Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So THIS is payback for trying to restrict freedom of press.....the floodgates have opened and not a moment too soon. :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Please, MSM, drop the surrogacy reveal next! :coffee:😍 👏 And the multiple marriages! And the yacht days! Ruin this witch and her gormless bald twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I can't wait for the rest of it!!!
Palace aides almost rarely if ever break awful things the royals do. They are really really upset! The times is a serious newspaper - it's not the Mail or the Star more like the New York Times!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The more I’m thinking about it maybe it was released by Buckingham palace even though just now I didn’t think it was. I think maybe they know a lot about what’s been said in the Oprah interview, and are taking the hit about looking like crappy employers to the peasants, to put out the narrative that they really bent over backwards to make her fit in. It’s still a bad look but we all know they protect their own at the expense of the little people. Shame they didn’t get taken to an employment tribunal for constructive dismissal

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So !!!! Long article and it's absolutely devastating for Meghan. She has completely denied it of course. Basically emails were sent again and again about her bullying her aides, making them shake. Harry begging them not to complain, palace suits trying to hush it up. As someone who "understands pain and trauma" she's is devastated to hear this news.

grim reading! Attached relevant bits.
Hateful bloody woman

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The more I’m thinking about it maybe it was released by Buckingham palace even though just now I didn’t think it was. I think maybe they know a lot about what’s been said in the Oprah interview, and are taking the hit about looking like crappy employers to the peasants, to put out the narrative that they really bent over backwards to make her fit in. It’s still a bad look but we all know they protect their own at the expense of the little people. Shame they didn’t get taken to an employment tribunal for constructive dismissal
Now I can’t say this is gospel as it was featured in The Crown but it showed the Queen not obstructing a story with regards to her no confidence in Thatcher. It was leaked by the palace aides but it could have all been made up as it was on The Crown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The problem with Cringe is she thought she could treat British people the way she is used to treating lessers in Hollywood, where everybody does your bidding. What she doesn't realise is that the RF are very close to their aides. These are the people who will keep your secrets after all.

I'm not surprised at all, as I previously mentioned an acquaintance who used to work at Frogmore had very nice things to say about GInge but diplomatically kept quiet when asked about the Douchess

Reactions: 50
Ooo more juice in this updated times article. Apologies I can't seem to manage to copy chunks of text on my phone!

"The palace were too civil. When someone was uncivil they didn't know what to do. Meghan ran through them, followed by Harry."
So harry suggested cultural differences and the staff had to go along with that yet as UK citizens/residents we're not allowed to say cultural differences so megs has to go along with it?

Reactions: 42
It’s only taken me 2 weeks to catch up on these threads! :m

it’s a pity there isn’t a SoHo membership list available anywhere as I’d be interested to know if the name “Warby” is on it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
The best part is that if they try to sue, they’re going to have to have all their misdeeds dragged through court, costing them thousands...and if they don’t challenge it, people will know that it’s because they can’t. Fucked if they do, fucked if they don’t.

Hm. Maybe should have been a bit less trigger happy with your lawyers, eh Smeggy? Because now people are going to expect you to do something about these “terrible untruths”, since that’s your MO. What’s a douchesse to do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Bet Meghan is ringing backgrid to get them to come and take papped pictures of her strolling along with Archie in full view, moonbump and all. She’s gotta get the heat off this somehow so out will come the child conveniently

• Haha
Reactions: 40
her lawyers better book another expensive holiday retreat because they are going to be working overtime :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Also sorry, if all of us appreciate Harry's mental health problems and paranoia are media etc, why would any loving spouse merch those problems to Netflix, Oprah etc....I'd be like "honey, we need to get you to talk to someone safely and privately, and get you away from this source of pain."

If someone was freaked out by dogs would you keep taking them and making them sit in a kennel day after day after day.

the woman just thinks she's too good for anything else. (Evidence from her actress blog attached!) or taking orders.

for someone who hates anyone saying anything about her, she's perfectly happy to witch about all and sundry.
Gunna be a massive victim race moan and tell us all about how they were homeless, and jobless, alone in the world, hunted and oppressed, silenced and tortured. They are nearly forty years old!!! They have had millions and millions and millions of pounds to fund houses, outfits....been loaned jets and mansions....get a grip you absolute geese. There are REAL problems in the world. Not a week goes by where we don't have to hear about your mental health - see a therapist then! Stop talking to the press, they're not going to make you feel better about yourself and will hold a mirror up to your behaviour.
This is brilliant. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She only chose that earrings because it's probably the most expensive one presented to her. According to US Mag article, she also wore it to PC's 60th birthday

Oprah Mag reported that it was 'borrowed from the Queen'

Whenever there seems to be a 'mystery' around whatever it is she does, it most likely means she did something she shouldn't. Noted for future references

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.