pull this trick at 99, doesn't mean he is sick to order you worthless goose

I can finally use my voice - oh god save us, the Palace wanted you to use appearances for charity and service duties, not for you, about your own life, I mean do we even need further examples of how much of Meg's life has to be about her thoughts and feelings. As if they'd have given Kate a whole broadcasting platform 18months into dating William either, and she was a lot less opinionated!

people can finally see what she has had to endure - what about my endurance?? A world pandemic, plenty bereaved, jobless, unable to attend funerals. This has been in the news 24/7 for months - that is deliberate, all she wants is to shout and rage and occupy every day in bitterness and nastiness, I just get so annoyed at her selfishness and contempt for other human beings, you couldn't make this stuff up. Even her response to bullying complaints was "but I am the victim!" I firmly believe that people can only like her because they genuinely think that her reported negative flaws are lies - they cannot conflate them with the person they see. That is because she has two faces. These are dangerous, damaged, destructive people and they are not real. The only way she is accepted, is to assume negative reports are fictional - but they are not, there are too many, too many corroborations and not enough suing. Meghan is using this - that is why her narrative is always falsehoods and lies - the second people have to acknowledge the negative reports are true then the door is a little bit open into them accepting that maybe they don't know this woman...which will quickly alarm.

This interview is not going to give them any favours, and it is also notable that Harry clips are not being shown. I genuinely think he is going to find it very hard. Additionally, Patrick Adam's wife isn't going to be happy! If my OH defended a woman he'd been having an affair with/accused of, that passionately I'd be really irritated.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She has done a proper job of completely burning his boats with his family. How can Harry sit back while she does this to his family? He is worse than she is for allowing it.
Secondly as a Mother, I would be devastated if my two were in this position because of one of their partners. M and H are so keen to bring Diana in to everything yet I'm sure she would be heartbroken to see the rift between her sons.
I'm in the UK and I'm team liz.

Reactions: 43
I mean the narckle has shown everyone her ego with her own admissions

the palace are using PP to muzzle me - um just because you would pull this trick at 99, doesn't mean he is sick to order you worthless goose

I can finally use my voice - oh god save us, the Palace wanted you to use appearances for charity and service duties, not for you, about your own life, I mean do we even need further examples of how much of Meg's life has to be about her thoughts and feelings. As if they'd have given Kate a whole broadcasting platform 18months into dating William either, and she was a lot less opinionated!

people can finally see what she has had to endure - what about my endurance?? A world pandemic, plenty bereaved, jobless, unable to attend funerals. This has been in the news 24/7 for months - that is deliberate, all she wants is to shout and rage and occupy every day in bitterness and nastiness, I just get so annoyed at her selfishness and contempt for other human beings, you couldn't make this stuff up. Even her response to bullying complaints was "but I am the victim!" I firmly believe that people can only like her because they genuinely think that her reported negative flaws are lies - they cannot conflate them with the person they see. That is because she has two faces. These are dangerous, damaged, destructive people and they are not real. The only way she is accepted, is to assume negative reports are fictional - but they are not, there are too many, too many corroborations and not enough suing. Meghan is using this - that is why her narrative is always falsehoods and lies - the second people have to acknowledge the negative reports are true then the door is a little bit open into them accepting that maybe they don't know this woman...which will quickly alarm.

This interview is not going to give them any favours, and it is also notable that Harry clips are not being shown. I genuinely think he is going to find it very hard. Additionally, Patrick Adam's wife isn't going to be happy! If my OH defended a woman he'd been having an affair with/accused of, that passionately I'd be really irritated.
she's a manipulative, malignant narcissist. that's all she does, is create chaos magick and lies to make herself believable and important.
she blames and call racist card to her fans will see her as the victim that has been bullied. exactly, when the bullying complaints came out, her first defense was but i am the victim of bullying. wtf?

oh pat will get it from wifey. that asshole blocked me for calling him out earlier lol. right in cue, Piers and the other reporters and media tweeted and wrote about him. He will be busy hiring a lawyer and deleting his insane accusations tweets. how can an idiot just go on a rant and accuse the RF of being toxic with ZERO proof? and then victim shame the bullied staff. He a bully and narc just like MM too. Wait they had an affair?

Reactions: 30
Sim Smeggy has released a new pic of her beautiful profile for when she starts minting her own Queen Smegma coins.

View attachment 469364

So this time, ladies and gents, I want to know: what would Smeggy’s unit of currency be known as?
Well you've already said it smegma as the paper and minges as coin.
So £2..59 would be 2 smegma and 59 minges guv please

Obviously we would probably want a bit of tradition so
£5 is a skiver
£20 is a score
£25 is a pony
Monkey and ton won't work but we could keep grand for a thousand.
£50? How about a frog
With £100 being an orca

ETA winner winner chicken dinner as they say. That's two of us with minge (it's late I can't think how to change that sentence) so that has to be part of the currency for definite!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to unfollow Chris Ship.. He's turning into Scobie :mad:
He's defending PJA on twitter.

Is Patrick illiterate? "Who's" (whose) and "Flea" (flee) ... :cautious:

Surely Chris Ship is being facetious?

Out of curiosity... where is everyone from? Seems like everyone from the US is team Harry and megs whilst U.K isn’t
I obviously can't and don't speak for everyone here in NZ, but Harry is very much loved here; Meghan is not. William and Catherine are much loved. Edward is much loved as he had a teaching gig here at a college in the '80s. Lots of chatter on late night talkback about mean Meghan being the instigator and leading Harry astray. There are minor droplets of support for Harry and Meghan (as well as how it's time to break free from the Commonwealth), but those opinions soon get drowned away by long-time supporters of the Monarchy and all they do for the Commonwealth.

PS: I have some tea about Meggy (it's very lukewarm). A lady I used to freelance for met her when she came to New Zealand and hired a campervan to tour the country. This lady (who I absolutely believe was telling the truth) and her partner met Meggy as they were doing a trip down the South Island at one point and became acquainted at a camping site. Anyhoo, this lady packed a sulk as Meggy kept flirting with her man so she formed a very strong dislike towards Meggy. That's it. Kind of funny, but pretty rude that Meggy would flirt with someone's partner in front of them and speaks volumes about what sort of person she is to do that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Finally caught up!! I've had to give up on some threads and jump to the latest one as they move so fast!
NZ here, Team Queen 👑
Being asleep whilst most of you are awake, means I'm always behind but love reading everyone's comments, thoughts and outstanding dirt digging. Keep it up Team, the best is yet to come 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 35
  1. Meghan is also criticising how he prepared her for the life - did she really have no idea it would be different?
Maybe she thought it would be like The Princess Diaries 2 and she'd go mattress surfing with Queen Clarice 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Although the Hollywood machine is a pretty dark and twisted circus I would imagine the movers-and-shakers are watching this Meghan thing play-out and are thinking to themselves ... er, let's give this woman a wide-birth, she's going to be a royal pain in the a$$. Same goes for some of the bigger charities, do they really want to be associated with someone so, let's say 'high-strung'. Her actions are so counter-productive in so many ways. Who in their right minds would want to work with her?

Reactions: 31
Quite alot of people over on tiktok are finally seeing the light and finally realising that meghan is a narc and has ruined Harry, par the expectation of the pick me pick me school bully America girls who think they know the rbf and comparison is apparently racism and believe all the murder conspiracies about Diana

Reactions: 23
Still patiently waiting to see the “service”

you know.....the kind that is “universal.” That we can perform in our everyday life 🤔 serving her majesty around the globe with love and compassion - infiltrating every pore of our souls and shitting out love, peace, guidance and kindness on an hourly basis (all in honour of her majesty the Queen) 🌎 👑 God save the Queen 👑 🙏🙏🙏

P.S. Uk based (South of England) & i am aware there are faults in our royal family and they’re not perfect but they bring far more to our country/Uk than take away. I will always love our Queen and despite their obvious wealth and fortunate positions, I can safely say I wouldn’t want their life. She has served her whole life - not many women her age are still working and arguably right now this tit show is up there with some of her biggest battles. Do they not think she would have loved many times the “privilege” to speak her mind on numerous subjects throughout her reign ? To tell Prime ministers and world leaders her true thoughts, to tell everyone actually this isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. She lost her father at a young age and promised to give her life to serving our country and she has. Meghan comes along and needs to have therapy and be released after not even two years of it. She was warned how hard it would be. She knew exactly what she was doing from the very start. At the Queen’s age now, it would be nice if she could just enjoy the end of her life in peace but she’s had the Prince Andrew crap, Coronavirus and worldwide pandemic and these selfish idiots (one being her own flesh and blood) threatening everything she stands for and has devoted her whole life to. What an insult. I just cannot believe her grandson would do this to them/her when so much is going on already. Selfish wankers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.