Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking around on the internet....there are a lot of reasonable people suggesting that people were unkind to Her Meghaness

It is so frustrating. From reading on here, and trying to see through the facts and opinions, Maybe some people were unkind to her. It does happen, especially in big corporations or institutions.
But a lot of it sounds as if it was justified, because she was a selfish and thoroughly unpleasant person.

By blaming the palace for leaking the story, Is she saying that the story that she made Kate cry, and upset Charlotte was or is acceptable?

And how on earth are Harry and Meghan and their lives and their privacy linked to Uncle Andrew? They are seperate people. The issues with Andrew shouldnt be connected. I dont like Andrew, and think his behaviour has been atrocious at times, but....there is no direct link to H&M

Reactions: 31
I think that you are probably right. It will definitely be along the lines of the 'attacks' on them causing severe mental health issues with both of them contemplating self harm or suicide or something awful along those lines.
This will be enough to launch all the attack dogs against the royal family and the racist press and British public 🙄 give me strength.

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see that people with real problems should keep out of the media and seek therapy.

I do think that both of them obviously do have mental health issues but in Meghan's case she basically a psychopath and a con artist.
If that is the case then they should have agreed an interview with Dr Phil and not Oprah... but he would have sussed out the BS and he is the wrong gender and colour

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
"Carole Malone on Twitter: "Funny how when Meghan says she was bullied and treated badly at Buck Palace we’re supposed to take it as gospel. When we see e mails written in 2018 from her own Comms Secretary about her merciless bullying of staff Meghan says that’s a calculated smear campaign.Hmmmm" / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think Scobie thought Kate and Ben would go easy on him on GMB. So glad they didn't 👏👏
Would love him on GMB when Piers is on 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This just in from Orca's team: the theme song to her upcoming interview with the Suxxxes:

Hazno, can't you see I'm toxic?
A girl like me should wear a warning
It's dangerous, you’ve fallen
There's no escape from my grasp
I need to bite you, baby, like a human asp
I’m dangerous, you’re loving it
Too dumb, can't you hear the sound
Of my voice, spinnin' the truth 'round and 'round
Do you see me now?

With a taste of my minge, you’re on a ride
I’m toxic, you’ve slipped under
With a taste of a yachting paradise
You’re addicted to me
Don't you know that I’m toxic?
And you love what I do

It's got too late to give me up
You took a sip from my devil's cup
Slowly, it's taking over you
Too high, can't come down
It's in the news and it's all around
Can’t you hear me now?

With a taste of my lips, you’re on a ride
I’m toxic, you’ve slipped under
With a taste of a SoHo paradise
You’re addicted to me
And you love what I do
I was wondering where you had got to - I see this being released and straight to No.1 just through Tattler plays! Bravo 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies if this has been posted before.

'Meghan arrived having no idea of monarchy and how it rests on public approval and carefully calibrated deference,' says a figure close to Charles.

'When she met Harry his popularity was soaring. She had no idea she would be playing second fiddle or even third fiddle after Charles and William and Kate.

'She thought she was marrying the equivalent of Robbie Williams in his Glastonbury days after his split from Take That. But the royals aren't Hollywood and celebrity, respect has to be earned and she didn't like that.'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh god the DM are running a James Hewitt story near the top of the page 🤦‍♀️
This is Brenda bringing out her receipts and DM are sewing the seeds. I want Jeremy Kyle to announce the DNA results in a 2 hour special

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can anyone point me in the direction of the lady that does the videos on them?
Think her name was Taz? Lady with red hair and dogs?
They used to be posted on these threads a lot then seemed to disappear. I used to enjoy watching her and think she spoke a lot of sense.
AccordingtoTaz on YouTube

Reactions: 9
Can anyone point me in the direction of the lady that does the videos on them?
Think her name was Taz? Lady with red hair and dogs?
They used to be posted on these threads a lot then seemed to disappear. I used to enjoy watching her and think she spoke a lot of sense.
There's a number of them:
Murky Meg
Yankee Wally
Celt Views
According to Tas
Sue Smith
Lady C
PDina
Bookworm 2
DanjaZone

Some are better than others. I quite like Sue Smith as she gets to the point quickly without waffling too much and I also like Murky. Sometimes their videos are good and sometimes not so much. You have to make your own mind up.

Reactions: 18
Sorry to ask you all to do my job for me, but I wanted to show my husband that pic of Smeggy as a kid, with the startled expression and the tombstone teeth. I've scrolling madly through but can't find it. I know it's been here recently. Has anyone got a link they can easily post? Sorry, don't worry if it's hassle obviously. But he's suddenly got very invested in all the changes to her face and I want to foster his interest :m
You are in luck my friend, this one has a special place in my camera roll and my heart
0A866F27-8F98-44A2-AFEC-BBCF4A448347.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
There's something odd about Omid that I can't fathom...did he start life as Omida/Omidessa/Omidella?
I've always thought that Omid is a bit fake. Their internet history has been wiped clean, there's very little information left. I think that Omid is a butch female lover.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This is classic textbook examples of what narcissists do - lovebomb their victim (Harry), isolating him from his family and friends, putting him in a position which will lose his status and titles so that Meghan can be the breadwinner and have a higher status than him. Also, to me she doesn't seem very maternal so it would not surprise me if she uses both her children as scape goats because unfortunately that is what she does - use people. Shame the charities buy into the whole St Meghan image.
Seems like she also enjoyed lovebombing her junior staff too, until she got fed up of them. From Richard Kay's article yesterday:

Attachments

Reactions: 20
It's all so predictable, Smegs n Haz accused of bullying and 5 minutes later all these gushing friends emerge from the woodwork to tell us what a wonderful person she is. Sunshite Sucks are really earning their dollars this week.

What bleeping infuriates me is all these people singing her praises are high profile sycophants working in the Celeb world who have undoubtedly been love bombed and manipulated by our psychopathic Smeg

Yet none appear close to her.

Her hairdresser
A scriptwriter
Some Brit who I think is a DJ and God knows what that friendship was
Kamala's niece
An old friend from school who says she's nice to her (the friends) family and she'll put an arm out if you brake hard even though you've got an actual seat belt on ( and who the duck has their hands on the steering wheel then?)
Scoobie Her royal reporter

tit I'm stuck now. Bit limited isn't it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
"Carole Malone on Twitter: "Funny how when Meghan says she was bullied and treated badly at Buck Palace we’re supposed to take it as gospel. When we see e mails written in 2018 from her own Comms Secretary about her merciless bullying of staff Meghan says that’s a calculated smear campaign.Hmmmm" / Twitter"
I click on all these sensible Tweets and go an add another like!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.