Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard this too from someone who works for a certain company.

The royal firm will be mainly focused on Wills & Kate and Charles & Camilla

I’ve heard that she is going to talk about wills alleged affair with this rose woman and that’s Charles and Camilla knew and they told Meghan to keep silent as it could ruin William

I honestly don’t think there will be much negativity at the queen especially if Harry spoke about his grandparents quite positively in the james corden interview.

I also heard Oprah may bring andrew up to and probe what Meghan knows about that.

Monday and the week following there will be all of meghans dirt aired and things bought up about her, the royal family will play dirty.

So they feel they're entitled to their own privacy while going on national TV talking about someone else's marriage :rolleyes:
He’s sussed her out he’s keepin that hawke eye on her.

I bet old Smegs wasn’t happy at the queens lime green ensemble, I’m surprised it hasn’t come out that she tried telling her what she could wear!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
A couple of months ago I said they'd come out with some Netflix docu, take the viewer counts and shop for some high profile charity board seats to make money, get their private jet flights paid for and the expensive frocks she loves so much.

I am not sure in which direction they want to go, but an announcement like this would ensure being in the global spotlight for quite some time. And if she wants to go into politics they'll have to be both Americans and no titles anyway. Why not use this to get the most attention possible.

The thing is, I can't really think of any other explanation why they would sit on tv thrashing his family and cutting all their feeble ties to them. And when they do, the question is, how do they intend to further interact with his family. The only answer is, never again. Which leaves the question of why should they then hold onto the one thing that signifies being members of said family.

Renouncing the titles in an internationally broadcast tv show would be the bang they really need. It would make them look so honest and relateable. As in, we stand for kindness, we can't be associated with the stuff racist institution. We don't need the titles to do good. We are free now.

Everyone who hates their boss or employer or company would understand and envy them and would secretly like to come up with the courage to forgo the perks of the pesky job and just leave it all behind to a fresh start. It would make them likeable to a lot of people, I think.

I might be totally wrong about this, which to my never ending amazement and utter disbelief has happened before ;) but this is what I've been thinking and predicting for a while.
I see your point (and sicked up a little bit). Are you thinking its not going to be a charity that we would recognise because of their god awful behaviour most of which has yet to be revealed - more like their 'foundation' where its akin to a money launderette ?

Reactions: 10
People on twitter are moaning that Meghan is pregnant and she's being bullied by the press/BP
Why isn't anyone thinking about prince Philip and the Queen? What Harry and Meghan are putting the Rf through?
Double standards on twitter as usual.
People seem to forget that Meghan CHOSE to do the interview whilst pregnant.
She knew what the fallout would be and she still went ahead anyway.
If she really cared for the affect it may have on her unborn child she would have waited.
She chose not to.
This is what happens when you kick a hornets nest, Meghan.
The blame lies at her door and hers alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
He will be at his lowest after this and it’s all his wife’s fault
Why is it her fault? I can't stand Ms Markle but ffs Harry is an adult and it's about time he took responsibility for his own actions. Is he so bleep struck that he hasn't stopped to think to himself? Hey, this isn't right. He is going along with everything he's busy playing the victim too. Why just blame her, it's his bleeping family thats being excoriated here.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why all this now? Why not this time next year when she’s had the baby? The news of her pregnancy seemed to be pretty well celebrated, they’re being left alone (to the point of being forgotten hmmmm). There’s really no need for all this now.

Reactions: 30
Yet none appear close to her.

Her hairdresser
A scriptwriter
Some Brit who I think is a DJ and God knows what that friendship was
Kamala's niece
An old friend from school who says she's nice to her (the friends) family and she'll put an arm out if you brake hard even though you've got an actual seat belt on ( and who the duck has their hands on the steering wheel then?)
Scoobie Her royal reporter

tit I'm stuck now. Bit limited isn't it.
Yet none of her celebrity 'friends' are speaking up for her, or the numerous organisations she has spent countless hours helping.

Reactions: 23
okay I just read a little bit more and she’s pissed that the stories of making Kate cry were leaked and thinks it’s one of them. Here’s a thought, maybe don’t make your heavily pregnant SIL cry? Audacity to claim you’re the victim cause that the story that you made someone cry was leaked.

if that’s her logic I can see why there’s bullying complaints
As my old Highland granny used to say if you don't want anyone to see the state of your knickers then don't show them to anyone.

I think she meant if you would be ashamed for someone to know what you've done, then don't do it.

Hold your head up high instead (and hope your knicker elastic doesn't snap)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I've always thought that Omid is a bit fake. Their internet history has been wiped clean, there's very little information left. I think that Omid is a butch female lover.
He used to be Marcus Anderson's boyfriend and once upon a time he looked like this:
cunt.jpg

He was set up to be Meghan's mouthpiece when they hatched their little plan con at Soho House. 😄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve heard this too from someone who works for a certain company.

The royal firm will be mainly focused on Wills & Kate and Charles & Camilla

I’ve heard that she is going to talk about wills alleged affair with this rose woman and that’s Charles and Camilla knew and they told Meghan to keep silent as it could ruin William

I honestly don’t think there will be much negativity at the queen especially if Harry spoke about his grandparents quite positively in the james corden interview.

I also heard Oprah may bring andrew up to and probe what Meghan knows about that.

Monday and the week following there will be all of meghans dirt aired and things bought up about her, the royal family will play dirty.

He’s sussed her out he’s keepin that hawke eye on her.
I'm not so sure and hope they don't. Releasing too much will come across as petty. After Sunday Meghan will have had her chance and it will all be over. BP should and possibly will play the long game, hence the investigation that could take up to a year. Things will possibly gradually leak out after meghan has had her say

While I lay blame at both their doors, I think the PR and media strategy is all Meghan. She will be leading Harry on what is right in the modern media world, he wouldn't have a clue so will just follow

I have to be honest, is anyone else starting to feel a negative affect on them with all this? They frustrate and anger me so much I think I need to step back for a while

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry if that offended you, I get completely what you’re saying though he is an adult and he’s bringing his family to ruin.

Why is it her fault? I can't stand Ms Markle but ffs Harry is an adult and it's about time he took responsibility for his own actions. Is he so bleep struck that he hasn't stopped to think to himself? Hey, this isn't right. He is going along with everything he's busy playing the victim too. Why just blame her, it's his bleeping family thats being excoriated here.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to ask you all to do my job for me, but I wanted to show my husband that pic of Smeggy as a kid, with the startled expression and the tombstone teeth. I've scrolling madly through but can't find it. I know it's been here recently. Has anyone got a link they can easily post? Sorry, don't worry if it's hassle obviously. But he's suddenly got very invested in all the changes to her face and I want to foster his interest :m
Look at @JAR21 's avatar 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think harry comes in for his share of flak it's just that Meghan comes first. She pushes herself forward. Therefore she's the first target to hit as front and centre.

And now the adverts have just become rude.

Screenshot_20210305-112605.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've always thought that Omid is a bit fake. Their internet history has been wiped clean, there's very little information left. I think that Omid is a butch female lover.
he is so weird how a journalist is basically a stan, Harry should consider a restraining order against him or he might come home one night to find him in his bed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.