Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

If i told you …

VIP Member
You need to take a look at the Twitter account of meena Harris. I think she is the daughter of kamila Harris. She is just as bad as Meghan

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Loving your work as ever, Pom! But I can’t help feeling offended as I have a long second toe. I try to console myself with this :

Thanks for everyone’s sleuthing and comments today- have just ploughed through with a g&t (or 2) and am feeling very encouraged! The truth will out.... (in dribs and drabs).
Thank you ❤🤗😘 xx.
Sorry to hear that. ❤❤ xx.
I admit I never thought much on toes but took a look at mine earlier..My second is the longest too like your toe 😘 xx.
Then each toe is smaller but big toe is smaller after my second toe.

Thanks for the link 😘 xx

Have another g & t from me 🥃🥰 xx

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
So harry suggested cultural differences and the staff had to go along with that yet as UK citizens/residents we're not allowed to say cultural differences so megs has to go along with it?
Cultural differences - as in loud burping being a sign of appreciaction after a State Banquet, breaking wind a sign of respect when meeting foreign dignitaries, refusing to make eye contact with Foreign Ambassadors? That sort of cultural difference is wot the Orange Oaf means innit.

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
You see the 'historic royal wedding' and 'control the narrative' phrases and you know exactly WHO wrote it/had it written.
this is supposed to be about the French PA who worked for Madonna and is now working for a billionaire family? Ok then...
DeuxMoi does no fact checking and just puts up what they get afaik

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
In Rebecca English’s article, all of the staff mentioned have impressive career backgrounds, that blind makes out that they hired some fuckwit intern to plan a royal wedding 🙄 really?? Do they really think the only vetting they do for senior staff is to ask for a bloody reference?? How thick are these people??
oh - and the wedding was SUCH a disaster, wasn't it? and it wasn't the PA's job to arrange the wedding. that was BPs. but again -- if receipts aren't released SOON and ASAP and resounding robust receipts, then it will solidify into fact and the victim MM narrative will have received a massive boost. SMH

Reactions: 14

craftychick

I think archiedoll is real enough, just cooked in a gestational carrier oven rather than hers.
She made losing a baby sound like a scene from a Charlotte Bronte novel. It was ridiculous, as anyone who has endured the experience will agree.
Honestly, it was like those Finding Freebies birdies dipped in paint pots hovering and heffalumps meandering past while she took a shit in the woods. Total rainbows and fairy dust absurdity.:rolleyes:
More like a scene from steel magnolias. Before she copied another Julia Robert’s movie with the pregnancy announcement. Poor meggy stuck in the 90’s still

• Haha

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be ironic if Prince Phillip passes away on the day of the interview, and there is a complete broadcast shutdown in Britain!

• Wow
  • Sad

JAR21

VIP Member
I tucked the text of the article under a spoiler tag after I posted it. Try reloading to see if it's there.They're claiming Harry has been advised to fly home to say goodbye to Prince Philip.
It would have to be a quick in and out, before Oprah is broadcast! I doubt he'll show is face shortly afterwards.