Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is genuinely the happiest I've been for months! It's like the press has shone a light on her rotten character. Can't stand women who gut other women.

i would still love to know more about the UN women thing - her not being happy they were at a Fiji engagement I mean. Surely that's her bag? I did think she had not referenced her being an ambassador, which was out of character: wonder why they fell out....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Looks like BP has well and truly rescinded protection orders for the Harkles. That article is wild. Talk about burying the lead too, going on about the Duchess been a bully and planting a story about her knowingly wearing jewels from a murderous Saudi Prince in the middle. Yikes.

I actually think this is going to be the format going forward. Paper A does a story of Megs bullying but plants the bloody Saudi jewels in it. Paper B picks up the Saudi lead but plants their own second story, maybe connecting the Saudis to Meghans time in the yacht circuit. Paper C runs the yacht story but includes a reference to her connection to people like Epstein. Round and round it will go with the papers sharing information and the risk. Makes it harder for her to sue them all and builds up the legitimacy of the stories by having multiple platforms run them.

Honestly can’t wait I think we’ve barely scratched the surface of her depravity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Meghan & Harry #63: A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

I’m glad they waited until the interview was already in the can before releasing this, now they can’t cry crocodile tears on Oprah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 132
Does she still have those earrings? 🤔 I am curious to know what she took before she left...

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I leave this here for now..

There is a new press release out that after the awful interview with Harry and Meghan that Oprah thought it be more ideal to interview Harry's Balls and Richmond as she will get more sense out of them ,😄 xx.
They have there own microphones as well lol 😄 xx

Resizer_16147304611960.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Meghan & Harry #63: A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

I’m glad they waited until the interview was already in the can before releasing this, now they can’t cry crocodile tears on Oprah.
Do you think Oprah will ask the question? You know the one. Where she talks about the nasty palace staff. Come on you know.
Were they silent? Or were they silenced?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Looks like BP has well and truly rescinded protection orders for the Harkles. That article is wild. Talk about burying the lead too, going on about the Duchess been a bully and planting a story about her knowingly wearing jewels from a murderous Saudi Prince in the middle. Yikes.

I actually think this is going to be the format going forward. Paper A does a story of Megs bullying but plants the bloody Saudi jewels in it. Paper B picks up the Saudi lead but plants their own second story, maybe connecting the Saudis to Meghans time in the yacht circuit. Paper C runs the yacht story but includes a reference to her connection to people like Epstein. Round and round it will go with the papers sharing information and the risk. Makes it harder for her to sue them all and builds up the legitimacy of the stories by having multiple platforms run them.

Honestly can’t wait I think we’ve barely scratched the surface of her depravity.
You are right. I felt that this was 2 stories in one, and that the earring one was a planted story, but hadn't worked out why. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
This is genuinely the happiest I've been for months! It's like the press has shone a light on her rotten character. Can't stand women who gut other women.

i would still love to know more about the UN women thing - her not being happy they were at a Fiji engagement I mean. Surely that's her bag? I did think she had not referenced her being an ambassador, which was out of character: wonder why they fell out....
I feel the same.

We've been talking here at home about why we feel so invested in this whole debacle and why I'm in particular so upset. I really feel for the Queen and Prince Phillip, so many years of service with nary a foot out of place and then these two high rollers start with the high kicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
This has to be tip of the iceberg, the royals and the media have been waiting for an opportunity like this ever since they saw Oprah trying to find her prime seat at the wedding. I wonder what they have up their sleeve for after the interview!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Does she still have those earrings? 🤔 I am curious to know what she took before she left...
Probably. Rather puts Princess Michael’s brooch into perspective, doesn’t it? Although I’m sure there are some who will argue that an allegedly “racist” brooch is worse than knowingly wearing diamond earrings given to you by a murderer. :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Probably. Rather puts Princess Michael’s brooch into perspective, doesn’t it? Although I’m sure there are some who will argue that an allegedly “racist” brooch is worse than knowingly wearing diamond earrings given to you by a murderer.
Given it was a journalist that was allegedly murdered it probably thrilled Meghan more.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Smeggy probably got plastic surgery on her nose in advance because her pinocchio nose is about to get longer from more lies. :ROFLMAO:

Probably. Rather puts Princess Michael’s brooch into perspective, doesn’t it? Although I’m sure there are some who will argue that an allegedly “racist” brooch is worse than knowingly wearing diamond earrings given to you by a murderer.
it does! Maybe she wore those earrings to signal to the Saudi Prince for potential yatch days after she gets a divorce :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40

this is NOT the first time she is a well known bully. from old childhood friends, to photographers that she treated like tit etc. there was that story while she was in Australia and she apparently threw a tantrum because they gave her the wrong tea.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Last thing before bed.
I'm old or at least feeling it and am tired so I can't vouch for the lucidity of this supposition.
Without any evidence, do you think the reason she wouldn't want to meet up with the UN woman thing was that they could give the lie to yet another tall tale from her CV?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
You know what, this is going to be absolutely volcanic. Narcissistic people do not react well to exposure she is going to go nuclear!! Wait for the furious press and legal response.

I think the press are coordinating their attacks as they have finally had enough!
It’s the essence of a narcissist to believe they can take on and prevail over stronger/brighter/more experienced competition. I don’t use the words “competition” and “win“ lightly, but that’s what’s it is all about with her.

She really just didn’t get that at some stage there’d be push back, nor could she see that when it came it’d more than likely take her down.
The media are sitting on an explosive amount of stuff on her and along with millions of others and all of you in this thread, I’m going to relish seeing her taken down.

FANBLOODYTASTIC schadenfreude

1614731789854.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I love celebrity and royal drama more than probably anyone I know, but even I’m bored of these two and the bullying claims now are just draining. I always thought being a royal reporter would be fun, these two have proved me wrong. Could the universe give me one week without them please?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.