Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying at her trying to blame Kate for leaks. Kate had plenty of opportunities when her and Will split up to speak to the press, but always chose not to. She was hounded by them for over 10 years, but Miss “Wild About Harry”, who gave an interview to Vanity Fair and used Diana’s makeup artist within weeks of their relationship going public, thinks she can blame Kate.

If you were gonna pick someone to blame at least make it believable.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'll be interested what the body language experts say about Meghan and Harry's interview. I know she's an actress, but I'm sure she can't mask her true body language for the whole interview.
Why does she always blink so much?

Reactions: 14
Kate is going to get the blame for the majority of it, Meghan is doing this because she’s jealous she won’t be queen.
Rumor has it Kate, Camilla and Charles leaked stories about her - the future monarch and consorts?
William cheated on Kate and Meghan was paid to be silenced that’s how it will go I reckon.
She will use the 4 people who will reigning the country.

Do you remember when the queen, Charles, wills and George mad some Christmas puddings and they had the picture taken with all the future heirs.

Meghan was pissed because harry wasn’t told to go and she was angry that Harry had been pushed aside and all this stuff.

umm he isn’t gonna be a king tho.

I honestly think she is trying to paint the future monarchy in a bad light and it will be those 4 who will bear the brunt of it all

Dying at her trying to blame Kate for leaks. Kate had plenty of opportunities when her and Will split up to speak to the press, but always chose not to. She was hounded by them for over 10 years, but Miss “Wild About Harry”, who gave an interview to Vanity Fair and used Diana’s makeup artist within weeks of their relationship going public, thinks she can blame Kate.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I hope ITV pull the stupid documentary...or choose to put it on at 2am so they show it, but only in the middle of the night...!
They won’t. They’ve paid for it. The only way they wouldn’t broadcast it is if King Phil dies.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh, gosh 😮 I stand corrected. What a stupid witch she is. A helicopter trip, no matter how short, is seriously bleeping expensive. 😡😡😡
More or less everything you read here can be taken to the bank. It's been verified by Tattlers over and over with proof to boot.

There are some more extreme views that have yet to be proven. These are kept in the pending file. With Meghan, you will come to see that even the most outlandish claims have some substance based on fact.:cool:😁😅😇

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just spotted this little beauty on Quora:

A great majority of Americans have had enough of the Sussex’s, and are sick and tired of Harry & MM constantly pushing themselves on the USA media for relevance, and validation.

The nausea of the Sussex’s has gotten to such new heights that there is now a petition, believe it or not, on Change.com, that is gaining quite a bit of speed, in an effort to get Harry & MM to stop pushing themselves in the many faces of mainstream American media, while at the same time cry out demands for privacy.

The title of the petition is “Meghan Markle & Just Harry, please stop flooding American press.” It states in part, “Meghan Markle and just Harry complained that they wanted privacy in the UK … Nobody is quite sure what Canada did to them, but since then, they have descended upon the paparazzi hotspot of Los Angeles.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's all so predictable, Smegs n Haz accused of bullying and 5 minutes later all these gushing friends emerge from the woodwork to tell us what a wonderful person she is. Sunshite Sucks are really earning their dollars this week.

What bleeping infuriates me is all these people singing her praises are high profile sycophants working in the Celeb world who have undoubtedly been love bombed and manipulated by our psychopathic Smeg

Reactions: 28
Kate is going to get the blame for the majority of it, Meghan is doing this because she’s jealous she won’t be queen.
Rumor has it Kate, Camilla and Charles leaked stories about her - the future monarch and consorts?
William cheated on Kate and Meghan was paid to be silenced that’s how it will go I reckon.
She will use the 4 people who will reigning the country.

Do you remember when the queen, Charles, wills and George mad some Christmas puddings and they had the picture taken with all the future heirs.

Meghan was pissed because harry wasn’t told to go and she was angry that Harry had been pushed aside and all this stuff.

umm he isn’t gonna be a king tho.

I honestly think she is trying to paint the future monarchy in a bad light and it will be those 4 who will bear the brunt of it all
so again in her world, her father and his family were all bad, her mother’s family except her mother she has no relationship, she was divorced within 2/3 years of marriage, has barely any long standing friendships, 10 members of staff are willing to cooperate in the bullying investigation and now thinks her husbands family are bad.

hundreds of people are the problem and not the common denominator that’s her? she’s completely mental

Reactions: 42
From one of the reliable Tumblr blogs

Have Execs at ITV had sight of the complete documentary yet, I wonder?

If anything like this is in the interview, it will be more hints and coded language.
So they feel they're entitled to their own privacy while going on national TV talking about someone else's marriage :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Imagine ITV just bought it so they had the rights to it to then pass round all the British Press to dissect it in an unfavourable light to the Sussex. but never actually air the interview. They would gain loads of public approval, press would love them and probably get a bit of credit from the Monarchy and get more of a look in like the BBC 😂 who doesn’t love a god twist in the story!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve always liked Harry but he married that witch and he changed. Love does do the most weirdest thing to people.

He is a very damaged man though, his father wanted a girl when Harry was born so Charles was dissapointed with that, and if Harry knew that it would make anyone feel low.

Losing his mother and as he got older he became quite the rebel child, but he did have moments even before Meghan where he was a great Harry a wonderful Harry, loved his nieces and nephews and they bought that hapiness into his life.

Meghan comes along ruins all that the massive switch from how he was pre Meghan to now is visable, imagine how George,Charlotte and Louis feel never be able to see their uncle again or even Archie.

He’s sad and he’s lonely, but I do understand why his MH would be bad he has had a lot go on and now he’s got more added because of his overbearing demanding wife.
He’s been the one being put through it all because
He misses his family and he’s been brainwashed by her that he thinks he don’t need them. Even after this interview his cousins he was close to eugenie, Bea and Zara won’t talk to him again i reckon.

He will be at his lowest after this and it’s all his wife’s fault
I couldn't disagree with you more. The kindest thing I can say about him is that he is a fool. Absolutely detest him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This just in from Orca's team: the theme song to her upcoming interview with the Suxxxes:

Hazno, can't you see I'm toxic?
A girl like me should wear a warning
It's dangerous, you’ve fallen
There's no escape from my grasp
I need to bite you, baby, like a human asp
I’m dangerous, you’re loving it
Too dumb, can't you hear the sound
Of my voice, spinnin' the truth 'round and 'round
Do you see me now?

With a taste of my minge, you’re on a ride
I’m toxic, you’ve slipped under
With a taste of a yachting paradise
You’re addicted to me
Don't you know that I’m toxic?
And you love what I do

It's got too late to give me up
You took a sip from my devil's cup
Slowly, it's taking over you
Too high, can't come down
It's in the news and it's all around
Can’t you hear me now?

With a taste of my lips, you’re on a ride
I’m toxic, you’ve slipped under
With a taste of a SoHo paradise
You’re addicted to me
And you love what I do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

okay I just read a little bit more and she’s pissed that the stories of making Kate cry were leaked and thinks it’s one of them. Here’s a thought, maybe don’t make your heavily pregnant SIL cry? Audacity to claim you’re the victim cause that the story that you made someone cry was leaked.

if that’s her logic I can see why there’s bullying complaints

Reactions: 30
so again in her world, her father and his family were all bad, her mother’s family except her mother she has no relationship, she was divorced within 2/3 years of marriage, has barely any long standing friendships, 10 members of staff are willing to cooperate in the bullying investigation and now thinks her husbands family are bad.

hundreds of people are the problem and not the common denominator that’s her? she’s completely mental
Reading this I actually feel a bit sorry for her.

I wonder whether she feels a great amount of shame underneath and therefore tries so hard to gain approval whilst simultaneously destroying all relationships as she subconsciously sees herself as unlikeable

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It's all so predictable, Smegs n Haz accused of bullying and 5 minutes later all these gushing friends emerge from the woodwork to tell us what a wonderful person she is. Sunshite Sucks are really earning their dollars this week.

What bleeping infuriates me is all these people singing her praises are high profile sycophants working in the Celeb world who have undoubtedly been love bombed and manipulated by our psychopathic Smeg
Yes, all these gushing friends who were NOT invited to their wedding. Strange that...

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.