Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's someone that has supposedly worked with Meghan in the past - defending her:
I’m catching up so someone else may have said similar already, but he’s a man and a writer for Suits. It was in her interests to be nice around him.

Reactions: 38
Posted this on the last thread and got a fair few likes but has to be said again:

Meghan needs to actually shut tf up with this narrative that it was so difficult. She got the wedding, the titles, the multi million pound refurbished cottage, the patronages, the wardrobe. She got invited to Sandringham at Christmas before they were married which is against protocol. Charles walked her down the aisle. She had the wedding planned to her spec with that gospel choir and ridiculously inappropriate preacher. She was not silenced or mistreated, she just expected she would come in and be the new Diana and it didn’t happen, the public saw straight through her.

This interview will be the end for them. Anyone with a brain will see meghans hubris, arrogance and beady little eyes, and Harry’s sweaty, under-the-thumb nonsense. Get rid of their titles QEII !
She expected Disney Princess. Castles and servile help and populace. Bling and dancing. Not Tupperware, used furniture, civil service and a popularity that needed to be earned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh ye,a have finally caught up at 2.43pm. Been like a dog chasing its tail. While I sleep., you all post. 🤣😂 🦘

The earrings
I would love to see how accountants handled her taxes and what got claimed if she filed in the US.

What does Oprah ask in the latest clip? "What TRUTH do you want to say"? Something like that? Who the F*CK speaks like that in real life? Don't you just say: "What do you want to say?" or "Have you anything to say?". As if adding 'TRUTH' into the sentence makes it more believable. F*cking childish, that's the TRUTH. The Wendy Williams Show has more class than this f*cking sh1t.

As for MeAgain referring to the Royal Family as 'The Firm'. That's just plain disgusting. The head of 'The Firm' is the grandmother of her child ffs! That's not a very 'compassionate' thing to say really is it. Hollywood is one of the biggest racketeering, people-trafficking operations on the planet, let's take a look at her 'Firm' shall we and compare and contrast. The woman is toxic and all this projection of her own self-loathing will catch-up with her soon, don't you worry about that.
What truth? How about THE truth? There is no her truth or his truth or their truth. There can be only one truth. This kind of crap is why kids are growing up so confused about everything.

The RF need to open the files now, and release everything they have. Show this horror up for who she is. There are so many stories about her atrocious behaviour, time to get it all out into the press.
This is going to get worse before it gets better. There are children involved and if a nasty divorce comes up they may need ammo for a custody fight.

Saw this on Twitter, a Californian senator/legislator weighed in on the situation. A lotttt of Americans not happy with her response in the replies, especially with regards to Monarchy references. A prominent person like that with links to politics shouldn’t be commenting like that surely

Also - she married in to that “racist” institution! And is actively profiting off it, why do people forget that?
View attachment 466071
Lena Gonzalez is a state senator, which means she might as well be Joe Blow from Kokomo running her mouth in an echo chamber. If this goes south, state senator is all she's ever going to be.

Here's someone that has supposedly worked with Meghan in the past - defending her:
Well, Jon, it's also possible that the earth was created by a giant purple panda doing calculus whilst George Washington conquered the visigoths in Vietnam. But running around suggesting that would make me look like a dumbass.

Oprah has backed a few losers and I don't think ever fully gainsays them. More ignores the matter. Dr Phil wasn't a Dr. I think she supported a glorified abuser Jim someone who was faith healer. And of course friends with Weinstein.
ETA removed las line after a quick Google search.no obvious link between her and epstein
Dr Phil has a PhD in clinical psychology and was in private practice before he did consulting or had a show. He stopped renewing his license several years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From the article...

One of those employees, personal assistant Melissa Toubati, left Kensington Palace in October 2018 after reportedly being “driven to tears,” according to British tabloid reports at the time. An aide anonymously defended the abrupt departure, quickly giving a glowing account of her tenure to the Daily Mail. However, it later emerged in court documents during Meghan’s privacy case against The Mail on Sunday that Toubati had, in fact, been dismissed from her role by the couple due to misconduct (the details of which are known to this author but cannot be repeated for legal reasons). In the Sussex biography, Finding Freedom, sources revealed that it was Knauf’s longtime friendship with Toubati that had led the Sussexes to believe that certain staff, including their own press secretary, were “more interested in protecting one of their own than [Meghan].

Did I miss it being made public that it was Melissa Toubati dismissed for misconduct? I’m sure I read she worked for Robbie and Madonna who are probably pretty demanding (I do at least hope Robbie is nice with it though!). There was also a nanny fired in the middle of the night wasn’t there?

As for that final sentence (in bold), you’ve got to ask yourself why would this even be a source of conflict if nothing was going on? For what reason would any of the aides have for wanting to ‘smear’ her if she was a genuinely kind and compassionate person? We are talking about people where this is their job/career, they have so much to lose and for what, because they are supposedly just a bunch of racists? I don’t know how people can keep defending her.

I love how Omid has to get in that he knows the reasons why Toubati was dismissed, but can’t say. head.
Court documents? Which ones? Publicly available? Or not? And if not, and as he's made clear he has details that cannot be made public for legal reasons just how did he access this information from non publicly available court documents?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The thing that upsets me is the fact that people condone her behaviour and treatment of an elderly couple .. just because the queen welcomed her to BP like she did with Kate she thinks oh it’s ok I’ll treat this woman like crap.
Prince Charles walked her down the aisle they loved her and welcomed her and her mother who smokes cannabis daily.

The queen is going through heartache right now her husband of 74 years is sick in hospital and those two fools in the midst of a pandemic do this.

They ran away never helped in the pandemic where was their compassion for the people in England who died from the pandemic , the other royals worked did so much more even the young Cambridge kids.

Meghan sat in a mansion paid for most likely with Diana’s fortune and complained how hard life was and how much she suffered.

If she brings up Andrew oh Eugenie and Beatrice won’t speak to her again if she brings him up or Oprah does I hope they sue them both.

Reactions: 49
First time commenting, I actually really liked Meghan when she first came onto the scene but honestly now all I can think is what a disgrace she is.
Does she want to bring down the Royal Family and then rebuild it with herself at the top?! Nutter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh FFS......CNN going on about how unfairly Woko's been treated by the British press. She got off lightly compared to her mother in law.

Cue another yell of SHUT UP YOU TART from me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Lady C reviewed Sam's book - in it Sam says that all of a sudden, Doria wasn't around for some time (years) and MM went to live with Thomas. İn Lady C's book she says that Doria was away for a 'stretch' of time and MM lived with Thomas. The inference re. prison is there but neither say that for fear of litigation. İ doubt that Sam would answer directly.
If it’s true and it was reported that Doria did time then surely she couldn’t sue..... could she?

Reactions: 18
Court documents? Which ones? Publicly available? Or not? And if not, and as he's made clear he has details that cannot be made public for legal reasons just how did he access this information from non publicly available court documents?
Scobie has used that line to smear the night nanny as well. He's claiming that he knows why they were dismissed (and it's only his word that even happened) but it's covered by a confidentiality agreement. If he knows something, logically that suggests the agreement has been broken already...

I'm guessing some of these junior staff left claiming constructive dismissal due to the unbearable workplace bullying. Not the same as 'dismissed', is it?

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.