Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but did anyone watch the Channel 5 documentary at the weekend about Beatrice and Eugenie? It was called “Pampered Princesses?”
It made me warm to them because they have jobs and are also patrons of several charities. Any work/publicity they do for their charities is done in their own time without pay. A certain American actress would do well to remember this next time she makes a swipe at them.
I did! quite enjoyed it. They did pretty well despite the media. Smeggy just want to elevate herself no matter who she has to throw under the bus :mad:Smeggy just wants plastic surgery, money, and fame (notoriety in this case :ROFLMAO:)

• Heart
Reactions: 14

LadyMuck

VIP Member
ITV have taken quite a gamble moving Unforgotten to Tuesday night. Replacing with the two hour Oprah interview. There is a lot of anger on twitter over this. Philip is still in hospital this could really backfire for ITV. Do they expect higher ratings?

Yet if PP sadly passes on Monday night, will they interrupt the interview to broadcast the news, like every other channel will possibly

• Sad

cosmo girl

VIP Member
The Twitter account is linked on their website, you can still see the original tweet on there, too.
Thank you! Just noticed the website links to that twitter account. I don't know why it doesn't have a blue tick though? Very dangerous to spread that message on a social media platform.

Last edited:

Tofino

VIP Member
People won't add to viewing figures if you watch it live not through the internet unless a you're household selected to be interviewed by barb - https://www.barb.co.uk/about-us/how-we-do-what-we-do/

That's my understanding at least, so no need to worry about adding to figures
so it’s probably better to watch/record live tv than online at a later date if you want to avoid being included in viewing figures.

i’m surprised barb is only 5000 households/12000 people. Seems a very small number to be representative of 28million TV households.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
On Twitter i found some sugar using Archie's photo as their avatar and the Christmas card as their header.

I told them I thought it was creepy using a photo of somebody else's child and that they were invading Archie's privacy.

I reported them and then blocked them 😀😀😀

I doubt it'll have any effect but it amused me for 2 minutes.
Did you also suggest they were a pweirdo? Just to throw in the "what about Andrew" narrative as well ;-)

Last edited:
  • Haha

DandyTandy

VIP Member
I wonder how Jenny Afia feel at this current moment? Is she OK with all the tantrum that smeggy is most likely throwing? :ROFLMAO: A refresher of who Jenny Afia is from Scabie's twitter

all the sugars are digging up every article possible on how other members of RF "racially abused staff". :sick:

• Angry
  • Wow

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I still remember when the Sussexes heavily implied they left because William was a bully and he got a bit of stick. As always with these two there's always a element of truth but it's them who's behaved badly and not the actual victim.

Also anyone surprised they're very quiet
Not for long my friend...just gotta wait it out...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Go on twitter. I've complained to @ITV People are very unhappy about the Harry and Meghan interview replacing Unforgotten
Or here : viewerservices@itv.com

Apols if already posted - am now 12 page behind !

Just sent my email 😁

Last edited:

NutMegandCinnamong

I think the next step will be actual footage and recordings to shut them down.
I think it's going to get dirty. I am sure security footage is kept for 5 years?
Then you have mobile phone filming which seems to capture any scandal.
You can't deny actual proof? Can you?
Not really, but I’m sure she’ll try.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I've a feeling it's going to be main topic of conversation everywhere today, Lorraine (due to show Montecito area in a bit), This Morning, Loose Women, Talkradio etc.

• Sick
Oh yeahhhh remember the podcast... wonder if that will ever come out now?

I need to know where those earrings are now. HMQ should be giving them back if they are property of the crown, if they are the earrings that she 'lost' then wow, they were worth 500k!