Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Baguette for the new thread!
In honour of my thread title being chosen celebratory waffles all round. Please don’t be like Haz from the hood and have 300 different toppings. I don’t have AP court money or Prince Charles funding my lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Thanks @Baguette and @keylimepie We've been spoilt for brilliant title suggestions recently.

Are we going to have a big Tattle watch-along on Monday night? I don't normally watch live TV due to the adverts but might make an exception for this. I suppose we will be subjected to clips being repeated throughout the day but it'll probably be a larf if we're all watching at once.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Thanks @Baguette and @keylimepie We've been spoilt for brilliant title suggestions recently.

Are we going to have a big Tattle watch-along on Monday night? I don't normally watch live TV due to the adverts but might make an exception for this. I suppose we will be subjected to clips being repeated throughout the day but it'll probably be a larf if we're all watching at once.
I will watch if my husband lets me. He’s not one for deviating from his tit programmes he watches. Plus he would spend the whole time winding me up about my “mates” Haz and Megs and generally taking the piss so I may just have to catch up on YouTube when he’s fucked off to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did someone who is a Prince say Range Rover?

'James would you mind just saying Range Rover as well, thanks so much, they've told me to get two name checks in the first 30 seconds, there's a good chap'

What a coincidence!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I can't watch it because they'll use the viewing figures to persuade new advertisers and sponsorships...let's face it big Corps are going after the money bucks whether or not they think H and M are grifters. I don't want to fund their tit lifestyle.

A reminder of all the bullshit MM spouted

- nice to see the Queen through Harry's eyes as a grandmother (so she can stab her in the back)
- privacy privacy privacy but of course prime time tv and six months on the homepage of the daily Mail and books and documentaries and a Scobie mouthpiece
- "family she never had" who then drove her out
- no idea who Harry was (lol we have seen her Working Actress blog advice to new actresses about researching their prey, learning details of kids and dogs and holidays, knowing where to bump into Spielberg or a casting director...she will have completed a full experimental thesis for her Royal PhD after the first date if not before)

sounds like PP has had a TIA according to Lady C; a mini stroke. 4-6 weeks is a long time to be predicted to stay in hospital, even open heart surgery isn't that long a stay. So something going on - just hope he recovers.

That generation had their faults but a life of service they delivered, come rain or shine.

H and M only seem to be able to "serve" themselves or people less fortunate so they can then take photos to demonstrate their servitude.

the hyperlink to the judgement MM wants on homepage includes full letter? She actually wants full exposure. Thing is they don't sue people who leak private info exempt when it's done in a negative light.

the whole thing is just bonkers, what is the endgame for them both, will they ever Be happy?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Okay, I’m done and furious. I’m black British right American and I’ve finally thrown all my toys out of the prank. I have a huge black family, many black friends and myself to draw life experiences from. We never bring colour to the table but continue our lives even with rejection without the race card. Yes we need to be good at what we do and if someone is better, race is not our default. We know we just have to better. If you approach every playing field with race as your excuse, you make every other honest racist struggle less powerful.
I hate this woman for playing a race game she herself didn’t acknowledge until marrying into and extraordinarily rich family. She has never take one for the team. I speak on behalf of my black family, friends and my own experience. Times have changed and if you are not fit for purpose, the problem lies with you! We/I refuse to be victims. Every one has an issue, sexuality, gender, orientation, lack of Ivy League, posh education, junky backgrounds, working class upbringings... I hate this woman. We all have to rise above this.! Sorry, I’m so angry about Megan’s claims of racism.
Welcome new Tattler and thanks for your excellent post.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I won't be watching as I'm not risking adding to their viewing figures, plus I can't stand the thought of the two of them for 2 hours

Curious to see how ITV are going to fit this into their schedules. Between soaps and prime time dramas and programmes I can't see where they'll fit in 2 hours. Surely they wouldn't pull Unforgotten or something for this.

Reactions: 26
Welcome new Tattler and thanks for your excellent post.
Welcome <3
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. MM is just so disingenuous, and she would be just as intolerable as a straight, white man to all of us here!! Whilst appreciate truly are a lot of issues with race and various identity traits, really unfair to make all of her character deficiencies two dimensional. I feel like it's trying to wall off a conversation by making her behaviour a taboo subject, when we appreciate precisely because we are all human, behaviour can be intolerable whatever the skin it's encased in! As you say I've known of her since suits days and we never had political campaigning for black women back then, it worries me at least part of her motives at the moment is her fan base seem to love "calling out racism" otherwise known as character critique, and all the (justifiable) media storm re race over the past year.

looking forward to more edifying posts xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.