Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember this blind gossip from last year
unfortunately next in line after Harry and Archie is Prince Andrew....
i think those Cambridge kids are going to be mightily protected and you’re not goi g to see George travel much with William

• Wow
Reactions: 26
OMG, this clown pops up again:

If I were MM I would be embarrassed by association. I cannot believe that they put this poem out.
Is there any other "celeb" that had ever had this kind of promotion from friends? This is so cringe.

The whole world is laughing at MM now - how can they not see that this only harms her?
“Because she does not boast of herself...”?

Has he ever met Markle? She does nothing BUT boast of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve always liked Harry but he married that witch and he changed. Love does do the most weirdest thing to people.

He is a very damaged man though, his father wanted a girl when Harry was born so Charles was dissapointed with that, and if Harry knew that it would make anyone feel low.

Losing his mother and as he got older he became quite the rebel child, but he did have moments even before Meghan where he was a great Harry a wonderful Harry, loved his nieces and nephews and they bought that hapiness into his life.

Meghan comes along ruins all that the massive switch from how he was pre Meghan to now is visable, imagine how George,Charlotte and Louis feel never be able to see their uncle again or even Archie.

He’s sad and he’s lonely, but I do understand why his MH would be bad he has had a lot go on and now he’s got more added because of his overbearing demanding wife.
He’s been the one being put through it all because
He misses his family and he’s been brainwashed by her that he thinks he don’t need them. Even after this interview his cousins he was close to eugenie, Bea and Zara won’t talk to him again i reckon.

He will be at his lowest after this and it’s all his wife’s fault

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I write poems for a living*. True fact. I shall write one for Smug & Mug & unveil it here.

(* I say “living” but there’s no money in it & I only do it part-time).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There's something odd about Omid that I can't fathom...did he start life as Omida/Omidessa/Omidella?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh yeah but I just wonder if she had extra stuff up her sleeve even he doesn't know about it. And it'll be too late once it goes out. Just a thought

Beyonces face at the lion King premiere suggested she wasn't a fan, and if Disney have distanced themselves from her then that's a large chunk of Hollywood power too

I still find this so cringe

Christ alive. Part of me just died.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
[/QUOTE]
Oh god if someone’s said she should be drowned at birth that is truly awful. I’m just saying I rarely ever see pure and true hatred about meghan, and if I do I wholly condemn it. Death threats and the like are disgusting.
what I’m saying is that for the most part I think that people have legitimate grievances with her
It was me that said she should have been drowned at birth. However, it was meant as a joke. Im so sorry and apologise for the offence I have obviously caused. I have a rather warped sense of humour, but lesson learned, Think before you write and know your audience. Apologies again

Reactions: 42
There's something odd about Omid that I can't fathom...did he start life as Omida/Omidessa/Omidella?
I thought exactly the same thing this morning. You can imagine the supporting the tearful downtrodden back story when it comes out

I think that you are probably right. It will definitely be along the lines of the 'attacks' on them causing severe mental health issues with both of them contemplating self harm or suicide or something awful along those lines.
This will be enough to launch all the attack dogs against the royal family and the racist press and British public 🙄 give me strength.

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see that people with real problems should keep out of the media and seek therapy.

I do think that both of them obviously do have mental health issues but in Meghan's case she basically a psychopath and a con artist.
I would say paranoid narcissist.

Reactions: 12
Sending you so much love @50sGirl ❤ xx
I'm doing OK (thanks for asking 😉) It's much harder than I ever anticipated and I feel like I haven't had much time to grieve yet as we are now caring for my Mum (my Dad used to care for her 24/7) and trying to figure out the future.
I would say I'm surviving, not thriving...........just to keep the post on topic!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can anyone point me in the direction of the lady that does the videos on them?
Think her name was Taz? Lady with red hair and dogs?
They used to be posted on these threads a lot then seemed to disappear. I used to enjoy watching her and think she spoke a lot of sense.

Reactions: 7
Am I right in thinking that once Prince George reaches a certain age (10 I think I’ve read somewhere) that he will have to travel separately from Prince William to protect the direct line of succession in case there was an accident?

Reactions: 8
From one of the reliable Tumblr blogs

Have Execs at ITV had sight of the complete documentary yet, I wonder?

If anything like this is in the interview, it will be more hints and coded language.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Let’s hope it’s true. That will be the end of the Debarkles, thank God!

Reactions: 15

Oh the pair of them are a piece of work arent they!
To go on national television and discuss something that she only could have seen at a distance and from a biased point of view!

And Harry what on earth are you thinking?
Your Grandad is ill and in hospital, your Grandma is an old lady who deserves respect, and all you can do is sit on your high horse and sling mud at your brother and sister in law.....

I hope ITV pull the stupid documentary...or choose to put it on at 2am so they show it, but only in the middle of the night...!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
T
She’s made a huge error if she thinks she’ll get away with blaming Kate and Camilla. William will be furious and if there’s one thing to set Charles against them, it’s slagging off Camilla!
This !

Reactions: 16
I’ve always liked Harry but he married that witch and he changed. Love does do the most weirdest thing to people.

He is a very damaged man though, his father wanted a girl when Harry was born so Charles was dissapointed with that, and if Harry knew that it would make anyone feel low.

Losing his mother and as he got older he became quite the rebel child, but he did have moments even before Meghan where he was a great Harry a wonderful Harry, loved his nieces and nephews and they bought that hapiness into his life.

Meghan comes along ruins all that the massive switch from how he was pre Meghan to now is visable, imagine how George,Charlotte and Louis feel never be able to see their uncle again or even Archie.

He’s sad and he’s lonely, but I do understand why his MH would be bad he has had a lot go on and now he’s got more added because of his overbearing demanding wife.
He’s been the one being put through it all because
He misses his family and he’s been brainwashed by her that he thinks he don’t need them. Even after this interview his cousins he was close to eugenie, Bea and Zara won’t talk to him again i reckon.

He will be at his lowest after this and it’s all his wife’s fault
This is classic textbook examples of what narcissists do - lovebomb their victim (Harry), isolating him from his family and friends, putting him in a position which will lose his status and titles so that Meghan can be the breadwinner and have a higher status than him. Also, to me she doesn't seem very maternal so it would not surprise me if she uses both her children as scape goats because unfortunately that is what she does - use people. Shame the charities buy into the whole St Meghan image.

Reactions: 28
Sorry to ask you all to do my job for me, but I wanted to show my husband that pic of Smeggy as a kid, with the startled expression and the tombstone teeth. I've scrolling madly through but can't find it. I know it's been here recently. Has anyone got a link they can easily post? Sorry, don't worry if it's hassle obviously. But he's suddenly got very invested in all the changes to her face and I want to foster his interest :m

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.