Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for posting this, I was eager to see her response. Just wondering what else will come out and when? Will the papers drag it out slowly, or finish her in one fell swoop?
Slow evisceration in a round Robin so they can't all get legal attention! Lady C said press were running scared to be truthful but this will uncork the bottle I think. This is why we need a free press!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I got the impression, though no idea why, that they all still worked there in some capacity. Hopefully they do, as it will reinforce the fact that it was only during the snarkles regime that things were tit.
I think you're right about def some of them at least!

Reactions: 20
A fairly recent interview Sam Markle gave to Australian TV where she talks about her book, the 2nd 'pregnancy', Oprah, court case, Thomas Markle etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
American magazines all releasing Meg’s statement.

BUT!

Marie Claire magazine is pointing out that The Times is a respected paper.

“On March 2, the Times—not to be confused with The New York Times—published an extensive report alleging that Meghan had faced a bullying complaint from a staffer while living in London.
(Worth noting: The British press has been famously awful to Meghan, particularly the tabloids, but The Times is among the most respected of the British newspapers.) These two paragraphs from The Times report are particularly telling:”

“The couple’s lawyers told The Times that this newspaper is “being used by Buckingham Palace to peddle a wholly false narrative” before the interview.”
“However, The Times understands that the palace establishment is highly concerned that the allegations have emerged.”

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Congratulations to @keylimepie for another super snarky topical thread title!

Continuing the discussion from here

What's been happening?

here‘s that article

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Slow evisceration in a round Robin so they can't all get legal attention! Lady C said press were running scared to be truthful but this will uncork the bottle I think. This is why we need a free press!!
I'm not convinced, if this is supposed to be scandalous then I don't think smeggy will be that worried! She has 12/13/14 PR staff to gloss over minor things like the Times story.

The U.N. woman tidbit of information is interesting though!

Reactions: 7
I'm not convinced, if this is supposed to be scandalous then I don't think smeggy will be that worried! She has 12/13/14 PR staff to gloss over minor things like the Times story.

The U.N. woman tidbit of information is interesting though!
I think that PR is half her problem. They’re either salaried or she retains their professional services and they’re clearly trying too hard.

i don’t think any amount of PR can take the place of authenticity. Au contraire, I think this try-hard image management is detrimental .

Reactions: 35
Can you imagine if this interview ends Oprah's career?! 😅
Oprah has a private island in Hawaii she can retreat back to if that happens. I believe Oprah's BFF gayle king said "it is the best interview she's ever done" and "nothing is off limits". :ROFLMAO: Someone needs to merch "Markled" stamp. would make millions at this rate. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hopefully the throwing hot tea at an aide in Australia will also come out in due course

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Most of the newspaper websites now have this as their top story. She can't sue them ALL surely!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Funny how Meghan rattles the press more than His Royal Nonceness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.