Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What goes around comes back at ya smeggy!!!!!
But don't forget. She was also a victim.of bullying.

What isn't she a victim of?

Do you think her lawyers ever say, no? i really really can't say that. I'll be laughed at. Just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So !!!! Long article and it's absolutely devastating for Meghan. She has completely denied it of course. Basically emails were sent again and again about her bullying her aides, making them shake. Harry begging them not to complain, palace suits trying to hush it up. As someone who "understands pain and trauma" she's is devastated to hear this news.

grim reading! Attached relevant bits.
Thank you for sharing this!! duck you, Smegma, we knew it all along! Now let’s have your victims’ voices heard.

And Harry - what a ball-less, useless piece of tit for trying to hush it up. Shame on the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
“The couple’s lawyers told The Times that this newspaper is “being used by Buckingham Palace to peddle a wholly false narrative” before the interview.”

They’ve gotta twist it and blame BP when it actually looks like the article came directly from the disgruntled staff ex bullied members. I don’t believe it did come from BP as it makes them look bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Looks like the gloves are off. Can someone take it from behind the paywall?

This is The Sun version free to view. Still Murdoch's News International organisation. Written by very clever journalists in simpler language.

Reactions: 34
Journalists speculating that H&M‘s lawyers have already been involved...
Has madam ever actually ponied up specific examples of her being bullied (clearly we have a couple of examples of her being the actual bully which apparently don't matter as they are 'not recent').

I am sure she sleeps like a baby at night, but how do her flying monkeys manage (Wizard of Oz reference !)

Reactions: 27
So if Jason Knauf was one of the four that played a part in the letter to Thomas, is this why Megs didn’t want a full trial? Jason clearly was appalled by her behaviour to her staff which were allegedly targeted and belittled by her. Would Jason have been keen to say that he had copyright on the letter also if he has zero allegiance to Meg seeing as he left his post? This is all rather interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Those 2 are so full of tit. They backstabbed the very people who protected them at all cost. Now there will be no one to protect them because they made too many enemies. I guess she is still duchess of litigation. I'd imagine the behind the scenes with those 2 were HORRIBLE. I hope this inspire the night nurse to come out too.

Do i hear plates/tea sets smashing? 👂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
How have the mighty fallen. Reduced to using Backgrid, like flipping Lauren Goodger. What a pair of dumb rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Everybody laughed at that pastor. Megzy probably learned the art of word salad by watching him. I've been to American black churches and I can assure you the bishops and pastors are NOT all dolts like that one.
He's the head Bishop of the American Episcopal Church - similar to the Archbish of Canterbury (did he or didn't he christen Schrodinger's baby (F)Archie?)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooo more juice in this updated times article. Apologies I can't seem to manage to copy chunks of text on my phone!

Ooo more juice in this updated times article. Apologies I can't seem to manage to copy chunks of text on my phone!
"The palace were too civil. When someone was uncivil they didn't know what to do. Meghan ran through them, followed by Harry."

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Royal aides have hit back at the Duchess of Sussex before her television interview with Oprah Winfrey by revealing that she faced a bullying complaint made by one of her closest advisers during her time at Kensington Palace.

The sources approached The Times because they felt that only a partial version had emerged of Meghan’s two years as a working member of the royal family and they wished to tell their side, concerned about how such matters are handled by the palace. The complaint claimed that she drove two personal assistants out of the household and was undermining the confidence of a third staff member.
1614727713971.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Let’s not forget as well that The Times would not print this if they weren’t sure they could back it up, considering how litigious that bleep is. She’s shot herself in her bunioned foot.

And yes, it doesn’t make BP look great, but at least she can’t keep banging on about how they didn’t welcome her.

I’m just waiting for Scabies and the sugars’ responses: “the palace aides were probably white so it’s okay for our kween to bully them, she’s a strong WOC!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Ah and remember that story about Kate having to step in to protect a member of staff!! Like her even more now

• Heart
Reactions: 64
THIS IS GIVING ME LIFE! 👏🔥👏🔥👏

Now let's have some good news about Prince Philip too please 🙏 I would love him to stay around long enough to see her O-U-T.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Also a quote saying people tried to talk to her about her behaviour and her response was "it's not my job to coddle them."

This is not the Meghan she portrays herself to be and we KNEW IT!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

"The palace were too civil. When someone was uncivil they didn't know what to do. Meghan ran through them, followed by Harry."
From these snippets it would seem that good old pal Haz Windsor is not entirely blameless in the bullying allegations.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

wow some of those sections are truly damning

Reactions: 36
0E3FC853-8BE8-4977-9F62-8D17643FB828.jpeg

duck me, this is grim. We all knew it, but to see it in black and white (no pun intended) is a whole different thing.

Is there anyone here who follows Sam Markle on Twitter? Has she said anything? Can she be reached?

• Wow
Reactions: 68
wow some of those sections are truly damning
These are interesting

More than one source has expressed their view about her wanting to be a victim. One claimed: “She wanted to be the victim because then she could convince Harry that it was an unbearable experience and they had no choice but to move to America.” Lawyers for the duke and duchess denied this was true.

The Sussexes’ autumn tour in 2018, when they visited Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga, was stressful for staff, sources say. A senior adviser did his best to reassure them, saying: “You are dealing with a very difficult lady.”

In late 2017, after Harry and Meghan’s engagement was announced, a senior aide spoke to the couple about the difficulties caused by their treatment of staff. People needed to be treated well and with some understanding, even when they were not performing to their standards, they were told. Meghan is said to have replied: “It’s not my job to coddle people.”

She wasn't even married in 2017!!! The absolute witch! Hate to hear this. She is a total fraud. Why can't Harry see through this?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.