Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all over ITV website now too - Chris Ship. I suppose they hope it will boost viewing for their million pound snoozefest?

Is this Scabies in Harpers? Sorry if already posted

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Have a feeling it truly is the aides as well - they didn't feel protected by BP and are exposing that as well. The article also says The Times understands that BP have been really anxious these allegations are coming out.
Undoubtedly the palace don't come out of this well. But I think the men in grey suits weighed things up and came to the conclusion that a bit of a hit on neglecting to act swiftly re the bullying is outweighed by pointing out how much protection smeggy had back then. It pisses on any Orca claims that the palace never supported her.
It was a tough one for the firm ... do they speak to smeggy/Harry about her needing to wind her neck in when dealing with staff or do they let the hare sit and hope it blows over. If I read things correctly, all the persons concerned are still in Brenda's employ so it's safe to assume that though the smeggy saga was hugely upsetting for them they are now comfortable enough with things at present.
Frankly I'm astonished but pleased that the Times have weighed in on this. All the papers need to form a united front. It was bad enough that Warby threw ANL under the bus, but the behaviour of the snarkles afterward has been utterly appalling. No graciousness in victory or classy reaction.They win a privacy case then within three days post a very personal image and are revealed to be about to spill their guts to Orca in a 90 minute personal interview about their private time in the Firm and why they left.
Warby will be furious, but you'll never see him admit it. Silly cockwomble.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
What I'd like to know is, what on earth went wrong with her upbringing to have led to her possibly being the biggest narcissist there is? She has an ego the size of K2. How can somebody so dull and ordinary end up believing the things she does? She's so stupid as well and nothing she says makes sense. She's a total fraud. It's embarrassing.

I wish I was a psychologist and understood the mechanics of these disorders. It's fascinating in its own way. So rare to catch a live one I would think. It's fascinating in a horrible way.
Born narcissist + so desperate for approval from the allegedly absent Dorito so much that she turned against the parent who WAS present.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Random thoughts

1) agree there is something fishy re UN women - the Times have thrown us an Easter egg as a journalist is going to hunt that tidbit out

2) agree the earrings are significant. Whether she borrowed them from a collection or they were a wedding gift, she still chose to wear them. The providence of everything is taken into account by aides for these reasons - and these were worth half a million! So relateable. Anyway another Easter egg to expand on.

3) read Dan Wooton's article about KM/staff berated again - they published because they had multiple sources. This was not an article H and M sued over - yet they went for the avocados. It was true then. They aren't threatening to sue over this either - the Time would have been watertight. They can't sue - it would be Meghan in the dock.

4) the Queen has been playing press games for nearly a century, no one manages a century of press without skill. Part of me wonders if the reason H and M were so keen to destroy press relations was to erode HMTQ position.

5) the Sussexes deny everything. They denied the KM story. It's an error. It's lying. But it's easy- only a court case or further exposure will prove that. Press haven't had balls before. Although Lady C did say BP aides had been so looking forward to the letter court case because they could have shown the real her...wonder what she said about her dad!!

6) because they have set themselves up literally two weeks ago as champions of the press, them not suing confirms the story.Their onlyPR strategy is to call it a smear campaign. If it wasn't true they'd just say "this is not true and we will be suing". Deflect and blame BP
7) oscillating whether palace leaked this - though probably didn't obstruct it. Thing is more I think about it more I'm cross with BP. They've protected Andrew (I'm not sure 17 is the same as paedophilia but equally it's grim and Epstein a monster), and now they've protected the millionaires, signing 100 million dollar contracts, above their staff working 20 hours a day for them and losing their minds over it. Employees don't come out saying they've been broken and destroyed when it's simple difference of opinion. They sue for wrongful dismissal or other matters. Those are strong comments. BP didn't even investigate? That's so wrong. JK is still employed by palace so they haven't stopped them going to press. He feels confident to do that. I would be raging if the witch Id worked for was making a whole career out of being a victim. Even her denial statement was so wafty it has guilt all through it. Such a flowery narc-y dribble.

their position as humanitarians is getting less lucrative. There's a reason Disney didn't touch them. Netflix and Spotify are money makers. They're not ethical, they're not trying to save the world. They answer to shareholders. Cold hard cash. They bought the Sussexes hook, line and sinker and the Sussexes will get cross with those boundaries soon too. I'm just trying to think whether any similar figures have been accused of breaking their staff. And whether they were trying to bank on Diana's legacy. Really bad optics for all parties tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is this flaming bleep literally sitting online all day issuing statements via her plastic ventriloquist dummy every time the press farts in her direction? What a miserable sod. She's supposedly "pregnant" as well and recently "suffered a miscarriage" as well, you'd think she had better things to do? But no, this is all she lives for - maximum attention and riding the wave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s the essence of a narcissist to believe they can take on and prevail over stronger/brighter/more experienced competition. I don’t use the words “competition” and “win“ lightly, but that’s what’s it is all about with her.

She really just didn’t get that at some stage there’d be push back, nor could she see that when it came it’d more than likely take her down.
The media are sitting on an explosive amount of stuff on her and along with millions of others and all of you in this thread, I’m going to relish seeing her taken down.

FANBLOODYTASTIC schadenfreude

View attachment 464186
What is going on with her boob in this photo? It looks like its trying to leave her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah and remember that story about Kate having to step in to protect a member of staff!! Like her even more now
OOH, well remembered. Allegedly she chastised smeggy by asking her not to speak to staff like that

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyone here prepared for the fact that the documentary may make you fall in love with Meghan and feel really sorry for her ? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I leave this here for now..

There is a new press release out that after the awful interview with Harry and Meghan that Oprah thought it be more ideal to interview Harry's Balls and Richmond as she will get more sense out of them ,😄 xx.
They have there own microphones as well lol 😄 xx

View attachment 464174
Hahaaa. Brilliant Pom 😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah and remember that story about Kate having to step in to protect a member of staff!! Like her even more now
Yes, this was two years ago. there were leak of megnuts talking down and bullying her staff, and Kate told her off, saying you don't talk to my staff in that way

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone here prepared for the fact that the documentary may make you fall in love with Meghan and feel really sorry for her ? 🤣
No. I am not a gullible fool. I know a manipulative, lying narcissist when I see one. And, sadly for Meghan, so do most of the UK.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
JK is still employed by palace so they haven't stopped them going to press. He feels confident to do that.
I got the impression, though no idea why, that they all still worked there in some capacity. Hopefully they do, as it will reinforce the fact that it was only during the snarkles regime that things were tit.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.